Boyd County 300th win in school history
friend

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Way to go boyd co
WOW

Russell, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2012
300th win 3 players ejected !!! That's the way to start a new era !!!
friend

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2012
If they can't. Act any better than that they shouldn't. Be allowed to play.
BC Fan

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Glad to see them get a little fight back in them GO LIONS!!!
jay

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 18, 2012
does anyone know how bad qb got hurt
Pop Can

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 19, 2012
QB Hurt his ankle they said. Yes they do have to have better discipline on the field to many flags, Shelby Valley not real strong but it was a shut out which is good. Not alot of team speed. #16 does a really nice job in coverage 2 interceptions. Kicking game also a bright spot. #77 played exceptionally well on the line. The right team to start a year off with. Not deep but competive and BC did a good job of taking care of the football. A good way to start the season off and if you look at all the teams that won friday night the outcome was all the same the better teams won.

Since: Aug 12

Rush, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Pop Can you would know ,you know everything.I guess that would come along with being every one's friend .
lol

Russell, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2012
BC LION wrote:
Boyd County 300th win in school history
they have only won 300 games? lmao
Inquiring Minds

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Do actually think people can praise a team like BC really. Don't get me wrong there are some parents and athletes that are great out there. But, their are a few bad apples that make it bad for all. People are blind or just don't really care about the program. The conduct some have and still continue to display for us all too see is not very sportsman like. When will they take control of this team and lead them to someone we all can be proud of?
truth

Idalou, TX

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Am proud, great kids, for the most part good parents. lol, you're a pitiful person, hate that for your wife and family. Inquering minds, you're from down the road, son got ass whipped during game, get him off the tit, should be a better kid from it.
chris

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2012
GO ASHLAND!!!!!!!!! BCHS Sucks!!!!!!!!!
Pop Can

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Aug 20, 2012
Dear Dad, I just answered a ? about the qb getting hurt. I'm not who you think I am. I don't even have a kid that plays that's the truth. And yes they do need to control their behavior but it is a contact sport and this does happens sometimes. I sure the coaches addressed this during and after the game. As for the kids I mentioned I'm sure others played well but the ones I mentioned I thought did a good job. I'm not going to bash kids for giving a good effort on opening night of the season. If players get tossed out of every game then I think BC has a problem. If not the 2 games they have to sit out will cure alot of it.
lol

Russell, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2012
truth wrote:
Am proud, great kids, for the most part good parents. lol, you're a pitiful person, hate that for your wife and family. Inquering minds, you're from down the road, son got ass whipped during game, get him off the tit, should be a better kid from it.
Good grief, go to Ashland and take a spelling class!
truth

Idalou, TX

#16 Aug 21, 2012
lol, bet your did wished he'd have pulled out.
Lingo boy

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2012
No excuse for getting kicked out. Lack of self-control, plain and simple.
Parent

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Inquiring Minds wrote:
Do actually think people can praise a team like BC really. Don't get me wrong there are some parents and athletes that are great out there. But, their are a few bad apples that make it bad for all. People are blind or just don't really care about the program. The conduct some have and still continue to display for us all too see is not very sportsman like. When will they take control of this team and lead them to someone we all can be proud of?
I am proud of my sons whole team,cause he is the Golden Child and get's what ever he want's because I am his parent muwhaa
LION PRIDE

Ironton, OH

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Boyd County is proud of your hard work! YOU guys know what to do- make it 2 and 0. Don't let the haters bring ya down.!!!!GO LIONS!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Good job tonight Lions !!!!!!Way to put the Tomcats in their place and send them packing.Now to the team playing tomorrow night go out there and lets make another win.But first you got to put Tackett back in the game and make sure Harris starts.And for the love of God please get some new spotters for up there,last Friday, there was so many wrong names called.I don't know if Chris was doing it or not this time but I know he used to so, that either tell's me one of two things' either he needs glass's or he only call's who he want's to call,but I would go with maybe both but more his old a@@ needs glass's.So if it is not Chris doing it I am sorry Chris but please just get some better people up there that can see and call the right boy,s.So go LIONS and show them how a Pride of Lions can work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Approached by married lady about having a baby. 9 min GOBO 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Wisdom of God 171,860
PSC reduces KY Power rate! 11 min GOBO 14
White People 14 min GOBO 17
Dems puts 800,000 Illegals above U.S. Military ... 20 min Jack Weed 2
Boycott superbowl and papa johns no respect 29 min Felix 13
Left more concerned with Transexuals in our Mil... 43 min The Truth 17

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages