Why Kavanaugh should be disqualified

Why Kavanaugh should be disqualified

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lokie

United States

#1 Saturday Sep 22
Regardless of where you fall on the, he said, she said, of the Kavanaugh sexual assault claim, Kavanaugh should be disqualified. His absolute, unequivocable denial says everything. When confronted with a life altering allegation, Kavanaugh did not recognize the the victim but rather selfishly defended himself.

If I were accused of this behavior, and if I had no recollection of any such behavior, I would first apologize to my accuser for the trauma they have suffered, then insist we get to the bottom of what happened.

Kavanughís charater is what is on trial, and he has clearly failed. This is the person who turned his back on a father of a victim of the South Park shooting, then lied about it.
I hate Chump

Lancaster, OH

#2 Saturday Sep 22
Lokie wrote:
Regardless of where you fall on the, he said, she said, of the Kavanaugh sexual assault claim, Kavanaugh should be disqualified. His absolute, unequivocable denial says everything. When confronted with a life altering allegation, Kavanaugh did not recognize the the victim but rather selfishly defended himself.

If I were accused of this behavior, and if I had no recollection of any such behavior, I would first apologize to my accuser for the trauma they have suffered, then insist we get to the bottom of what happened.

Kavanugh’s charater is what is on trial, and he has clearly failed. This is the person who turned his back on a father of a victim of the South Park shooting, then lied about it.
He also used his courtroom and judgeship, to stop a detained female, from her constitutional right to have an abortion due to becoming pregnant from a vicious rape. He has been caught 2 lies while being interviewed by Congress to his last 2 judgeships. He should be standing trial for lying to congress to further his career, abusing his power to prevent a legal abortion, and lying about sexually attacking a 15 year old girl.
MarkJ-

New York, NY

#3 Saturday Sep 22
It's coming out that Ford was a partying floozy. She's reviving her drunken fantasy.
real american

United States

#4 Sunday Sep 23
BOTH WERE TEEN AGERS ...lookie . says.....selfishly defending himself.... what should he do..lie and say he did it ???are u kidding ...u cant be serious !!!allegations aren't always true ..should innocent people go to jail/lose their job /pay out money /etc. on allegations !!!lookie you have really gone off the deep end with your sick hate for conservatives /trump !!
Relaxin Ramone

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sunday Sep 23
MarkJ- wrote:
It's coming out that Ford was a partying floozy. She's reviving her drunken fantasy.
MJ, you are blaming the victim. A typical Trump response.
Lokie

United States

#7 Sunday Sep 23
real american wrote:
BOTH WERE TEEN AGERS ...lookie . says.....selfishly defending himself.... what should he do..lie and say he did it ???are u kidding ...u cant be serious !!!allegations aren't always true ..should innocent people go to jail/lose their job /pay out money /etc. on allegations !!!lookie you have really gone off the deep end with your sick hate for conservatives /trump !!
For the love of god, three words; adult education classes. You missed the point, not surprising. His character is not fitting to don the robe of the highest court in the land. His refusal to acknowledge the father of a Parkland shooting victim shows he is not interested in repercussions of his decision from the bench.

As for the rest of your prattling, statistical you are more likely to be killed by a spider bite than falsely accused of a sexual assault or rape. Both happen, but both are rare. Why not investigate these serious allegations made by Christine Ford? She didnít just bring this up in the 11th hour. She made these accusations in 2012. The process for placing a Justice on the Supreme Court requires the advice and consent of the Senate. The Senate can not advise and consent if they are denied information. There is no timeframe, it takes as long as it takes. If the President is unhappy with how long the process is taking he has the right to remove his nomination and pick another.
Clyde

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Sunday Sep 23
Lokie wrote:
<quoted text>

For the love of god, three words; adult education classes. You missed the point, not surprising. His character is not fitting to don the robe of the highest court in the land. His refusal to acknowledge the father of a Parkland shooting victim shows he is not interested in repercussions of his decision from the bench.

As for the rest of your prattling, statistical you are more likely to be killed by a spider bite than falsely accused of a sexual assault or rape. Both happen, but both are rare. Why not investigate these serious allegations made by Christine Ford? She didnít just bring this up in the 11th hour. She made these accusations in 2012. The process for placing a Justice on the Supreme Court requires the advice and consent of the Senate. The Senate can not advise and consent if they are denied information. There is no timeframe, it takes as long as it takes. If the President is unhappy with how long the process is taking he has the right to remove his nomination and pick another.
Two words: Keith Ellison. Why arenít you defending his multiple accusers? You wonít because heís a Democrat. Once again youíre a liberal hypocrite.
Lokie

United States

#9 Sunday Sep 23
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>

Two words: Keith Ellison. Why arenít you defending his multiple accusers? You wonít because heís a Democrat. Once again youíre a liberal hypocrite.
Calm down snowflake. Donít get all triggered. I already addressed Keith Ellison and said it should be thoroughly investigated. How is it hypocritical to say both should be investigated? I am unaware of an effort to deny or block any investigation into the allegations against Ellison. MAGATS have attacked and refused to support a full FBI investigation into Fordís allegations against Kavanaugh. Once again, the MAGATS are the true hypocrites.
Clyde

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Sunday Sep 23
Lokie wrote:
<quoted text>

Calm down snowflake. Donít get all triggered. I already addressed Keith Ellison and said it should be thoroughly investigated. How is it hypocritical to say both should be investigated? I am unaware of an effort to deny or block any investigation into the allegations against Ellison. MAGATS have attacked and refused to support a full FBI investigation into Fordís allegations against Kavanaugh. Once again, the MAGATS are the true hypocrites.
Keith Ellison. Explain the difference. Go ahead. Weíre waiting lol.
Lokie

United States

#11 Sunday Sep 23
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>

Keith Ellison. Explain the difference. Go ahead. Weíre waiting lol.
You are difficult to discuss things with. It would help if you understood my post, but I guess that is asking too much given the low mental facilities you display on here.

Where did I suggests there was a difference? I have said both should be thoroughly investigated and appropriate steps taken based on the outcomes of those investigations. Where have I defended Keith Ellison against his accuser?

Can you explain to me why it matters. Are you saying because you believe liberals are hypocrites and donít denounce Ellison, then Kavenaugh shouldnít be held accountable for his possible sexual assault and it shouldnít even be investigated? Letís say itís true, liberals are hypocrites. How does that excuse Kavenaugh from having to answer to the allegation made against him? Are you saying if he did it it shouldnít matter?
Clyde

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Sunday Sep 23
It doesnít make any difference but you liberals refuse to acknowledge Ellison is a predator with several different women accusing him of things as bad or worse than Kavanaugh. So why arenít you ranting on and on how he should step down? Did you start a post about Ellison? And Iím sure it is hard for to to discuss things with me since I always call you out on your nonsense lol.
Lokie

United States

#13 Sunday Sep 23
Clyde wrote:
It doesnít make any difference but you liberals refuse to acknowledge Ellison is a predator with several different women accusing him of things as bad or worse than Kavanaugh. So why arenít you ranting on and on how he should step down? Did you start a post about Ellison? And Iím sure it is hard for to to discuss things with me since I always call you out on your nonsense lol.
Calm down. You are all twisted and bent out of shape and triggered because Kavenaugh has been accused of sexual assault and you donít want it to matter. Thatís the insanity. Speaking of nonsense, where are the posts supporting Ellison? Where are the liberals blaming Karen Monahan for the attack? Where are the claims from the left she is being paid by the Koch brothers? They donít exist. Thatís what MAGATS do.

As you said, hypocrisy from the left, which doesnít exist, doesnít matter. Why arenít you demanding a full investigation into Kavenaugh including an FBI investigation? Are you a hypocrite?
I hate Chump

Lancaster, OH

#14 Sunday Sep 23
Lokie wrote:
<quoted text>You are difficult to discuss things with. It would help if you understood my post, but I guess that is asking too much given the low mental facilities you display on here.

Where did I suggests there was a difference? I have said both should be thoroughly investigated and appropriate steps taken based on the outcomes of those investigations. Where have I defended Keith Ellison against his accuser?

Can you explain to me why it matters. Are you saying because you believe liberals are hypocrites and don’t denounce Ellison, then Kavenaugh shouldn’t be held accountable for his possible sexual assault and it shouldn’t even be investigated? Let’s say it’s true, liberals are hypocrites. How does that excuse Kavenaugh from having to answer to the allegation made against him? Are you saying if he did it it shouldn’t matter?
Just like poor innocent Chump and his 150 accusers. Bottom line is Democrats must take over Congress & The Senate to bring this circus to a end and investigate everything since Chump took office. Just like Retarticans did Bill Clinton and a BJ..
Lokie

United States

#15 Sunday Sep 23
Clyde wrote:
It doesnít make any difference but you liberals refuse to acknowledge Ellison is a predator with several different women accusing him of things as bad or worse than Kavanaugh. So why arenít you ranting on and on how he should step down? Did you start a post about Ellison? And Iím sure it is hard for to to discuss things with me since I always call you out on your nonsense lol.
No, has nothing to do with me. When you canít comprehend saying eggs arenít chickens and saying Iím comparing humans to chickens, it just shows how stupid you are. And stupid people are just hard to discuss things with. I have to really dumb down my post and clearly, even that doesnít work. You just get all triggered and angry and call me unsubstaited names.
Clyde

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Sunday Sep 23
Lokie wrote:
<quoted text>

No, has nothing to do with me. When you canít comprehend saying eggs arenít chickens and saying Iím comparing humans to chickens, it just shows how stupid you are. And stupid people are just hard to discuss things with. I have to really dumb down my post and clearly, even that doesnít work. You just get all triggered and angry and call me unsubstaited names.
Lol your the one who brought the chickens into the discussion which was ridiculous. I donít get ďtriggered ď lol. Thatís you and when you get ďtriggeredĒ you go off the rails. So which came first? The chicken or the egg? Lol!
Muff Puff

United States

#17 Sunday Sep 23
Who is Burt Kazakhstan?
John holms

Ashland, KY

#18 Sunday Sep 23
This chick was a party girl that pulled one too many trains !!!!
Shelly

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Sunday Sep 23
Yawn. Tired old Dim playbook is so predictable. Sunday night and here is accuser #2 with yet another unverifiable accusation. LOL. Theyíre asking the FBI to investigate... again. Time to call for the vote and get him seated. Dims will never stop this crap theatrics.
Clyde

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Monday Sep 24
Shelly wrote:
Yawn. Tired old Dim playbook is so predictable. Sunday night and here is accuser #2 with yet another unverifiable accusation. LOL. Theyíre asking the FBI to investigate... again. Time to call for the vote and get him seated. Dims will never stop this crap theatrics.
They have nothing else. If they canít win they try and destroy whoever they can. And that includes the accusers who they donít care about. Sheís a political pawn who will be tossed away when theyíre finished with her. Meanwhile the #2 Dem in the DNC has multiple accusers with ER and hospital reports documenting his actions. Looney Lokie says one has nothing to do with the other but wasnít it the Dems who said this whole thing was about the Me Too movement? So I guess that doesnít include their own. Plus they are so scared that Roe vs Wade will be overturned. Thatís their signature legislation during the past 50 years. They kill babies but like Looney says we eat eggs everyday so why cry about babies since theyíre not ďhumansĒ. They are a ďfetusĒ therefore they are like eggs. Thatís a liberalís convoluted way of thinking. A human fetus is like an egg. Stupidity at its finest.
Lokie

United States

#21 Monday Sep 24
I hate Chump wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like poor innocent Chump and his 150 accusers. Bottom line is Democrats must take over Congress & The Senate to bring this circus to a end and investigate everything since Chump took office. Just like Retarticans did Bill Clinton and a BJ..
Poor Clyde has lost his ever loving mind. He is all triggered and crying all over topix. The poor thing has the reasoning abilities of a 3 year old, God bless him. His latest is he doesnít understand a simple analogy. Itís got him all confused and angry prattling on about eating eggs. Itís sad really to see someone struggle so hard with such a simple concept. That aside, it looks like Kavenaugh is all but done. Another woman has accused him of sexual misconduct while at Yale and a class mate has back it up. Moreover, it was at another drunken party so it sounds like Kavenaugh May have a drinking problem as well. Even the Clown-in-Chief is avoiding questions on Kavenaugh, thatís a clear sign Trump has lost confidence in Kavenaugh getting confirmed. Wouldnít surprise me if he drops the nomination before Thursdayís hearings.

If this is what winning is like for team Trump I canít imagine the carnage when they lose in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more tax cuts for the top 1% 18 min Lucifuge 7
Trump Businesses 46 min Lucifuge 20
Oyo Festival 58 min foreal 10
There has never been..... 1 hr Brother Johnson 1
Karen winters 1 hr Bless your heart 9
Democrats wins in November 1 hr Shelly 16
Alycia elliot (Mar '15) 1 hr Lucifuge 9
Marty Gute caught stealing signs 3 hr Goldie Mae 91

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages