I seriously doubt that. I heard they will probably get canned too
really really really

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2012
what happened
joey toey

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2013
the best band in the tristate area will be playing this month bayyybeee! Mojo King and TC are bringing the pain!! Get ready for some a$$, tits and rocking out with your cracks out bayyybeee!! The place never stay in business if it wasn't for us bayyybeee!
Hey

Springfield, NJ

#8 Jan 3, 2013
When does mojo play?
Truth

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Cyndi Minton, how could you do Craig the way that you have? He is out working his ass off trying to support you. You must not have a conscious, laying out at the eagles all night long and going home with different men all the time. How do you even show your face here? Knowing that we all think you are as low as can be, cheating on him with who ever that is drunk enough to sleep with you. Get some decency about you!!!!
????

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2013
joey toey wrote:
the best band in the tristate area will be playing this month bayyybeee! Mojo King and TC are bringing the pain!! Get ready for some a$$, tits and rocking out with your cracks out bayyybeee!! The place never stay in business if it wasn't for us bayyybeee!
There you go Joey. Advertising for TC AGAIN. Shes nasty. Shows all does anybody. O. I forgot to mention too. Corky will watch. Bayyyybeeeee.
Ewww

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Mojo is nasty. Who really wants saggy tits flopping...yuck!
joey toey

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
You skank (unts say what you want but the club would shut down if it wasn't for the business the kings and tc bring in there. Thats right bayyybeee!!
anonymous

Crooksville, OH

#15 Jan 23, 2013
will take a month to get rid of the smell
Cyndis bff

Vinton, VA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Dont b puttin cyndi mintons name on this trash site bitch, u dont even know what u r talkin bout u r just pissed cuz your skank ass cant get a man, bring it face to face I dare your dumbass!
wondering

Ashland, KY

#17 May 7, 2013
why is a ambulance and police getting called out to the club at almost 2:30 in the morning? i thought it closed at 1:00. lady passed out and fell diabetic. been drinking thats really smart. maybe they need their license looked at for being open after hours.
info

Ashland, KY

#18 May 8, 2013
maybe it was day light drinking time hahahaha!!
Karen

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2013
I hear a trustee banged a ex waitress last night hope john don't find out
karen grubb

Simpsonville, SC

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Karen wrote:
I hear a trustee banged a ex waitress last night hope john don't find out
I don't know who used my name for this post but u will be found out u IP address is being searched and you will be found out who ever you are you are you now know my last name
Karen

Ironton, OH

#21 Jul 15, 2013
karen grubb wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who used my name for this post but u will be found out u IP address is being searched and you will be found out who ever you are you are you now know my last name
so you think you are the only person alive named Karen? My name could be Krista or bubba maybe elane should ask where her hubby has been with. Oh wait I think I'm nick no wait maybe Teresa. Ask old big boobs she knows I saw a trustee at hilcreast the last couple nights must be working overtime hahaha!
Karen

United States

#22 Jul 15, 2013
You are all crazy I'm the original karen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No mention of the firebug paint lady in Bellefo... 26 min Rose 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min another viewer 163,729
Girl walking her daughter to school this morning 36 min Bend O V E R babe 7
Trump is SPANKING the Left at every turn! 44 min MAGA 44
Justin justice 1 hr Ricky 8
Beware of Jack Hinkle bad contractor 1 hr mark 40
Democrats/Liberals are INSANE!!!!!! 2 hr 3 percent 39

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages