Fat Patty's Ashland
test em

Jersey City, NJ

#42 Mar 17, 2012
They really need to drug test the help.
looneytunes

Ashland, KY

#43 Mar 18, 2012
Ashland has got to consist of the most crazed "eating out" creatures on the planet! Y'all just sit around waiting for a new establishment to open so you can go there and insult every aspect of a GOOD THING! C.J.'s closed for one reason. Consolidation! Their main operations were elsewhere. The business wasn't suffering. We all enjoyed the authenticity. The owners made a business decision. Get over it. Fat Patty's fits in very well in that location. Their prices are great. Their burgers are awesome. If you don't want to wait, don't go beating down the door of a new restaurant the first day it opens! Go back to the Roadhouse and wait 2 hours for a mediocre meal just so your redneck ass "family of 5" can throw peanuts on the floor and watch some line dancin'...lol. This town wouldn't know good food if it was thrown in their face. QUITYERBITCHIN'.
ashland878

Littlefield, TX

#44 Mar 18, 2012
i got sick from that place
test em

Jersey City, NJ

#45 Mar 18, 2012
Cjs did have a health and sanitation problem that made the news a few times I don't think it helped their business.
Family of 6

Ashland, KY

#46 Mar 18, 2012
I have a hard time feeding my six children. Fat Patty's is too expensive. We went to Red Lobster instead and had a great meal!
sandy man

Ashland, KY

#47 Mar 18, 2012
the prices I saw at fat pattys were a lot lower than red lobster. I'm trying to figure out way most of the post on here are busting fat pattys!
Aiden79

Ashland, KY

#48 Mar 18, 2012
LOL @ Family of 2, Family of 3, Family of 4, Family of 5, and Family of 6,.... this is just the same person that doesn't want a good restaurant to be successful! I'm not sure what's sadder, the fact they're taking it to the internet and hiding, the fact fam of 6 said Red Lobster's was cheaper, or the fact they think their comments will actually have an effect
Someone

Columbia, KY

#49 Mar 18, 2012
I say stay home and feed your family healthier meals than the slop you pay high prices for, when you eat out!
Mary White

United States

#50 Mar 18, 2012
If u can't afford to eat out then stay home and cook odds are my tax dollars are paying for it anyway
nothing but love

United States

#51 Mar 18, 2012
This place has a lot of tvs, the burgers are crazzy GOOD! And the drink specials are Good too. I loved the staff. Fast service kept my drinks full.....and the place is a ROCKIN incase you haven't noticed?
Family of 7

Whitney, TX

#52 Mar 18, 2012
We were there Thursday and it was great. First rate service, great price on menu, plus quality food. Others in a big rush may want to stick with McDonalds or even Wendy's.
Family of 7

Ashland, KY

#53 Mar 18, 2012
We were very disappointed that they would not let us use our EBT card to pay for the check. They informed us it had declined.
TommyT

United States

#54 Mar 18, 2012
Yall know a fight broke out there last night..... Thats what happens when you cram 5000 drunks into a tiny space... Fire marshall may have to start counting heads
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Mar 18, 2012
I'm glad fat pattys is open. Should make it a lil easier to get a table at the roadhouse or outback.with all the rednecks and biker trash at their new favorite restaurant........
nothing but love

Madison, IN

#56 Mar 18, 2012
truth wrote:
I'm glad fat pattys is open. Should make it a lil easier to get a table at the roadhouse or outback.with all the rednecks and biker trash at their new favorite restaurant........
There u go stereotyping people...Sitting behind ur computer screen....Just remember u can't pay for your food with your foodstamp card or write checks that's your mouth can't cash their bub
?????

Ashland, KY

#57 Mar 19, 2012
KY GIRL wrote:
To Family of , You are the kind of people I used to hate to wait on. You go to a restaraunt when it first opens, and then bitch and complain, cause everything wasnt perfect,You should have kept your ass inside, so you would have been there when they called your name. Thats your fault. You should have known there would be a wait. ITS NEW!!! DUH!!! Your just an asshole
lol
B

Ashland, KY

#58 Mar 19, 2012
I've been there every day, love it...
B

Ashland, KY

#59 Mar 19, 2012
Family of 6 wrote:
I have a hard time feeding my six children. Fat Patty's is too expensive. We went to Red Lobster instead and had a great meal!
get real
B

Ashland, KY

#61 Mar 19, 2012
TommyT wrote:
Yall know a fight broke out there last night..... Thats what happens when you cram 5000 drunks into a tiny space... Fire marshall may have to start counting heads
been there every day. Lol that was awesome b knipp lol
wow

Ironton, OH

#62 Mar 19, 2012
Reading the comments here really reflects badly on our city and the total disreguard people have for each other, their town and themself. Sad really :/

I found maybe 3 reviews that was actually helpful? But from what I read I am not to looking forward to trying it. Five Guys is better if its a burger you are looking for, at that price range. Really hope it does well, downtown needs a nice place to eat and the traffic for local businesses downtown. I support this so I'll give it a try. Maybe something different then a burger and during downtime hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 158,216
the Ashland Outlet 1 hr yardsale 5
Clint Nichols and Summer 1 hr curious 30
How to expose someone, for what they truly are? 1 hr hahaha!! 2
Papa John's managers 2 hr real man 4
Desire isn't pregnant, never was! 2 hr Kennedy 95
Papa John's Pizza: Lousy Managers and FOOD POIS... 2 hr WestwoodMom 17
William J Short, MD 8 hr KyRattlerMan 37

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web