First Prev
of 10
Next Last
fairview parent

Ashland, KY

#191 Oct 6, 2012
Khsaa wrote:
It can't get him trouble either way he rules! His opinion can't get him in trouble. that would be like judge Conley in Greenup ruling for Greenup. I am sure Conley would excuse himself because of being from Greenup. The right Moral thing to do.
So what exactly is this injunction? His opinion?
Jcounty

New York, NY

#192 Oct 6, 2012
Regular rules don't apply at Fairview. They go by their own dirty standards. BM learned some lessons in Johnson county on how to play dirty, haha and so did BAM. Haha that is coming out next
Khsaa

Russell, KY

#193 Oct 7, 2012
The Khsaa ruled the player could not play highschool sports in ky. after getting exspelled from a school from another state, it's the norm/easy decision since the rules states what the rule is. Fairview got a court injunction to let him play and THEIR judge ruled he could play and threw the rule out of the window for some reason. It's all facts. I really was just wondering how and why this desision was made. This ruling means the kids can get around rules and not take responsibility for their actions. Being a Greenup parent and the losing streak we are on, I'd rather be where we are than have other kids coming in and taking my son earned playing time.
Know whats up

Ironton, OH

#194 Oct 7, 2012
fairview kids eat sleep and crap fotball. Thier school dosent have anything else for the kids to do. Every boy there wants to play football or gets treated like crap for being smart and every girl trys to look like a cheerleader or she is treated like crap as well. The middle school girls paint logos on thier faces and wear cheerleading bows. Those kids have been brainwashed by some football coaches who never made the bigtime. Going thier is like watching that movie "The Faculty."
the truth sux

New York, NY

#195 Oct 7, 2012
Know whats up wrote:
fairview kids eat sleep and crap fotball. Thier school dosent have anything else for the kids to do. Every boy there wants to play football or gets treated like crap for being smart and every girl trys to look like a cheerleader or she is treated like crap as well. The middle school girls paint logos on thier faces and wear cheerleading bows. Those kids have been brainwashed by some football coaches who never made the bigtime. Going thier is like watching that movie "The Faculty."
Where is "thier"?
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#196 Oct 7, 2012
Go Fairview(: everyone's just mad because Greenup sucks!
Tomcats

Chicago, IL

#197 Oct 7, 2012
Really the injunction is only a temporary solution there will be a hearing and everything. And if the khsaa determines fairview broke the rules the whole season cold be vacated and they could lose postseason eligibility in the future. They are playing with fire so they better know for sure they are goig to win
Khsaa

Russell, KY

#198 Oct 7, 2012
That is very true!
Cat fan

Brooklyn, NY

#199 Oct 7, 2012
NotMuchLonger wrote:
The problem is, we don't "recruit" we "buy" players. Free housing, free food, free clothes! No faith in our own kids! Mine are not in the high school yet but if this is still going on in a few years I will be taking them elsewhere. Nobody cares when a kids jumps from one local school to another (big deal, they all do it)but what we have is a coach building his resume for the Marshall assistant coach job and could care less about our kids! Fake pride, and we deserve better!
If these kids are residents of the Fairview District,they should be allowed to play football and be educated in this Kentucky District. If they are truly out of state students using Kentucky Tax money to educate them, this is a bigger problem. The Office of Educational Accountability ( OEA ) in Frankfort will investigate maintaining confidentiality. If someone has confirmed facts not hear say , put this senseless gossip to rest.
BITW

Ashland, KY

#201 Oct 7, 2012
Cat fan wrote:
<quoted text>If these kids are residents of the Fairview District,they should be allowed to play football and be educated in this Kentucky District. If they are truly out of state students using Kentucky Tax money to educate them, this is a bigger problem. The Office of Educational Accountability ( OEA ) in Frankfort will investigate maintaining confidentiality. If someone has confirmed facts not hear say , put this senseless gossip to rest.
The kings live in Ashland and the Rutherford's live in Westwood
RamFan

Ashland, KY

#202 Oct 7, 2012
Fairview has the best players money can buy!
Big Easy

Catlettsburg, KY

#203 Oct 7, 2012
All right ram fan we all know in Raceland that men are men and the sheep get nervous.
WHATEVER

Bronx, NY

#204 Oct 7, 2012
Big Easy wrote:
All right ram fan we all know in Raceland that men are men and the sheep get nervous.
Baaaaa
Roll Tide

Ashland, KY

#206 Oct 11, 2012
All these people crying about these kids coming to fairview to get playing time make me sick , some of these people are from raceland where for years a coach drove a bus to boyd county every morning for years to pick up football players and take them to school , others may be from Ashland who has had westwood kids playing sports at that school for years .
wow

Ashland, KY

#207 Oct 11, 2012
lol anyone residing in Boyd County KY is free to go to any school in the county. Huntington is NOT in Boyd County KY.

Just sayin
Roll Tide

Ashland, KY

#208 Oct 11, 2012
wow wrote:
lol anyone residing in Boyd County KY is free to go to any school in the county. Huntington is NOT in Boyd County KY.
Just sayin
Raceland is not in boyd county !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min DITCH MITCH 4,592
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 131,008
Jessica Christy 9 min Pucker P 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min No Surprize 153,159
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 29 min LIbEralS 26,269
Kenny Moore 1 hr country cutie 1
Fairview JV Football 1 hr Lol 4
fairview 1 hr Fake punt 408
Judge Davis (Oct '10) 9 hr I heard 111
Ashland football 13 hr David 35
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••