First Prev
of 9
Next Last
froggie

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
anyone no anything going on at dark wings in Ashland 2nite?
Passerby

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Just drove past there like five minutes ago and the police are there. I'm sure that's what your talking about. I just wonder what they done?
Kawalsky

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 13, 2013
According to kyova crime alert the are making a drug raid on a meth lab.
Hmmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
You're ignorant.

"Ashland Police are actively serving a search warrant at Dark Wings Novelty Shop, 514 29th Ashland. Search warrant is being executed for suspected synthetic narcotics and paraphernalia. The investigation is under way and will release further when we are able to. Major Todd Kelley"

That's copied from the crime alerts page. Where does it say meth lab???
I know

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
The incense they sell is state regulated. When they changed the laws about a month ago, Dark Wings pulled the product and brought in new state regulated product. Anyway IT'S JUST INCENSE PEOPLE NO BIG FREAKIN DEAL! Don't the cops have anything better to do??
Smart Mark

Ironton, OH

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Just incense...

.. and beer is just liquid and cocaine is just powder.
I know

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
They inject peanut butter oil and windex to get high too but I don't see anyone busting Kroger for selling it. If someone wants to get high, they will find a way and its very clear on the label "Not for human consumption". So Yeah it is just incense.
Somebody

Greensburg, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Did they find anything?
ndano

Vienna, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2013
THEY WILL RAID, BUT WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING! THEY HAVE BEEN IN WITH THE APD FOR A WHILE. THEY SELL YOU THERE "Legal" DRUGS TAKE DOWN YOUR PLATE NUMBER AND CALL IT IN AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE!

DONT GO TO DARKWINGS!
Imperious

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Smart Mark wrote:
Just incense...
Hyperbole much?
Common Sense

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Smart Mark wrote:
Just incense...
A pack of five grams of incense for $30 when "real" incense sells for a couple dollars? I'm surprised they've been allowed to sell this drug for this long. Long term side affects have not been determined. Stick to what nature gave us-- Marijuana.
May May

Ashland, KY

#12 Feb 14, 2013
ndano wrote:
THEY WILL RAID, BUT WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING! THEY HAVE BEEN IN WITH THE APD FOR A WHILE. THEY SELL YOU THERE "Legal" DRUGS TAKE DOWN YOUR PLATE NUMBER AND CALL IT IN AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE!
DONT GO TO DARKWINGS!
Ok, whatever. I am so sure that with the heroin and pill problem around ashland (among other drugs) that the APD is focusing on every car that pulls in Dark Wings to buy incense. Not everyone that pulled in was buying "legal" drugs.
Gone

Ashland, KY

#13 Feb 14, 2013
One less worry for me and my family!! I know of 2 other times Dark Wings has had incense taken by the law and they just keep coming back. Seems the cycle never ends in this town.
Common Sense

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Gone wrote:
One less worry for me and my family!! I know of 2 other times Dark Wings has had incense taken by the law and they just keep coming back. Seems the cycle never ends in this town.
This time they got the employees for trafficking. The cycle has ended for Dark Wings.
Common Sense

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
It would have been a nice little head shop if they stayed away from the synthetic crap they were selling.
Resident

Greenup, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Just like the dumbass police around here. Focus on somethin that yea may be a problem but go for the bad problems. I've yet to hear of someone robbing an old lady for money to get fake weed. Now if they were sellin bath salts too then that's another story that stuff is horrible, but if it's just the "spice" then big deal. Meth an pills are killlin this place
smoker

Russell, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
A pack of five grams of incense for $30 when "real" incense sells for a couple dollars? I'm surprised they've been allowed to sell this drug for this long. Long term side affects have not been determined. Stick to what nature gave us-- Marijuana.
some of us don't have the luxery of being able to smoke pot..we have drug tests at work! believe me I would rather have that..but a person has to do what they need to...
Pissin clean

New York, NY

#18 Feb 14, 2013
I heard that
Common Sense

Ashland, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
some of us don't have the luxery of being able to smoke pot..we have drug tests at work! believe me I would rather have that..but a person has to do what they need to...
Yeah. I have a similar problem. They need to legalize at least for medicinal purposes and then the problem would be solved. I tried the "incense" once or twice until I started reading about the chemicals they spray on it. Both Ohio and Kentucky have Medical Marijuanna bills circulating. Maybe change is closer than we think.
Love the stuff

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Feb 14, 2013
If all we do is some fake weed, then what's the harm? I say " Power to the Puffer"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump’s Rating 41 min I hate Trump 1
The most important thing you will read . How da... 46 min I hate Trump 2
Crystal Williams 1 hr Well off 4
dealers in Ashland exposed 1 hr Tired 2
Name a restaurant you won't buy from again and why 1 hr Woody 15
For Black People 2 1 hr trin fa feat 77
Girl at super quick in cannonsberg ky across fr... 2 hr Veryhard 6
looking for The Truth 9 hr curious 33

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web