Barefoot girl walking around town

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Elyria, OH

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Does anyone know who the hippie girl is that is always barefoot walking around town in all kinds of weather?
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Where is she walking around at?
Cowboy

Wagoner, OK

#3 Dec 21, 2012
She's from Columbus - bad break-up.
gonond

Masontown, PA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Joeanon

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Cowboy wrote:
She's from Columbus - bad break-up.
What's her name or where does she stay? Looked like she has a baby.....is she barefoot all the time in extreme weather like this by choice? How does she do that?....
Joeanon

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
What's her name or where does she stay? Looked like she has a baby ......is she barefoot all the time in extreme weather like this by choice? How does she do that?.....
Joeanon

Elyria, OH

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Hasn't anyone else seen her?
Teen Wolf

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
She just moved to Nebraska
NavyGuy

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Miranda is just a hippy chick. Married, 3 kids, she grew up with my children. Have known her since, maybe when they were all in middle school....

“I Want To Get High”

Since: Dec 12

But I Don't Want Brain Damage

#10 Dec 26, 2012
That's where all the beautiful girls are at. Nebraska...
Teen Wolf wrote:
She just moved to Nebraska
Real player 44

Georgetown, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Was it your mom
Joeanon

Elyria, OH

#12 Dec 26, 2012
NavyGuy wrote:
Miranda is just a hippy chick. Married, 3 kids, she grew up with my children. Have known her since, maybe when they were all in middle school....
So she goes barefoot everywhere? Even in cold and snow? Has she always done that?
Uncle Cracker

Flatwoods, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Her feet have no feelin cause she was fire walker when she was a kid
Observer

Georgetown, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
shes quite the pill head, runs in the family. Doesnt come from the best upbringing. Mom was a stripper and dad was the pimp. Id like to bang her sister. big fake boobs, quite slutty from what i remember, heard her ex drug dealer boyfriend gave her the herps though. just another ashland trash ho.

“I Want To Get High”

#15 Dec 27, 2012
God there is nothing sexier to me than a barefoot woman. I mean it. I would love to see this barefoot hippy girl.
Joeanon

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
visionaryguruearthchild wrote:
God there is nothing sexier to me than a barefoot woman. I mean it. I would love to see this barefoot hippy girl.
Yes, I agree, I don't know about all the childish misinformation, but I wish there were alot more girls like her. I think it is so cool to see a cute girl walking around barefoot anytime, but especially in the dead of winter. There is something sensual and vulnerable about a free spirit like that. I suspect that she feels the same way too. I would love to talk to her about her feelings and motivations as well as her abilities. Does anyone else feel the same way....or are there any girls who do the same thing that would like to share their experiences with us?

“I Want To Get High”

#17 Dec 28, 2012
I think these are strange times we are living in. It's like people went astray from history. Here is a very rare track because you are smart.
Joeanon wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I agree, I don't know about all the childish misinformation, but I wish there were alot more girls like her. I think it is so cool to see a cute girl walking around barefoot anytime, but especially in the dead of winter. There is something sensual and vulnerable about a free spirit like that. I suspect that she feels the same way too. I would love to talk to her about her feelings and motivations as well as her abilities. Does anyone else feel the same way....or are there any girls who do the same thing that would like to share their experiences with us?
Joeanon

Port Matilda, PA

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Wonder if she's out there barefoot on a day like this?
Elwood

Springfield, NJ

#19 Dec 29, 2012
I hear she cried once because she had no shoes then she met a man that had no feet. After that she never wore shoes again. It's a sad story.
Barefoot Chick

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 29, 2012
To all...

I walk barefoot because I feel it's comfortable.

@Observer: I am a recovering addict, however most of the rest of your information is false. I have never been in a relationship with a dealer, have never had the 'herps', and my upbringing was actually really awesome. My dad wasn't a pimp (in any sense of the meaning) and my sister only looks slutty... My mom was a stripper at one point, but that was only until 14 years ago and she made bank. She wasn't some crackheaded ho-bag like most of the ones you see now.
@Teen Wolf & Cowboy: I did not move to Nebraska, nor did I move from Columbus.

This is all some pretty funny stuff... I don't know where a lot of you all come up with this shit lol.

@NavyGuy:?? I'm sure I do know you... just not by screen name .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump supporters the most violent group in USA 15 min say what??? 14
Lularoe is UGLY 30 min big girl 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 168,031
Daphne pooped on herself at work today. 1 hr Mr Cheney 6
COMM. OF KY (BOYD COUNTY)----David Justice---Do... (Apr '11) 1 hr Griff 43
Ashland Cyberbullying Case Fumble 2 hr Griff 13
Foul mouthed president 2 hr Holdingsteady 26
Boycott flying j 3 hr Wolfster 47
You wanted him, you got him! 3 hr The Original Jo Jo 18
Only a racist 4 hr Lmao 31

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages