Scott Crum at OLBH
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nosey

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Does anyone know why he got fired? I've always liked him and think he is a great nurse. The reason going around doesn't make any sense. There has to be more to this story.
I agree

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Maybe he just screwed around with the wrong wife this time
Moron

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2010
I agree wrote:
Maybe he just screwed around with the wrong wife this time
Now why would you say something like that! Scott is a good man! Leave him and his family alone. This whole Topix thing is nothing but the Devil! Get a life and leave other peoples lives alone..
I agree

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2010
Moron wrote:
<quoted text> Now why would you say something like that! Scott is a good man! Leave him and his family alone. This whole Topix thing is nothing but the Devil! Get a life and leave other peoples lives alone..
I said that because he has you and obviously his wife fooled. Scott has a f••k buddy at olbh and has the wool pulled over your eyes. Not mine.
former co-worker

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2010
people get fired everyday from jobs and affairs happen everyday too. that doesnt mean these go hand in hand. scott is a great guy and has always been respectful to his co-workers. unless you worked directly beside him to know what happened to him no longer working at olbh then you should be more tactful and not start bashing him. best wishes scott
FRIEND

Newburgh, IN

#6 Apr 26, 2010
Just wanted to say that I worked with Scott at OLBH for about four years, up until the day that he was fired. He was a wonderful nurse and supervisor. He was one of the best employees that the hospital had and it is there loss that they let him go. We all miss him and wish her were still around! As far as the affair goes...bullshit! Trust me, it's a little hospital, everyone knows everyone's business and that isn't true. If he was having an affair, it wasn't with someone at the hospital, so that is NOT the reason he was fired. People should quit talking crap about things they know nothing about!
ZzZzzzzzz

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Apr 26, 2010
True
alls good

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2010
Scott is a excellent professional person and has a quick response to assist anyone. Touche' to you Scott that you don't back down and you stand for what is right..Love You and Miss You at OLBH but hope to see you around in Lexington..I wish the best where-ever God or the devil leads you...!!
Curious

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2010
Did he work In the same day surgery area?
Ex-friend

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2010
FRIEND wrote:
Just wanted to say that I worked with Scott at OLBH for about four years, up until the day that he was fired. He was a wonderful nurse and supervisor. He was one of the best employees that the hospital had and it is there loss that they let him go. We all miss him and wish her were still around! As far as the affair goes...bullshit! Trust me, it's a little hospital, everyone knows everyone's business and that isn't true. If he was having an affair, it wasn't with someone at the hospital, so that is NOT the reason he was fired. People should quit talking crap about things they know nothing about!
You are either incredibly naive or dumber than dirt. Most likely a combination of the two. I have known Scott for many years. He has many good qualities. However, his inability to tell the truth or do the right thing in any situation inevitably outweigh those qualities. He is a liar, cheater, and a coward. Those are facts that I dare anyone to challenge. Especially Scott Crum himself.
Whatever

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2010
All I know is he was a great supervisor and noone has been capable of replacing him. He came to the floor whe needed- questions, emergencies, iv's. If he couldnt come to the floor to help right then- he would send someone who could!
If there were any concerns- staffing, patients, etc. he always trued to explain & did his best not to screw us over!
Ppl screw around all the time all over the world. I dont know- nor do I care if he did. My concern is my work night running smoothly so that my patients and my patient care is at its best. Now I deal with Supers that blame others for their decisions, causing conflict between co-workers before shifts. Shady, wishy-washy attitudes! But I guess reality isnt the same as what something looks like on paper....
bull hockey

Newburgh, IN

#12 Sep 2, 2010
he cheated on his wife and left her of the plastic money grubbing woman he is with now. fact!
scott is hot tempered. fact.
he and his current wife are swingers and all kinds of sick crap.
stop defending the loser.
hmmm
#13 Sep 2, 2010
who was the girl? or what did she do there?
alright
#14 Sep 2, 2010
blah, blah, blah... that [email protected] goes on at that place all the time its all u here about!.. i know of a few different people been caught messin around in the last few months there....
Whatever

United States

#15 Sep 6, 2010
haha... A hot tempered swinger doesnt make u a bad nurse... Most of the nurses I know have VERY colorful personal lives!!
You would be amazed what kinda ppl get dressed up and shoot u up with ur drugs! lmao
Just a Thought

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2010
I worked with Scott and he is an excellent nurse. Some of you probably never did work with him and you just want to bash him. That's BS!!! I never had any problems with him and I trusted his judgement. OLBH lost a great nurse!!!
Haha

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Good nurse- who cares. He and Julie are swingers. They pick up strangers at the stonewall to have sex with. They are into pee and poop stuff- very nasty. Julie may look hot but u can touch the sides in that nasty hole!! So good nurse, whatever wouldn't want him taking care of me
Cop 69

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2010
I raw dogged Julie for 3 hours a while back. Scott was totally cool with it. Definitly a fun couple to party with. Lots of people know they are swingers- mind your own. They are adults and do this behind closed doors. I have to say the pee/ poo thang is twisted. I pissed on her but I made her beg for it first.
EMS Worker

Little Valley, NY

#19 Oct 4, 2010
So does Scott take it in the butt also, or does he give it in the butt
Just a Thought

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2010
Hey what they do in their personal lives is THEIR business!!! Some of you people should mind your OWN business!!! Damn nosey busy-bodies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelley reliford hendrickson 19 min Miss Hot Stuff 1
when will people understand this 59 min angla 126
HELP,,,what do I need to do? 1 hr Mohondas 18
transgendered crossdressed women in the men's room 1 hr Woah 65
Public Displays of Affection by Gays and Lesbians (Sep '13) 1 hr Business 23
The End of Boyd Baseball for a while? Sure look... 2 hr mike H 7
paylake (Apr '12) 3 hr Howidiz 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages