Rod

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Anyone know a Kelli Laughman? She a pretty cool gal?
Rod

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Her maiden name is Hoffman.
hungry

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

she works at mcdonalds i think
wondering

Newell, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

i went to russell with her she was a sweet girl in high school, but after school she became a herion junkie and dated jeremy lewis. not sure if she is still on herion but when i lived in flatwoods in 2006 she was bad off walking around the parking lot and track marks all over her arms.
i heard

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

her mom told me that she was going to a twelve month rehab? if we're talking about the same girl. really curly reddish hair?

Since: Mar 11

Newell, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

yeah thats the one i know and went to russell
YEP

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

could also find her turning tricks in carter co but that shiz is like a petri dish
Mr swag

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

What a shame....I remember meeting her around 2005. She was pretty hot then and I remember thinking I bet she's a good f*ck. She was dating someone then and I didn't think it was that bates guy. Can't remember his name but it was someone else.
My guess is

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

YEP wrote:
could also find her turning tricks in carter co but that shiz is like a petri dish
That this her idiot ex talking....
kelli

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

YEP wrote:
this is kelli and no you can find me in bowling green ky. ive been sober 21 months and i work at a treatment center for drug and alcohol abuse. instead of saying what you think you know feel free to contact me. i find it funny that ive been gone for almost 2 years and you cant find anything else to talk about. usually when we talk about someone else its only to make us feel better about our own selfs however i know who and what i am today. i dont want any part of that world anymore.
Mr swag

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Glad to hear that your doing well Kelli! Like I said I've always thought your were sexy since the first time I met you. Are you still with Tyler or are you single? Your curly hair was always so cute!
Mr swag

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

You still love animals?
kelli laughman

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Mr swag wrote:
Glad to hear that your doing well Kelli! Like I said I've always thought your were sexy since the first time I met you. Are you still with Tyler or are you single? Your curly hair was always so cute!
no im not with tyler we are going thru a nasty divorce so thats why there is being nasty things posted on topixs about me. to try and slander my character. i still love animal but my passion is helping people with drug and alcohol problems now. people who are just like how i was. im doing great and life is good. so glad to get out of ashland.
just wonderin

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

How is Christian?? Truly wanna know. I remember when u had him. He was so cute. Prob grown up now tho!! They grow fast
kelli laughman

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

he is doing great will be a teenager this week thank you for asking.
kelli laughman

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

he is doing great will be a teenager this week.
just wonderin

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Oh my... I feel really old now.
Mr swag

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Well I am really glad you have found peace and happiness and are defying the statistical odds! I wish you Nothing but the best and sorry to hear about you and Tyler. Although personally I think it's for the best. He seemed like the type that would drag only drag you down in life and I always thought he acted a little gay. Like maybe he was still on the fence. Lol anyways sexy, keep on keepin on and good luck!
Ryan

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

She has always been beautiful on the outside . . . now she is becoming beautiful on the inside.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Being nice to try to get a piece of ass. Pathetic. Actually u wouldnt care if she was clean. Just running a pathetic game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Khatru 130,316
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 150,268
big deals auto auction are rude 1 hr flair 1
rick 1 hr flair 1
Girl w/ 1 side of head shaved and glasses 2 hr BC football 7
god is real 2 hr Outraged 4
fairview 2 hr Blackburn bum 105
Kdmc plans to lay off again 3 hr fed employee 51
Debate: Ferguson - Ashland, KY 5 hr Mark 42

Search the Ashland Forum:
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters