dave salisbury!!! lets open it UP
AMEN

Grayson, KY

#41 Jan 30, 2011
Woe wrote:
Right but no use tossing trash now! Saying don't vote for him! People had there chance to get him out and they blow it for now!
"WOE" YOU ARE ARE SUCH ONE DUMB ASS, IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM IN FOUR YEARS YOU NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED BY A SHRINK OR YOU ARE SOME RELATION!!!!!! REMEMBER DAVE JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND PRAY FOR THE FAMILY'S LIVES YOU AND THE REST HAVE RUINED!!!!!!!
Woe

Ashland, KY

#42 Jan 31, 2011
I didn't and will not vote for him but from the looks of things BC voters wanted him in office! If nit he would not be there today!
Biggen

Nicholasville, KY

#43 Feb 5, 2011
U are right. We collectively made a fee colossal blunders with our votes this time.

Hopefully it will be over next election.
Ohhhhhhh

Knox City, TX

#44 Feb 12, 2011
WELL ONE THING ABOUT IT MR. SALISBALLS HELP MAKE SURE THAT HE WILL HAVE TO FACE THE PEOPLE "LIFE" HE RUINED ONLY ONCE A MONTH (WITH HIS BROWN BAG OVER HIS HEAD)!!!! IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT WILL GIVE HIM A JOB BECAUSE THE COUNTY SHOULD ONLY PAY HIM 1/2 OF HIS PAY IF THEY ONLY MEET ONCE A MONTH!!!SOMETHING WILL COME UP MISSING AGAIN AS USUAL...
big deal

Tallahassee, FL

#45 Feb 12, 2011
Get over it wrote:
Instead of putting this crap on Topix, why don't you be a MAN about it and ask him in person. Oh yeah, try to learn to spell while you are at it too.
Who would be afraid of that midget? If its the same one that went to boyd county..well, that answer would be nobody!! 2nd, very few people educated in Ky. can spell, so back off!
squeelch

Wolfforth, TX

#47 May 4, 2012
Glad to see all our tax money being spent so wisely towards his son's senior prom venue.
one that knows

Ardsley, NY

#48 May 4, 2012
squeelch wrote:
Glad to see all our tax money being spent so wisely towards his son's senior prom venue.
His Son is not going to the Prom,he is playing in a baseball game the same night.
Bob

Campbellsville, KY

#49 May 4, 2012
one that knows wrote:
<quoted text>
His Son is not going to the Prom,he is playing in a baseball game the same night.
They are sending a bus load of strippers to meet him after the game...lucky young man I say!!
Support for Boyd County

Ironton, OH

#50 May 4, 2012
David is a county what? What is his title? Who is his wife, what is her title? Who does Stacey work for? Why does she file papers in the wrong order? Why was the last election so close? Why does 84 lumber let him get by? Why have david and a clerk supposed to have sex? Why isnt rex castle fired? Why isnt any of the county questioned? Why isn't the county seat positions questioned? Why did the jail inspections suddenly stop? Why did many county eeployes wreck or disproportionate the vehicles they were driving? Why are there NO drug test results for drug test from the jail, courts, or fiscal court? WHY does everyone in the county abuse the fuel for the vehicles they drive? WHY does the county garage not weigh the gravel & rocks they spread.,ON & ON & ON, IT NEVER ENDS!! EVERYONE IS in questioned in Boyd.

ALL of this can be sent to your judge executive (Bud Stevens) Whom has already said with the boyd county problems.."I am not running again, why should I care"

Calling the atty general on this election would be a good thing, considering the other elections.
der

Knox City, TX

#51 May 5, 2012
You seem to know some pretty big words there, but you apparently have no idea what they mean. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
Sounds like sour election grapes to me!
Support for Boyd County

Ironton, OH

#52 May 5, 2012
Not sour Grapes, it is simply public information. How can anyone take that seriously, Not big words..yet big words for who they thought were big in the title they thought they had..
Why, should I go on? I do have a lot of questions don't I
der, or some pretty great information..

Who would love to have big words when they have the horses mouth in a halter with a bit. Can you answer for the missing tax dollars?

Going back to my previous post..Answer the questions!
ARE those words you can understand? Should we step up to the next level? Are you willing to get a county audit?
Are you really wanting to take all these people to the court with you..Why would you want to sacrifice your homes & above ground pools for the people you tell to lie everyday who have nothing but apartments..
WHY are there 12 of 30 VOTE LINDA BAKER AND DAVID JUSTICE CARS...at the legion. AWESOME!!

Sorry..BOYD COUNTY!!! LOOK WHATS GOING ON!
Bob Carpetbager

Wagoner, OK

#53 May 6, 2012
There is not a single honest county in the state. Dave will get his state retirement. Every county has an American Legion. You pay to be a member. I saw them turn several away today, Saturday, that didn't have a nice pressed shirt on like Hon. DJ wore to the off site betting venue.
Just cast your vote....it's all you can do.
fibber

Ashland, KY

#54 May 6, 2012
His kid looked really good on all the facebook pictures in his tux LAST NIGHT AT THE PROM!
Jami Salisbury

Ashland, KY

#55 Nov 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Honest...no tracking...how do you boyd co folks feel about THE "David Salisbury" the 2nd??? be honest...chance to get it off your chest....Is he really better then YOU?!..Is Stacy "all that"? is he the thief he is being made out to be??? Honest? or Lying? big time or seriously lacking??? put it out there for others to see.....just wondering....how the hell he keeps going on....stealing money from Boyd co ...schools and 84 lumber and who no's what the hell else..lets hear it...
I am David's sister and it pains me, my mom and dad, David and Stacy' s children and my two sisters to read these shameful lies about people we love. Please ask yourself how your own families would feel reading such hatefulness. Thank you for your consideration.
redsgal

Noblesville, IN

#56 Jun 2, 2014
So can anyone tell me if David still works at 84 and what exactly did he do. I knew him 20 years ago. Just wondering. Thanks
thump

United States

#57 Jun 2, 2014
They named a tv dinner meat after him !!
redsgal

Louisville, KY

#58 Jan 9, 2015
So anything new on the david salisbury front. Did he win the election still stealing having affairs and such?
good advice

Lexington, KY

#59 Jan 9, 2015
I don't like Dave at all. His support to take 1% of my pay for a work fee was the last straw for me. His life off duty isn't that important to me if he did a good job in office. He and Bud could just go away for all I care. The voters spoke, so it is what it is.
redsgal

Louisville, KY

#60 Jan 9, 2015
good advice wrote:
I don't like Dave at all. His support to take 1% of my pay for a work fee was the last straw for me. His life off duty isn't that important to me if he did a good job in office. He and Bud could just go away for all I care. The voters spoke, so it is what it is.
So I take it he didn't get put back in the office
I was under the impression he had
good advice

Lexington, KY

#61 Jan 9, 2015
redsgal wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it he didn't get put back in the office
I was under the impression he had
That's why I said the voters spoke. Try to pay attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Butthead 176,752
Verity MS Promoting Homosexuality 46 min Elmer 32
Jolene Stephens 1 hr Looking for the m... 57
Applebees In Ashland - tell me what you think? 2 hr White Lightening 23
Mark Conley jailer candidate 4 hr Robin 31
DEMS CAUGHT DESTROYING BALLOTS....Who would hav... 4 hr Frank 14
Lee 4 hr Pitiful 5

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages