dave salisbury!!! lets open it UP

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

Vanceburg, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Honest...no tracking...how do you boyd co folks feel about THE "David Salisbury" the 2nd??? be honest...chance to get it off your chest....Is he really better then YOU?!..Is Stacy "all that"? is he the thief he is being made out to be??? Honest? or Lying? big time or seriously lacking??? put it out there for others to see.....just wondering....how the hell he keeps going on....stealing money from Boyd co ...schools and 84 lumber and who no's what the hell else..lets hear it...
Get over it

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Instead of putting this crap on Topix, why don't you be a MAN about it and ask him in person. Oh yeah, try to learn to spell while you are at it too.
ur the best rapper ever!

Brea, CA

#3 Jan 9, 2011
Open up that can dogg!
NAMES

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2011
IF IT IS TRUE HE IS KNOW DIFFERENT THAN A COMMON THIEF, HE SHOULD DO THE TIME IF HE CAN DO THE "CRIME", "BUT" LETS LET THE COURT SEE IF HE IS GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY!!!! IF HIS PARENTS DON'T BUY HIS WAY OUT OR SHERIFF KEELIN KEEPS TURNING HIS HEAD, BUT I KEEP FORGETTING DAVIDS HEAD IS UP HIS "ASS"!!!!! ONE CORRUPT BUNCH "FOR SURE"!!!!!!!!!!
boyd county resident

Louisa, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2011
you all are all stupid and need to get a life!!!
Donna

Russell, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2011
If he is guilty he should go to jail, but remember the police officer that stole 180,000.00 and did not go to jail, he even admitted to a drug problem. It all depends on who you know.
angry american

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Jan 10, 2011
say it to his face.
Ashland

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2011
What is he being accused of?
DrDeath

Russell, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2011
You want me to be honest. I bet the computer you are on right now is stolen. Traded for drugs most likely.You live in government housing or with your mommy and your step daddy because you was such a rotten kid your real dad didn't want you. You don't have a job and you are bored with your life and your only means of escaping the way you live is to lash out at others but when you are alone in the dark and no one else is around and you have time to think.The question comes to mind What have I done to be a productive member of society? The answer is........It goes without saying. I'm sure you'll be quick to post some more of that " I crave attention babble" but it all for not. Who really cares. People like you don't get to have an opinion.
Donna

Russell, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2011
What is DrDeath saying and to whom?
haha

Port Deposit, MD

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Okay DrDeath, is that really anymore mature than the person who started this thread???
Steve

Rush, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2011
Donna wrote:
If he is guilty he should go to jail, but remember the police officer that stole 180,000.00 and did not go to jail, he even admitted to a drug problem. It all depends on who you know.
What are you talking about?
Not KSP

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2011
He is talking about former KSP trooper Louie Podunovac
Asking

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2011
What did David do this time?
thiniking

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2011
Donna wrote:
who was this?
Donna

Russell, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
My name really is Donna.
LORD HELP US

Ashland, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2011
J---A---I---L THE ONLY 4 LETTER THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID!!!!!!!!!!
Get over it

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2011
Donna wrote:
Better check your facts because he did do his time in jail
Asking

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jan 12, 2011
Donna wrote:
My name really is Donna.
My name is really Asking!!!
Asking

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Jan 12, 2011
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text> Better check your facts because he did do his time in jail
When???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Wes250 138,179
How much to hire a cop? 31 min John 5
Parking in fire lane 1 hr Medic 13
News Felony Drug Arrest in Boyd County (Jan '13) 6 hr eyrpredict4u 12
Summer Motion 7 hr No Go 11
fairview superintendent 9 hr Eagle Man 164
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 10 hr friend of David 764
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]