Whoo hook I'm a crazy bitch
crazybitch

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2011
And your point is????
noneya

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
crazy bitch is his girl she aint from detroit the dumb bitch i cant stand her and what she turned john into
Crazy bitch

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2011
Y'all just some stupid people and who the hell said I was from Detroit need to get your facts straight and y'all can run ya mouths all day just goes to show you have absolutely no life of your own way I figure it either you are an ex who's mad cause he's with me or a so called friend who has nothing better do do with your life than to talk about others my advice to you is get off your ass off the web and live your own f*cking life or just sit there the little b*tch you are and run your mouth while hiding behind a f*cking computer screen which just makes you a pussy.
noneya

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2012
i heard Erin hit john and he is going to stay with her man i cant imagine what hes thinking letting a 500 pound cow hit him in the face and he apologizes someone tell me am i wrong? what would you do?
Crazy Bitch

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2012
wow you really have no life lol
skitzofrenik

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2013
He ain't with her anymore yes she did hit him and yes she slept around on him and her son (a lot) I even heard from a good friend she tried to sleep with someone for a 30 bag of weed she is gutter trash and that's the truth she milks men for all their worth all the while sleeping with anyone she can get with until the money is dry or they will no longer put up with it then she moves to the next needy lonely caring guy and sucks him dry (and not in a good way)
a real good friend

Altavista, VA

#11 Aug 25, 2013
John has been a real good friend of mine for yrs. Us and a bunch of our friends have been thru alot. John ignore all the haters. They are just jealous bitches. Much love from kraKer
Good friend

Detroit, MI

#12 Apr 18, 2015
a real good friend wrote:
John has been a real good friend of mine for yrs. Us and a bunch of our friends have been thru alot. John ignore all the haters. They are just jealous bitches. Much love from kraKer
What do you all think about his new girlfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News on BILAD 2 min BILAD News 1
My name is BILAD and im 19 min BILAD 4
Whitney from Ashland KY?? 32 min Like it bald 14
boxing/mma instruction 34 min It must be small 4
Life begins at conception 43 min BILAD 2
David Edward's Buried Treasure 53 min BILAD 45
Sarah Jordan 1 hr Red buddy system 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance