marts automart
really

Tallahassee, FL

#43 Jul 20, 2010
jtom wrote:
<quoted text>I know vernon very well and I know the incident you are referring to and that was a long time ago like probably 40 yrs ago, and he was innocent and as far as you saying he will answer for his sins, so will you pal and judging vernon is a sin unless you're god! And it looks like mart has ripped quite a few people off the only person on her complaining about vernon is you!
You must have been his bunk buddy when he was in prison! How Sweet!!
Bums

Tallahassee, FL

#44 Jul 20, 2010
car dealer wrote:
<quoted text>
wish you luck tom with your attitude youll go far BUD...bet you will be honest lol bring on the compition we will challenge you [email protected] thats all boyd county needs is someone like you GOOD LUCK hope to see ya around some auctions be ware you will get your share of a@@ burnings. haha
All of you used car dealers are bums! Be real men and get real men jobs!!!
wildturkey

Flatwoods, KY

#45 Jul 20, 2010
big marty/veron and bunch others were all in on the coinex robbery/killing years ago.its not been 40years like someone here said.old marty turned on everone.veron car lot is not even in his name.reason cause he has pay the lady whos hubby was killed out there.i sure hope all of them can sleep good at nite9(NOTTTTTTTTTTTT).one man is still in prison for coinex deal old hawk.
Dumbass deadbeats

Lexington, KY

#46 Jul 20, 2010
They buy the car at an auction on what someone else tells them. Haul it to the lot and put a price on it. You all are not buying $10,000 vehicles. Your buying $2500 vehicles . You get what u pay for.
crapsnatcher

Findlay, OH

#47 Jul 21, 2010
poopy
wow

Versailles, KY

#48 Jul 22, 2010
I feel for all the people who have been burnt by this place. i also bought a car from them and most of the paneling on the outside was stuck on there by double sided tape the first time it rained when i had this car pieces fell off. there a huge rip off.
Ral DEAL

Broken Arrow, OK

#49 Jul 22, 2010
GO to winners circle to buy good cars not no junk like marts they let u drive it and make sure its a nice ride
trolling for trash

Richmond, KY

#50 Jul 22, 2010
Ral DEAL wrote:
GO to winners circle to buy good cars not no junk like marts they let u drive it and make sure its a nice ride
i've seen Marty's car on their lot. they must be buddies
Hey

United States

#51 Jul 22, 2010
trolling for trash wrote:
<quoted text> i've seen Marty's car on their lot. they must be buddies
Marty owns part of this lot too!!!!
show me 42

Broken Arrow, OK

#53 Jul 22, 2010
marty dont own nothing there he had some there until he screwed them over
cowboy

Broken Arrow, OK

#54 Aug 3, 2010
losers
DURRRRRR

Wellington, TX

#55 Aug 23, 2010
Ral DEAL wrote:
I am not an actual customer, but I did go by their lot and they let me test drive one of the vehicles for nearly an hour. Let me test drive another and it was in horrible shape. When I told them, they test drove it to verify, and I watched as they loaded the vehicle on to a tow truck to sell to a salvage yard.
Seemed pretty honest and straight forward to me, but as many other have already said.... when you spend $1500 on a car, you really shouldn't expect very much, I mean come on, seriously, some new cars cost a MINIMUM of $30k.
But FYI.... anyone with a brain should test drive ANY used vehicle they are planning on buying straight over to their favorite mechanic and have it checked out. Only intelligent thing to do.
Ted Crum

Ashland, KY

#56 Aug 23, 2010
wildturkey wrote:
big marty/veron and bunch others were all in on the coinex robbery/killing years ago.its not been 40years like someone here said.old marty turned on everone.veron car lot is not even in his name.reason cause he has pay the lady whos hubby was killed out there.i sure hope all of them can sleep good at nite9(NOTTTTTTTTTTTT).one man is still in prison for coinex deal old hawk.
Wasnt that crooked a$$ Benny Christian with them?
car dealer

Ashland, KY

#57 Aug 24, 2010
Bums wrote:
<quoted text> All of you used car dealers are bums! Be real men and get real men jobs!!!
I have a real job whats yours selling drugs duma$$ you get a real job and grow up I pay my taxes you probably draw a gov check
bums

Tallahassee, FL

#58 Aug 26, 2010
car dealer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a real job whats yours selling drugs duma$$ you get a real job and grow up I pay my taxes you probably draw a gov check
I have a real Job. Make enough money to buy a new car not junk from clowns like you!
true friend

Whitney, TX

#59 Sep 2, 2010
Britt wrote:
Im only 21, i dont know which car lots around here will rip you off... Really none of us should have to worry about being ripped off when were buying a car...
if u want a good car go to greens auto sales on 60 big geen house
Customer

Huntington, WV

#60 Sep 7, 2010
We bought a car from Marts a couple of years ago and have done nothing but routine maintenance on it and it still runs like a top. I would def buy another car from them! And about the things that he did or supposedly did...its not our place to judge we will leave that up to God!
Losers

Ashland, KY

#61 Sep 7, 2010
Bought a truck at marts II sorriest thing I have ever done. Spend more money trying to keep the damn thing running then want the payment is. He kept telling us what a good truck it was. Had to get a new power steering pump, master cylinder, tie rod ends, brakes, and still need to replace more. He told us when we drove it off the lot if we had any problems they would help pay half on repairs if we brought it back to them to work on. LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.
Mr BIg SHot

Richmond, KY

#63 Oct 28, 2010
if you want to try out a van go to Tri State Auto Outlet and ask for darrin biggs!!!!! and if your a guy he will try out the backseat with you!!!!!!!
the bastard

Ashland, KY

#64 Oct 28, 2010
Its a buy-here pay-here lot people! The good decisions you have made in life has earned you the right to shop and these types of places. Get some income, some credit, and to a place in life where you can secure your own financing so you can join society again and wont have to worry bout this happening agin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when will people understand this 2 min Russell baptist 127
Tiffany Edwards in florida? 1 hr Riki Tiki 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr needforreality 148,395
Girls, would you rather have a big long D or a ... 1 hr Ashley 3
Pip Rademaker is really Harper Fearing 1 hr BigD 4
ww alley by dollar store 1 hr im watching 1
Roadblocks 2 hr OSU student 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages