dvs ink tattoos and body piercings gr...

dvs ink tattoos and body piercings grand opening specials

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dvs ink

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2010
five friends free tat promotion...

bring five friends into the shop that get a tatoo or piercing and we will average the total spent together and credit you with that much for a tat,piercing,or in shop merchandise.....

stop in and check us out,you will not be dissapointed......
Picklebuns

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 2, 2010
Do you offer Hep C.like thee ink well or bad Buddah?
dvs ink

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2010
first off we do not condone badmothing any other shops and refuse to do so,but,we are health dept.certified,we use pre sterelized needles that are in blister packs,disposable tubes and sterelized tubes,and all needles,tubes and jewelry is opened in front of the customer.we sterelize all our stainless steel tubes in our in house autoclave that is tested monthly by north bay bioscience llc.
when we do piercings,we use only the best surgical steel jewelry,not stainless like some shops,but surgical steel.
we also use bottle bags,machine bags,clip cord covers,barrier tape and non pourus coverings to protect the customer and ourselves against any chance of cross contamination.
after every tattoo and/or piercing,we clean the entire work area with hepacide quat 2 and tb-cide quat virucidal disinfectant cleaners wich kills all if any living organisms and also protects other customers and employees against cross contamination.

we where told by the local health department that the steps we take not only meet the state requirements and local requirements but we exceed them and they where very impressed with the cleanliness and preperation of our work staions and shop.

we also want to add that we are all red cross certified,in blood bourne pathogen training,adult and child cpr adn first aid certified,something that is not even required by the state of kentucky but we go through these training seminars annually as they are required in the state of ohio where our other shop is located....

so,when youcome to dvs ink,rest assured that you are in the best hands possible,with over 35 years combined experience in the industry,we feal we offer the best artwork and safest enviroment possible for your tattoo and body piercing needs.

thank you

dvs ink
Really Seriously

Greenup, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2010
First of all sure, I'd love to get a "tatoo"? Is the shop sign spelled the same?? What is badmothing? Is that like when you leave a sweater in the attic and moths eat holes in it? Bad Mothing Bad!! And as if it couldn't get any worse, porous not pourus, I don't know where to start on the mispellings of the germicides, bloodborne pathogens not blood bourne. The american red cross teaches BLS, which is Basic Life Support which is the cpr class you are referring to and it it not required every year. The certification cards expire every two years and taking it sooner than that is just ridiculous. If you'd really like to talk certifcations, I heard that the owner of Bad Buddha Tattoo also works at KDMC as an EMT and has his BLS card. I also heard that his shop manager is also an EMT and has BLS, ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
"we feal we offer the best artwork" Holy crap, your artwork might be good but I suggest that you don't get any words or text in your tattoo, it will probably be spelled incorrectly. Good luck with your new business but you should run your advertisements through someone with a dictionary first.
wtf ever

Staunton, VA

#6 Jun 2, 2010
Picklebuns wrote:
Do you offer Hep C.like thee ink well or bad Buddah?
Don't talk shit about other shops ..its not shop owners on here bashing each other. It's ignorant people like you saying slanderous things just to piss people off.....grow up... and to dvs tattoos....good luck
dvs ink

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2010
wtf ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk shit about other shops ..its not shop owners on here bashing each other. It's ignorant people like you saying slanderous things just to piss people off.....grow up... and to dvs tattoos....good luck
thanks for the good wishes,and your right,it's not the shop owners,it is people that have nothing better to do but start shyt,but like big rick at bad buddha told me once,hey,they are saying my name,lol.

no publicity is bad publicity,if they have nothing better to do then sit around running spell check on my posts,well have at it,whatever floats your boat........

we had the same thing happen at our other shop in ohio,our compitition went on the local topix there and started a poll to see who was the best tattoo shop in the county and they turned it into a bashfest,but when it was all said and done,our sister shop won by a landslide,so then they had the thread taqken off when that happened,but it goes to show ya,you start shyt it may backfire,now we can brag that we where voted number one in a local poll in that county,lol.thanks shytstarters.......

but i learned a long time ago that people on these sites do shyt like the above idiot just to get a rise,so,best thing is to just ignore them and they will eventually go away,but if not,well,that keeps my add at the top of the page,so,thanks again.....

dvs
Greensoap

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2010
Im giving tattoos out of my house, and i also use all brand new needles, new ink, disposable tips, tubes and grips, also bag my clip cord and machine. I also cover everything in plastic before the customer ever arrives. Gloves are worn, i acheived a score of 100% on the B.B.P. test, i have the best tattoo machines money can buy, and i dont charge over 50 bucks! There is an R.N. on the premisesand every possible precation is taken. If you would like me to stop tattooing out of my home, then please offer me an apprenticeship. I will mop, floors, clean toilets, and do whatever you ask of me. I love tattoos and tattooing, i want to learn all i can, i will work very hard.
jalynn

Staunton, VA

#9 Jun 3, 2010
You picked a good guy to quote DVS... Big Rick is my brother and I can tell ya he never talks shit about other shop owners...good luck to ya
dvs ink

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 3, 2010
i left the last shop i worked at for two reasons,...

1.i wanted to go in business for myself.

2.i was sick of all the childish bickering amongst other local shops.

when i came to ashland to check out places to rent,my partner and myself went to talk to the local shop owners,rick josh and the crew at bad buddha treated us with the upmost respect,josh has even came out to the shop and hung out on his day off before.they even pointed us in the right direction for a shop,who to go to for liscencing and so on.wolf and kit at under the surface in ironton did the same and so did the guys at mad dogz,so,it didnt take long to realize this was the place we needed to move a shop into.

so i am goin to try to remain on best possible terms with all the shops,do my job.and make shure we continue to offer the best posssible tattoo and piercing experience to our valued customers in the ashland area.......

stop by soon and check us out.......

thanks...

dvs
who is the tat artist

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2010
so, I saw this place, who are the tat artists giving the tats? I love to get one or three :) do you have a website or pics I can view?
dvs ink

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2010
i like onions, on my burgers if ya know what i mean
Laughing

Kent, OH

#13 Jun 4, 2010
jalynn wrote:
You picked a good guy to quote DVS... Big Rick is my brother and I can tell ya he never talks shit about other shop owners...good luck to ya
I have personally heard the owner discuss the owner of tattoos unlimited and his being a sex offender. So, yes he does talk shit.
My husband and I went into bad buddha and we were treated very rudely, so we left and went to the guy in flatwoods, who did very good work and was very friendly.
jalynn

Staunton, VA

#14 Jun 4, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have personally heard the owner discuss the owner of tattoos unlimited and his being a sex offender. So, yes he does talk shit.
My husband and I went into bad buddha and we were treated very rudely, so we left and went to the guy in flatwoods, who did very good work and was very friendly.
Whatever...noone is treated rudely there and everyone that knows Rick likes him...and if you did have an issue, you should have said something there, instead of trash talking on here...try not to be such a hater its a waste of time...
dvs ink

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2010
Now i know some ppl say onions give ya bad breath, but that dont confront me. Onion rings are way cool as well, and i will defend them to the death.
Big D

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 4, 2010
Where are you located, and are your prices reasonable?
dvs ink

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2010
first of all,ppl need to stop posting under my name and acting like me,grow up.....

we are located on us rt 60 in front of fannin toyote,right beside summit jr high school,the artist here are myslf,danny van sickle,and glenn darby,we both do piercings,and are prices are competitive,but remember,a tattoo is for life,a cheap tattoo may be exactly that,CHEAP....

as for comments about tattoos unlimited,shure,i heard rumors about roy murphy being in trouble with the law,and yes,they have been brought up in our shop,but not by any employees,if someone brings it up in discussion,if someone brings it to my attention and asks if i know about it,i will not deny what i saw on the internet,but we DO NOT BADMOUTH...

and last night a couple customers informed me that a local shop owner is telling people that dvs is owned by him,and this is his 3rd shop,this is not true,this shop is owned by myself and glenn darby.....

thank you

dvs
Kat B

Newell, PA

#18 Jun 5, 2010
Searching for an artist named Sam that worked for Tattoos Unlimited in 2008. Does anyone know of him or where I can find him.

I have a friend that had a tat done at DVS and were VERY pleased. Great work.
Whatchyoutalkinb outwillis

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2010
I thought that place was owned by a guy named Miko and yes, it was his third shop.

Isn't this place called "The Amazing Skin Odyssey?"

Did you steal Miko's business from him & name it your own... last time I checked he owned it!

Are you just someone DVS trying to get attention?
It's working.

I would like a tall glass of HEP C please!
Of course not to go with my onion rings, I'd like those to be served alongside from staph. Thanks.
question

Ashland, KY

#21 Jun 6, 2010
dvs ink wrote:
first of all,ppl need to stop posting under my name and acting like me,grow up.....
we are located on us rt 60 in front of fannin toyote,right beside summit jr high school,the artist here are myslf,danny van sickle,and glenn darby,we both do piercings,and are prices are competitive,but remember,a tattoo is for life,a cheap tattoo may be exactly that,CHEAP....
as for comments about tattoos unlimited,shure,i heard rumors about roy murphy being in trouble with the law,and yes,they have been brought up in our shop,but not by any employees,if someone brings it up in discussion,if someone brings it to my attention and asks if i know about it,i will not deny what i saw on the internet,but we DO NOT BADMOUTH...
and last night a couple customers informed me that a local shop owner is telling people that dvs is owned by him,and this is his 3rd shop,this is not true,this shop is owned by myself and glenn darby.....
thank you
dvs
Do you have a website yet? I would like to see some pics.
danny vansickle

Ashland, KY

#22 Jun 7, 2010
Whatchyoutalkinboutwillis wrote:
I thought that place was owned by a guy named Miko and yes, it was his third shop.
Isn't this place called "The Amazing Skin Odyssey?"
Did you steal Miko's business from him & name it your own... last time I checked he owned it!
Are you just someone DVS trying to get attention?
It's working.
I would like a tall glass of HEP C please!
Of course not to go with my onion rings, I'd like those to be served alongside from staph. Thanks.
a guy named miko started to open a shop here at this locayion then he just left town is the word on the street.we saw a sign on the building said office space for rent,stoped to look in the window and the door was unlocked with no handle,went in and it was empty but saw that someone had set it up as a tattoo shop,we called the landlord,rented the shop and thats how we got here.so,no,we did not steal mikos shop,but i know that there are a lot of people lookin for him right now,cause they stop in and call tryin to find him and they dont seam too happy.

as far as the hep c comments and staph comments,i expected to get a lot of people on here trashtalking,but i said what the hell,i havent had a problem or complaint since i started tattooing so,it is what it is,we take all precations the state requires and then some....

as for the websight,we are working on that,you can stop in and see my portfolio at the shop,it is always right out front for the public to view......

thanks for the comment above about your friend liking the tat,we have been prety busy lately and everyone has been amazed at the artwork they walk out with.

i am working on a facebook page and should have a link soon for you all to check out,until then,stop in and check us out,we just picked up a huge amount of flash at the recent hell city convention and it is stuff not seen around this area.

we have a lot of flash from....

steve soto
paul booth
bob tyrrell
joe capobiance
ed hardy
judy parker
mike wentz
appache jill
robert pho
chris garver
steve smith
mauricio
guy atchison
tom donovan
shepy
michael moore
superior
bullseye
spaulding and rogers
tattoo johnny
sailor jerry
lowrider
goodfellas
todd nelson
coop
and more......

plus,we enjoy drawing up custom pieces more then anything,so,if you can imagine it,we can draw it.........

dvs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 138,204
BEST ASHLAND TOMCAT Football Player!!!! (May '11) 29 min Peg 21
Mitchell woods 1 hr so 4
Marathon employees 1 hr The 411 1,174
nick patton 2 hr Sheila 4
Safe harbor is a joke 3 hr Poor Thing 7
How much to hire a cop? 5 hr John 5
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]