First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Watch out for her she nothing but a thief. She stole an elderly womans identity. Stole off her sons friends. She is a sorry excuse for a human being an I hope she pays dearly for the pain she has caused .
1whocares

Ashland, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2011
Is she Donna Patton now. I heard they are pressing charges and she went to court last week. There was a donna patton with charges of theft, etc. over $10,000 and didn't know if that was her.
??

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Where is she from?
beautiful

Western Springs, IL

#4 Sep 19, 2011
Ashland ky. Yes she patton an marsh . She is going to hell for sure!
1whocares

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2011
When is her trial?
Caron

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 27, 2011
Does anyone know how to get a hold of her?? Or where she lives. I used to work with her and I would like to talk to her.
trashland

Ironton, OH

#7 Sep 28, 2011
just go to the ashland games, she spends most of her time trying to hide from all the guys shes slept with and all the people shes stolen off of.
haha

Greenup, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2011
she's in jail now!! Hagerman locked her up, go to boyd county detention center, inmate list...lol
1whocares

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2011
Why did he lock her up?
her cousin

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2011
She was sleeping w/ Mr. Fannin who is elderly, he gave her credit cards, etc his wife (who didnt know about the affair) tried to press charges, found out about the affair, pressed charges for using her hubby's cc and now she's face serious charges
OMG

Warrendale, PA

#11 Oct 11, 2011
UUmmmm, yes she did that too but that's not why he locked her up
HAHAHAHA in Ashland

Ashland, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2011
Well Well Well i guess Ms Donna finally got what she deserves. After years of manipulating,lying,stealing and disrespecting everyone she's finally gonna get what she has coming to her. She has stolen her daughters identity, the nice lady behind her in ashland she stole all her checks and ran up big money. Daddy ran to the rescue and kept her out of jail. She ripped Rent 2 Own and rentacenter of for few thousand which daddy paid back. Now the whore gets to get her ass ripped in jail by the big lesbos...i laugh so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dont Trust

Flatwoods, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2011
I have heard a lot of rumors and story about a woman named Donna, but never caught the last name I guess she had too many alias's, but the one I heard about lives in flat woods.
But I am glad they got her and arrested her.
Jess

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Oct 14, 2011
Known her for a good 10 years...glad to see her ass get what it deserves. such a piece of trash, thank god for hagerman!!!
Tomcat fan

Astoria, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2011
trashland wrote:
just go to the ashland games, she spends most of her time trying to hide from all the guys shes slept with and all the people shes stolen off of.
. I only saw her @ two of the home games!!! She's to busy ripping ppl off to be with her son! Such a piece of shit for a mother!!! I've known her for many yrs & bought into all her lies unfortunately.She has stolen from me as well & my family.We took her in. & treated her like part of the family.She has caused me a lot of financial problems & she's finally getting what she deserves.I feel bad for her son.He's a great kid,but needs to get away from trash lime her.I hope he does & does well for himself & never looks back.On her fb she only claims to have 3.kid's when she actually has 5!!! Guess she's ashamed of her other two boy's cause their bi-racial.I wouldn't care if mine were purple their my kid's & I'd live them & be proud of them.She's not raised any of her kid's to the age of 18! The daddy of the two bi-racial boy's raised them.Thank God for him they turned out to have good jobs from what I've been told.Of course mommy calls them when she's in a bind & needs money.Sorry excuse for a mother if u ask me!!!
Tomcat fan

Astoria, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2011
catts wrote:
Watch out for her she nothing but a thief. She stole an elderly womans identity. Stole off her sons friends. She is a sorry excuse for a human being an I hope she pays dearly for the pain she has caused .
. Ur right she did steal off her sons friend's I was there unfortunately!!! She also stole cash off me,wrote two checks on me ,&. Used my mom's debit card to pay her cell bill! Her sons car got towed night before we left. &.she cried that she didn't have the money to get it out of tow! She had everyone's money including mine! I had to get my credit union to wire me money overnight due to her stealing my cash.She even stole some of that! I paid for the damn car to get out of tow.Then when my son. & I were following her back from Myrtle she left us in Nc not knowing the way back! Good friend huh ? I've definitely learned my lesson I want absolutely nothing to do with her.I'm an honest person with morals !!! She's screwed me over for the last time.I feel sorry if she by some miracle gets out of this & tries to play the same games she did with me. & someone believes her.U can tell when she's lying cause her mouth is open lmao I've always been here for her son. &. always will be.I love him lime my own.If there's anything I could do for him I wouldn't hesitate.She doesn't know the meaning of the word love,only love for herself.While she was out shopping she didn't buy him anything there.But she made damn sure she looked good on the beach.Bought not one but two bathing suits & other stuff.It was our first time going there. & my son & I wood have been much better off going alone.I had no idea about what all she had done to the elderly woman or I wouldn't have went with her.Stay clear of her trust me she'll hurt u in more ways than one !!!
Smiles

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2011
Well Well i guess Ms Donna finally got what she deserves. After years of manipulating,lying,stealing and disrespecting everyone she's finally gonna get what she has coming to her. She has stolen her daughters identity, the nice lady behind her in ashland she stole all her checks and ran up big money. Daddy ran to the rescue and kept her out of jail. She ripped Rent 2 Own and rentacenter of for
few thousand which daddy paid back. Now the whore gets to get her ass ripped in jail by the big lesbos...i laugh so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
First of all I know this family very well and your mistaking about her dad he did NOT pay her way out of all this stuff
Smiles

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2011
I don't know what happened on that last post lol but anyways I want to clear one thing up I know this family really well and her daddy did NOT pay her out of everything like people think!!!!!!
OMG

Warrendale, PA

#19 Oct 20, 2011
Well somebody paid for her butt to get out of trouble for bad checks, over, and over, and over again in the past.... But I think the bill she has racked up this time between exploiting elderly people and writing bad checks is more than any of her family or friends can afford .... She deserves to be in jail for a long, long time
yes

Ashland, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2011
yes she is in this issue of jailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marathon employees 47 min Lee 529
Heather Marie Barker? 53 min Boomer 4
krystal Damron 1 hr Samuel Damron 14
Mayo Mansion for sale. (Feb '12) 1 hr Whooday 48
Which area job has the worst reputation? 2 hr snow 2
Sex Offender Arrested for Using Social Media (Sep '12) 2 hr MarkLaberjr 25
How Drugs-Alcohol..Has taken your loved one 3 hr Interested inYour... 1
What's hapened to Rose Hill Baptist Church and ... (Jul '10) 11 hr were not perfect 102

Flood Watch for Boyd County was issued at March 03 at 4:31PM EST

Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:30AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency