divorce lawyers any suggestions serio...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
huck

United States

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Glad you have faith in someone, rhonda copley represented my son and got him all the court wanted to do. He was just a kid. She didnt do crap but take our money.
Ron

Ashland, KY

#23 Jan 26, 2013
I had Richard Hughes. In the beginning my ex wanted child support, full custody, not be responsible for any debt and more than her share of things. After Hughes was finished with Copley the ex got no child support, we have shared parenting 50/50, she paid half the debt, and things were divided equally. He was great. And yes, Copley did drag things out, sucking money out of my ex,,,lol.
Uncle Cracker

Norfolk, VA

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Tim layne $500/divorce
Advice

Ashland, KY

#25 Jan 26, 2013
Go see as many of them as you can. Any lawyer that gives you advice cannot represent him. Most 1st time appointments are free.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 28, 2013
You can use Google. And you can even ask your friends. Don't always go with the first lawyer you call-- you may find one that's more right for you. Some lawyers have tons of experience and lots of staff. However, I would suggest you to go for Seigman, Starritt-Burnett & Sinkfield Law Firm, PLLC. They have the best divorce lawyers in the state.
pokkoh

Rochester, PA

#27 Feb 28, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Questioning a Period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Wisdom of God 170,526
transfers for the sake of sports 35 min transfers 1
Bree Cornwell 36 min Big 12
The future of this area. 39 min Indeed 42
Notice you don't hear anything from ISIS? 52 min The Original Jo Jo 10
Bloodhounds or Bluetick? 1 hr Hound owner 6
In memory of (Jan '10) 1 hr Thinking 292

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages