Next Last
Alexis

Youngstown, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2009
Does anyone know her?
Alexis

Youngstown, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2009
I hate that stupid skank, anyone have any dirt on her?
Wittle

Russell, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
thats not very nice!
current student

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2009
Alexis wrote:
I hate that stupid skank, anyone have any dirt on her?
I know her. What is it any of your business to have dirt on her? She's a nice girl and if all you wanna do is tear her down then you need a real attitude adjustment. Show yourself friendly to have friends honey, you're gonna end up allll by yourself if you keep being a snotty girl ;)
Mindy Sword

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2009
haylie could beat your a**
Experiencedjudge ment

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
If you get hit by a car and have to live with scars upon you face, don't you think you should work at being a better person, at proving your value as a human who has been through hardships, instead of being a bitch and sleeping around to accredit yourself as white trash?
Ky chick

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2009
Theres nothing wrong with her. Shes a nice girl, who can put a smile on most peoples faces. She hardly ever starts anything, its usually other people on her. Dont start shit if you dont know the facts.
BlastFromThePast

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2009
Her Mother Has std's
Ashley Frenette

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2009
Haylie Delong is my best friend. I love her with all my heart. Shes not a skank and she could any of your as*es any day. and her mom deff doesn't have std's so how are you going to start a rumor you don't even know. Haylie Delong is one of the best people you'll ever meet in your life. She's not a slut nor whore or any other name you want to call her. I love you haylie
Blast from the past

Raywick, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2009
Ashley Frenette wrote:
Haylie Delong is my best friend. I love her with all my heart. Shes not a skank and she could any of your as*es any day. and her mom deff doesn't have std's so how are you going to start a rumor you don't even know. Haylie Delong is one of the best people you'll ever meet in your life. She's not a slut nor whore or any other name you want to call her. I love you haylie
Her Mom got it in High School and She will never be able to wash it off ASK HER
W T F

Raywick, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2009
What ever
birthday girl

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2009
BlastFromThePast wrote:
Her Mother Has std's
Listen Here Hayley Is My Cousion Her Mom Is married to my older cousin And she does not have std's so shut the hell up
birthday girl

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2009
listen here Hayley is my little cousin and her mom does not have std's she married to my older cousin so back the f*ck off and shut the hell up
Ashley Frenette

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 1, 2009
Thank you very much brithday girl.
Ashley Frenette

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2009
Blast from the past wrote:
<quoted text>
Her Mom got it in High School and She will never be able to wash it off ASK HER
who are you to know this anyways?
Why don't you put your real name
Shauna R

Youngstown, OH

#20 Dec 2, 2009
Eh, Other than the fact she hates me cause of something stupid that happened last yr she's a pretty cool person
sxepunk

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 2, 2010
shes cool
bridget russell

Catlettsburg, KY

#22 Jan 3, 2010
ok LISTEN!!!! haylie has been my very good friend for sometime now and she can beat your ass and it would be very funny...haylie is a great sweet girl she is not nasty and she is not a skank..she has a very kind heart and is a very great person to hang out with so if yall are gonna talk shit about her put your names instead of bein little pussys kk

thanks

Since: Jan 10

Flatwoods, KY

#23 Jan 13, 2010
Ok Haylie is a damn good friend. Me n my wife have hung out with her on many occasions n she is one of my best friends! Her mother doesn't have STD's n if she did the only way u would kno was if U gave them to her so u can just shut ur mouth! Haylie doesn't start shit. The shit is normally brought to her. She would do nething for neone n if u were to say nething of what u just said to her face she would beat ur ass. N don't talk about her mom. At least she has her mom. I lost my mom n october n I still can't bare the fact that I don't have her. So don't talk about somone elses mother. It will bite u n the ass!!
Haylie Delong

Owingsville, KY

#25 Sep 19, 2010
ok this is haylie people like u bring the drama to me i dont start it and thank u to all my friends who know the real me and ur also very right i could beat ur ass my mother is an amazing christian woman she does not have stds i would know because thats my mommy i dont sleep around with anyoneso ur funny why dont people put there real names on here instead of being immature i mean its not my fault ur scared if u have a problem with me come say it to my face trust that i have no problem with that so come to my face so we can take care of it not typing thank u..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
congradulations trumpsters 8 min blackrider 47
Another Methodone Clinic Opening 9 min CantBuyMeLove 24
The difference in hate groups and other groups ... 17 min blackrider 89
Shawna Sullivan (Mar '11) 28 min RwB 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min CCzar 166,448
Swamp 1 hr Justthinking 1
Jordan Followay 2 hr Ashley 4
What's going on in the Boyd Co jail? 7 hr Oak Tree 29

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages