Callihans Pub
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dr Critic

Russell, KY

#1 May 8, 2010
Went there for the very first time today and was not impressed at all. The service was very slow and no it was not crowded at all, we ordered one thing and after the longest wait recieved the wrong order and had to wait even longer to get our actual order. The meat was portioned so small and the fries were cold. We will definatly not be going back there, especially at the prices they charge. This is my opinion.
your stupid

United States

#2 May 8, 2010
Good!
the truth hurts

Waterloo, Canada

#3 May 21, 2010
Have anyone seen the curly red hair manger name sounds like Cindy talk to the owner Tal when they are alone, bats her eyes and gets all close. All I got to say is Hmmmmmm!
Not for me

Ashland, KY

#4 May 21, 2010
Over priced steak was very tuff.
All About The Truth

Lebanon, KY

#6 May 21, 2010
Cindy Adams?
the truth hurts

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 May 22, 2010
To sick of the pillbillie before you start running your mouth you need to get your sh*t straight Tal's wife has blonde short hair, very sweet woman, not red and curly, Thank You!!!

Since: May 10

Port Deposit, MD

#8 May 22, 2010
yeh me and my husband were recently in there and cindy and tal were setting together at the top of the stairs and she was all over him they set there and she google eyed him the whole time we where there i thought she was going to lay a big kiss on him there some should let his wife know about her she was a sleezy flirt at cheddars now she is doing it at callihans she is really ugly woman i dont see what he would want with her and some one needs to pay attention to the way she treats the staff she is very rude to them

Since: May 10

Port Deposit, MD

#9 May 22, 2010
to sarah beth callihan watch your man cause cindy adams is
Heather Johnson

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 May 27, 2010
There has been talk going around saying I put this crap on here about Cindy the manger....well before anyone start running their mouths they need to know what their talking about....I am 30 years old if i have something to say I would go up and be a woman to Cindy and Tal and tell them what was on my mind and I wouldn't write this childish shit on here....if you have anything you want to say please fill free to call me....and to who is running there mouth (which I have a idea) your time will come to you....I worked there since they opened and I loved my job and did a good job at what I did....Tal and the mangers was good ppl to work for, plus most of the ppl I worked with was great ppl to work with....I will miss working there!!!
Yeah right

United States

#11 May 27, 2010
You are a big fat liar. Everyone knows it was u. Why did u change your number? Quit being a sissy and woman up to what u did. There are plenty of witnesses that know u wrote it. Trust me, u wont be missed!
Heather Johnson

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 May 29, 2010
"fat liar" who needs to grow up....LOL
Yourpathetic

Staunton, VA

#13 May 29, 2010
U sweetheart. How old are u again? 30? Hahaha yeah right. More like 40! You're the one starting all the shit. U my dear, need to grow up.
Heather Johnson

Ashland, KY

#14 May 30, 2010
Ummmm....Whos using their name and whos not????
Yourpathetic

Waynesboro, VA

#15 May 30, 2010
Is that all u got? Who cares what my name is. Im just telling u, you're a liar and drama filled. Just leave people alone. You dont work there anymore so theres no need to keep running your mouth about people. Dont you have kids to take care of? You're seriously pathetic.
will not eat there

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2010
has anyone one told mrs callihan about her husband. i have heard things about him too. i dont know her, but think someone who does should tell her about her husband. my ex cheated on me and it is a terrible feeling when the whole world knows and your left in the dark.
Just Me

Roscoe, PA

#17 Jul 20, 2010
Not sure what these rumours have to do with the restaurant. Callahan's is far and away the nicest place in the area and now they are doing live music. Seems like they have it going on, too bad some of the other restaurants in the area don't get the idea of providing more than a just a place to eat. They seem to want you to eat and leave. If that was all I wanted when I go out I would simply go to McDonalds. As far as who is sleeping with whom, I don't care as long as they continue to provide a great place for me, my family and friends to enjoy.
juliejacobs

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2010
Its sad put sometimes the drama spills over into the attitudes of the employees. Which is reflected in the service and the food. When my family ate there the service was bad and I have had better food at Mcdonalds. Not a place I will be going to again.

Would love to see the area offer more in places to eat and things to do.
Not cool

Ashland, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2010
Good eats
Bev

Richmond, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2010
Just Me wrote:
Not sure what these rumours have to do with the restaurant. Callahan's is far and away the nicest place in the area and now they are doing live music. Seems like they have it going on, too bad some of the other restaurants in the area don't get the idea of providing more than a just a place to eat. They seem to want you to eat and leave. If that was all I wanted when I go out I would simply go to McDonalds. As far as who is sleeping with whom, I don't care as long as they continue to provide a great place for me, my family and friends to enjoy.
where is it located? How long has it been there? I've never hearsd of it!!!!
Just Me

Roscoe, PA

#21 Jul 21, 2010
Bev wrote:
<quoted text>where is it located? How long has it been there? I've never hearsd of it!!!!
In the Kyova (formerly Cedar Knoll) Mall. Left of the theater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Van lieshout 17 min Elmer 4
David Edward's Buried Treasure 23 min BILAD 39
Dems hate American First policy....Do they pref... 1 hr I hate Trump 16
Trump's loyality to Vets & military. 1 hr I hate Trump 44
Colon Crapinick still looking for a contract 1 hr I hate Trump 47
If I was a democrat 2 hr joe 25
Whitney from Ashland KY?? 2 hr CoolStoryBruh 6

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance