I miss you Ed
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Baby

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I really miss you! You should know who you are if you see this just from the wording call me please
about that

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2013
ED? erectyle disfunction?
Eds Wife

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I really don't appreciate this one bit! I'm going to get you, you little skank!
bchs graduate

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
whats eds last name?
Eds Wife

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
I may just contact your husband you little skank. Better watch yourself when you go to work!
A Friendly Word

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
You might want to consider this. If you are having to communicate with Ed on this site, you may want to consider breaking it off now. This type of relationship is the kind that can get you a really deep hurt. Just be very careful with your heart!
Lilo

Moneta, VA

#7 Jan 30, 2013
I miss Ed too,he was so funny, always watching duck dynasty marathons .eating captin crunch by the bowl full.he sure could play that haonica .oh it's so sad.the hens won't even lay.
Ralph

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jan 30, 2013
I miss you too Ed. With your sweet , tight hairy ass. Come home to " mama bear " baby.
Lilo

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Ed guess what I took your harmonica out to the hen house and played best I could . I got 4 eggs wanna have an omelette ?bring your wife too if she's hungry .i will let you know if I get more so you can invite more ok .
LOL

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Ed's not missing nobody, he's home enjoying his little wife.
Lilo

Moneta, VA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
LOL wrote:
Ed's not missing nobody, he's home enjoying his little wife.
well then what's all the fuss about?tell him I still got his harmonica, I tryied to get all the spit and feathers out of it.he could just kinda play as he goes by ,the hens need motivation . You are a good women for finding ol Ed
Billy Bob

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Sounds like the hens are missing special Ed.
we are

Flatwoods, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
I love special ed!
Lilo

Moneta, VA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
we are wrote:
I love special ed!
yea we had some good times there huh?just me you and Ed,what about the time we buttered the floor and called eds phone?every 2 minutes he did hit another wall! He just kept saying ,who is this? What do you want? I'm bout beat to death,either say what you want or stop calling!we should've stopped then,I feel bad,guess if that battery hadn't died we would have had to call someone.Good Times
we are

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
I wanna do bad things to ed!
we are

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
I wanna do bad things to ed
ohyeahbaby

Hurricane, WV

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Lilo wrote:
<quoted text>well then what's all the fuss about?tell him I still got his harmonica, I tryied to get all the spit and feathers out of it.he could just kinda play as he goes by ,the hens need motivation . You are a good women for finding ol Ed
you are so stupid but Im laughing my butt off at ur posts!
Mr Ed

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Are we talkin' about Mr. Ed here?
Wilber

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Mr Ed wrote:
Are we talkin' about Mr. Ed here?
Stop horsing around. This is about Ed and the chicken not laying.
LILO

Moneta, VA

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Hey it's always been about Ed.he will be forever the best ,and slickest,buttered up ol harp playing chicken catcher you could find.makes good biscuits too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Blacklagoon 165,574
Has Anyone Seen Crystal Reeves 4 hr Ol friend 3
Brittany W 7 hr Fran 4
Swarpnation ?????? 7 hr me 2
Why does industry not come to Boyd and Ashland? 8 hr bluegrass 25
bobby jack reads topix 8 hr crooked hillary 1
Mitch McTurtle 8 hr Original What 4

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages