Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

lol

Winchester, KY

#69795 Sep 12, 2012
There are a lot of other cool pic's of bikes on these pages. You have to scroll through them to see "your pic". If you ever decide to sell it..Never mind.
fiction suit

Somerset, KY

#69796 Sep 12, 2012
It seems my third eye is nearsighted, can you get contacts for the pineal gland? I don't want to be a six eyes!

Also, will my insurance cover the psychoptometrist?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69797 Sep 12, 2012
fiction suit wrote:
It seems my third eye is nearsighted, can you get contacts for the pineal gland? I don't want to be a six eyes!

Also, will my insurance cover the psychoptometrist?
no need just keep telling her you're nearsighted. "come closer, come closer, real real close "

Location hidden

#69798 Sep 12, 2012
I really want to blend in here; therefore, I will begin my own nanny-vines
I am currently filming my dog licking herself. Awe she is so cute! Look see the dog lick herself! This is an inspiration video as I know I would be happy as a holy roller on shake till you break night if I could lick myself.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69799 Sep 12, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I really want to blend in here; therefore, I will begin my own nanny-vines
I am currently filming my dog licking herself. Awe she is so cute! Look see the dog lick herself! This is an inspiration video as I know I would be happy as a holy roller on shake till you break night if I could lick myself.
Ya just gave una tw*t (*=a) a stroke...
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#69800 Sep 12, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya just gave una tw*t (*=a) a stroke...
And a stroke.. And a stroke.. And a stroke.. And on and on.

Ya'll know what I mean.

Location hidden

#69801 Sep 12, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya just gave una tw*t (*=a) a stroke...
"I stroke it to the East and I stroke it to the West, I stroke it to the one that I love the best-- I be stroken--"
Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter---
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#69802 Sep 12, 2012
All of our birds are generated from our proprietary bird system that leverages our vast amount of neighborhood bird data that we get from our community - we refer to the system as Bird Forecast.

Location hidden

#69803 Sep 12, 2012
qwerty wrote:
All of our birds are generated from our proprietary bird system that leverages our vast amount of neighborhood bird data that we get from our community - we refer to the system as Bird Forecast.
This has been a test of the EBS
Emergency Birdcasting System

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69804 Sep 12, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I believe you are looking into a mirror with you wishful thinking. It is so obvious, that you are hooked on the Cods-Vines. "Click".
Duh der da da da der duuhhhh.

Your lack of creativity and cognition is really starting to dumb down our thread. STUDY UP!
Imposter

London, KY

#69805 Sep 12, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Wow, a wonderful fall like day and look who stalks and smells up the bird thread yet another day unatroll and unatroll jr. Is the imposter posing as the pink scooter weenie? lol Love it whoever is doing it. That is funny and truthful. Love Kevin and Sybil troll slams too. hahaha Thinking Sybil is a woman. What dumbasses who supposedly been on the thread all along don't know shit.
How about an earthquake report? yeah
Earthquakes in Alaska 4.6 mag, Washington, California, Nevada, Wyoming, Hawaii,..... and 2 in Missouri (Madrid Fault)
Environment Pollution
Louisiana
The Coast Guard is investigating about 90 reports of oil and chemical releases associated with Hurricane Isaac, including a leak from a closed storage facility in Plaquemines Parish that killed several brown pelicans
Wildfires in Wyoming, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, California (and flaming unashack lol)
Kevin and Sybil's troll slams?
Bwaaaahahahahahaha
We knew Sybil was a fairy poof flaming pole-rider all along you silly drunk,... cussing goose. Hehehehe Where did you ever get any other idea? The wine bottle?

BTW Today is Wednesday. hahaaaa

Oh yes, Kevin AKA Ten Queers and Sybil slamming trolls? That's about a funny as your troll slaying little short dickey dork .923 inch wonder.... and his vertical striped backside from pushing his a$$ back into those bars so hard LMMFAO!
What a silly cussing/preaching nincompoop you are.

Location hidden

#69806 Sep 12, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Duh der da da da der duuhhhh.

Your lack of creativity and cognition is really starting to dumb down our thread. STUDY UP!
Well hello Blue, see you have a new avatar.
Sybil

Richmond, KY

#69807 Sep 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil is such a dumb schitt. Anyone with any sense knows Sybil posts virused links. It has been proven that people who constantly post dumb links have a severe vitamin deficency. These people have an uncontrolable urge to seek and eat cat schitt. Sybil is in search of cat schitt to lay up for Winter. Poor Sybil.
vitamin deficiency??...eat cat schitt??...is this what happens when you run out of insults? C'mon una, you can do better than that. Let's hear some of your other classic juvenile wit.
Imposter

London, KY

#69808 Sep 12, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
http://www.godvine.com/Heartwa rming-Rescue-of-an-Unconscious -Dog-in-the-Street-1197.html
Forgot the link for the Rescue video....enjoy. I know lala will. All animal lovers will. It might burn the unacrew though. You know they will watch. Kingtroll will be discussing them like the ducks. lol
Happy Trails.. I am outta here for the day. Yay, living LIFE.
"CLICK" again! lol
More like Bar rescue you foul mouthed drunk. You're living life alright...the "HIGH" life...hahaha Its Wednesday, you've been laid out drunk for two days and nights!Hehehe
BTW-Those Cod vines are blasphemous.....
Your about to blow another fuse I can hear the fizzle from here LMAO!
Sybil

Richmond, KY

#69809 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin and Sybil's troll slams?
Bwaaaahahahahahaha
We knew Sybil was a fairy poof flaming pole-rider all along you silly drunk,... cussing goose. Hehehehe Where did you ever get any other idea? The wine bottle?
BTW Today is Wednesday. hahaaaa
Oh yes, Kevin AKA Ten Queers and Sybil slamming trolls? That's about a funny as your troll slaying little short dickey dork .923 inch wonder.... and his vertical striped backside from pushing his a$$ back into those bars so hard LMMFAO!
What a silly cussing/preaching nincompoop you are.
now that's much better...keep it coming...tap tap tap
Imposter

London, KY

#69810 Sep 12, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh der da da da der duuhhhh.
I hope you DO have a trucking job, and I hope your first run is to Miami, I even hope its a loaded run both ways...kinda like Sybile. Don't worry pal...You'll get the joke, when you get there. LOL
More Pist

Richmond, KY

#69811 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>More like Bar rescue you foul mouthed drunk. You're living life alright...the "HIGH" life...hahaha Its Wednesday, you've been laid out drunk for two days and nights!Hehehe
BTW-Those Cod vines are blasphemous.....
Your about to blow another fuse I can hear the fizzle from here LMAO!
you're real good at this cupcake, but I believe the only fuse about to blow is yours and unas.
Imposter

London, KY

#69812 Sep 12, 2012
Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
now that's much better...keep it coming...tap tap tap
How many google images did you go through to find a pic of the mans bike? A pic is a pic, right? Someone put it on there...maybe him? Hmmmm
Did you waste a lot of your "valuable" time finding that Jeeves?
Tap Tap Tap your fa&&it ass. I knew you were a male... Queer, all along. And you're still crazy wuss-a-b!tch too. Bwaaaaahhahahahaaaa
Imposter

London, KY

#69813 Sep 12, 2012
More Pist wrote:
<quoted text>
you're real good at this cupcake, but I believe the only fuse about to blow is yours and unas.
I'm not a cupcake you fruitcake.
BTW, Don't get exited:
You're just as far from slamming anyone as Kevin AKA ten queers....That old drunk cussing bat Afakebeliever has been so drunk for so long she's forgotten what day it is....She's hallucinating chit and your crazy ass believes it...
ROFLMMFAO
Arnold the snoring pig

Richmond, KY

#69814 Sep 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>How many google images did you go through to find a pic of the mans bike? A pic is a pic, right? Someone put it on there...maybe him? Hmmmm
Did you waste a lot of your "valuable" time finding that Jeeves?
Tap Tap Tap your fa&&it ass. I knew you were a male... Queer, all along. And you're still crazy wuss-a-b!tch too. Bwaaaaahhahahahaaaa
it took me a while to find this one, even better than unas crickets.

Now c'mon admit it, you clicked on it and you loved it didn't you cupcake?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairview 25 min mtv 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,994
Ashly mcguire 1 hr Manda 4
Fairview- Please just give it a rest! 1 hr Fairview Mommy 9
Transgender 2 hr Unknowen person 2
Why does Joanna Caddell look like she's being h... 3 hr Sad 3
How long is the wait list for Scope Towers? 3 hr Wondering 13

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages