Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81787 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

percy

London, KY

#63549 Jul 18, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>calm down.whats the big deal?we all gotta die someday percy.
percy lol is a heck of a name for such a beautiful young lady.
WHAT?????? What's that supposed to mean?
Sed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63554 Jul 18, 2012
You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
Tag

Sarasota, FL

#63556 Jul 18, 2012
I hope the birds are OK
percy

London, KY

#63558 Jul 18, 2012
Well? That was evil & cruel. What's that supposed to mean?
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#63559 Jul 18, 2012
boy , i see things have just got a little worse on this one. happy times to you all. may you find something to agree on soon.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63560 Jul 18, 2012
They can't yet figure out what WAS and what WAS NOT removed. The spam posts about earthquakes, and some copy and paste was removed. Nothing more. The REASON they were removed was because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH BIRDS. Get a clue, people. One little clue.
Sed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63562 Jul 18, 2012
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.Com fey?
Ugh

Somerset, KY

#63563 Jul 18, 2012
PLEASE LET THIS TOPIC DIE FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63564 Jul 18, 2012
The fact that the groundhog is not yet delivering my mail makes many other things less important, and negative comments typed on this thread is the least of all.
N B K

United States

#63566 Jul 18, 2012
Sounds like the whole thing needs removed ppl who would like to know what going on can't because of retards with a computer start a topic about brain dead computer junkies and get off this topic so some ppl can have a decent convo about the topic .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63568 Jul 18, 2012
N B K wrote:
Sounds like the whole thing needs removed ppl who would like to know what going on can't because of retards with a computer start a topic about brain dead computer junkies and get off this topic so some ppl can have a decent convo about the topic .
Just imagine sayin' this with one breath of air...
zombies

London, KY

#63569 Jul 18, 2012
percy wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT?????? What's that supposed to mean?
its supposed to mean if the whole world blew up tonight you would only lose mere decades of existence.so why worry so much?chill out Baby!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63572 Jul 18, 2012
Today was a most productive day. I helped a total stranger in their moment of grief and junk typed on here by an idiot will not deter from the blessings that I have encountered.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#63575 Jul 18, 2012
Ugh wrote:
PLEASE LET THIS TOPIC DIE FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!!!
Who is gawd? uglygurlboy can just pick another thread huh? Or just scroll through to your troll crew comments. And quit posting as me for your girlfriend una. You will be removed, the MODS are on to you. The regulars and decent posters know the difference. We aren't going anywhere. We all will posts until they take it down so put your big girl/boy panties on and suck it up.
Zombies

London, KY

#63578 Jul 18, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Today was a most productive day. I helped a total stranger in their moment of grief and junk typed on here by an idiot will not deter from the blessings that I have encountered.
how about it old bean?I like that moniker and would love to use it,only for a bit.I wont wear it out.ok?
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#63580 Jul 18, 2012
Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing you'd like better today than relaxing with the papers or a pile of magazines and then reading them from cover to cover. Pity if you have to work! Still, you'll enjoy absorbing plenty of facts and figures, and may even decide that you want to know much more about a particular topic. Well, there's no time like the present!
:}
ROFL
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#63581 Jul 18, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
That is so great,,, glad your day was blessed with blessing someone else's. I also had blessings today. Blessed nite to you as well. Good will win , in the end.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#63582 Jul 18, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
me neither
however, I would really love to hear what your insiders are saying about it being that I am already familiar with what a lot of military and government officials and alphabet soup whistle blowers are saying about it. We'll save it for another day.
Actually I have never talk with any of them about 911. I picked up the 911 info while researching other things and stumbled upon info on 911 or things that happened prior to 911. I am wondering if I kept notes with "Hope" noted in them! Would be easier to put together if I did and would surprise me if I did not.

I have not been in a computer mood today. Just catching up a bit.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63583 Jul 18, 2012
not at all since anything typed between now and the daylight hours will be easily identified as an imposter since I am CLICKing out of here for now. CLICK
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#63584 Jul 18, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in on that discussion. I've read, viewed, researched and tried to generally look at the whole thing with an open mind. I'm undecided yet on whether there was a conspiracy and we were once again played as the pawns... It wouldn't be the first time that we're only told what's "for our own good".
OJG was right on the mark, things aren't always what they seem....
Kewl beans!!! We will have to make it a date between us all then. But, at the moment, OJG is only keeping up with world events that keep me on track or I would not feel like I was on much of a vacation/leave. Also, I am recruiting AW for this one, because he is great explaining all of the metal and other important aspects that are just not in my tea leaves. lol

We will have to wait a couple more weeks though. I am really just not into it at all right now.

@Hope, when do you plan on coming back from your travels? Maybe that would be a good time and we will have both had a nice break by then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgenders in girls locker room 30 min Liberal Hillbilly 47
Guy who goes to methadone clinic & works at W.W... 46 min barely gettinHi 2
Slugger Boggs and Desire Staten 53 min ballsack gravy 2
john stevens (Mar '10) 1 hr yeah right 4
Protesters waving Mexican flag on Los Angeles ... 2 hr joe public 5
whos the guy that works at west wood giovannis? (Feb '12) 2 hr Wondering 5
Mayor's debate 2 hr New Voter 17
Could two employees cheat inside KDMC? 9 hr An X 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance