Sad

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Jamie Thompson has herpes, hep c, & is pregnant with her third child. How sad is that? Poor kids. She doesn't even take care of her two boys. It wouldn't faze me if she's still doing drugs while pregnant.
Happy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

I'm proud of our Jamie! These rumors have followed her for simply years now and it is always the same culprit. You all know the type: fat, ugly, skanky and way too nosey. Sometimes people just need to take a long look in the mirror and realize that are fake and superficial. If "Sad" is talking smack about Jamie, no doubt, she is talking it about you. Jamie is a good mother that loves her boys. How would someone's drug usage "faze" someone else anyway? Hmmmmmm
Funny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

If you know Jamie "so well" then you would know the hep c & herpes, so called rumors, are true! She's had to have c sections so she wouldn't pass on the herpes to her babies.
Get a life people

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

How could you be proud of someone who keeps making children they can't take care of because they are a druggie & their buzz comes first?
Happy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

You should ask yourself the exact same questions. From what I understand, you are riddled with a couple of mean diseases yourself. You have no proof that she neglects her boys. You are just a jealous dog. You also smell like one too.
Lol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Honey if you only knew! Glad to say I've never been a druggie or have had any std! See when your not a hoe you dont catch nasty sloppy 2nd's

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

can someone find out how Kyle Potter from Boyd Co. died???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 146,390
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 128,756
rita caskey (May '10) 6 min Fed- up 11
KFC owners...The "Knipps"..... (Jan '11) 26 min Private 134
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 28 min uhk 1,018
anyone know jessica artrip (Nov '10) 34 min just me 14
a question (Aug '12) 39 min concerned neighbor 2
goodbye AK STEEL 42 min WeSoldYouOut1PERCENT 27
Body chopped up under Ashland bridge? 1 hr Smoke Signals 12
Cracker Barrel coming to town - FINALLY (Aug '13) 19 hr DumbAzz 29
•••
•••
•••
•••