Next Last
Shorty

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2010
What do you think of them? I hear there are just a few at KDMC
YOU THINK

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Forget kdmc. The area is full of trashy whores that set out to f-ck married men and break up families. Men only think with one head, the one between their legs. They can't see the whole picture or the pain it causes. To both sides. There are women that have low self esteem that latch on to good hearted married men. The men get caught up in the "pour pitiful me" story of being abused (whatever-what did you do?). Then before you know it, he does. She cries and says all the right things. She convinces him his wife has treated him so wrong."I would never do you that way"."That is just wrong". Before you know it, the country girl with kids sounds convincing. They met, f-ck and wham bam a baby. It happens everyday to a good family. If you are as good, honest, trustworthy, Christian women like they say. Do the Christian thing and stop it. Get a dna test and prove it. 320$ in Grayson or 100$ health dept. Set child support, visitation and move on with your daughter. What a way of life. Some women just don't get it.

kat

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2010
i cheated with a married man once. he s one of Ashland s finest that didn't get caught with the others. He chased me and told me he was separated from his wife.. i believed him until i seen him acting very happily married with his wife at walmart. i refused to see him anymore.. i still wish i would have told her what was goin on. cause later he was busted cheating with his co worker in his wife's bed
pathetic

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 19, 2010
I can't stand trashy cheating whores who know the man is married ...like mariah shortridge is sleeping with officer goodall - 'allgood' , J. Christian, ... This list can go on and on but the saddest part is she is in needles and has been for years so its hard telling what these men r taking home to their wives .. so sad
kat

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2010
jeff christian? OML his poor wife. she s a sweetheart and he s nothing but trash!! that man will f*ck anything that can't get away from him!
pathetic

Warwick, RI

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Yep!! And M is the same way ...except strung out ...they r good for each other
LeoraBrown

South Point, OH

#7 Sep 19, 2010
kat wrote:
jeff christian? OML his poor wife. she s a sweetheart and he s nothing but trash!! that man will f*ck anything that can't get away from him!
Oh god yes i know a few women that had an affair with him also. If they can find a dope whore they go for it, and it is sad what they take home to their wives, but than again there is no way his wife dont know by now so its her fault that she is still sleeping with him. She should have already left him but she hasnt so what she gets is her problem. At least there is a free clinic in town if she dont have insurance.
been there

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
Sometimes it just happens. A married man can sweep you off your feet just a single man can. A lot of the time u are so into this man by the time you find out he is married, you just can't let go. Married men treat their mistress much better than a single man. appreciates her more. I know the woman always ends up the "whore". When actually the man is the "whore". The person married should take full blame for destroying a family/marriage if that is the case. The single person in the relationship made no commitment and is not breaking vows to the other spouse. What do you think. It's up to the married person to be dedicated to the spouse and know what to do and what not to do.
therealleorabrow n

South Point, OH

#9 Sep 19, 2010
I seen this comment above under my name, that was not me!!! I dont know that man at all nor would i put that.. just wanted everyone to know that i did not put that nor is brown my last name anymore. So whoever put that under my name very cute!!!!! and quit using my name.
kat

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2010
jeff s wife is strung out now?!! wow that's awful. does she still work at KDMC? she was hanging out with some of the ER nurses, then one of them f*cked jeff at a party i was at and all the so called friends thought it was the funniest thing.. then the so called friends found out that their husbands was all doing the same thing. I think that's called karma. jeff will get what's coming to him. he already lost his job. and one day im sure will be charged with rape. cause if the girl ain't willing he tries to take it
kat

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2010
no wait i thought jeff s wife s name is jennifer.. Idk i can't remember
please

Owingsville, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2010
lisa brad!!!
just wonderin

Bluefield, WV

#13 Sep 19, 2010
kat wrote:
jeff s wife is strung out now?!! wow that's awful. does she still work at KDMC? she was hanging out with some of the ER nurses, then one of them f*cked jeff at a party i was at and all the so called friends thought it was the funniest thing.. then the so called friends found out that their husbands was all doing the same thing. I think that's called karma. jeff will get what's coming to him. he already lost his job. and one day im sure will be charged with rape. cause if the girl ain't willing he tries to take it
Which ER nurse did Jeff?
U have no clue

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2010
Jeff & his wife live in Hawaii now. They haven't lived in Ashland for a loooooong time. Dumba$$es
pathetic

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Sep 19, 2010
Jeffs wife Jennifer is not strung out ... Mariah shortridge is! Jeff comes in time to time and a few months ago he did sleep with Mariah ! She slept with deerfield the same night and she has hep c .. They need to watch the hell out !
someonewhoknowsf orsure

South Point, OH

#16 Sep 19, 2010
pathetic wrote:
Jeffs wife Jennifer is not strung out ... Mariah shortridge is! Jeff comes in time to time and a few months ago he did sleep with Mariah ! She slept with deerfield the same night and she has hep c .. They need to watch the hell out !
is she really strung out? i went to school with her and dont know of her being on drugs.
kat

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2010
tracy q.. not sure if she still works the ER or not
kat

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2010
well what im talking about happened over four years ago.. so i don't give a sh*t where that he wh*re lives now. And tracy queen is the ER nurse that f*cked him ;)
actually

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2010
Dating a married men:
u never have to worry about them wanting to marry u, unless u run into a freakish married man.
u still get to live ur life the way u want to, without the committment.
u dont have to have conversations about the kids, the mortgage, fixing the house, yadayadayada.
U get to share all the FUN stuff with them.
SOmetimes it helps the guy to STAY married, being able to tolerate lifes pressures, knowing that he has a mistress on the side to share part of his worls with no pressure.
Its kinda like walking into a party and having the time of your life, and then just walking out the door.
All this in exchange for morality. Just sayin.
Craig

Arlington, VA

#20 Sep 21, 2010
actually wrote:
Dating a married men:
u never have to worry about them wanting to marry u, unless u run into a freakish married man.
u still get to live ur life the way u want to, without the committment.
u dont have to have conversations about the kids, the mortgage, fixing the house, yadayadayada.
U get to share all the FUN stuff with them.
SOmetimes it helps the guy to STAY married, being able to tolerate lifes pressures, knowing that he has a mistress on the side to share part of his worls with no pressure.
Its kinda like walking into a party and having the time of your life, and then just walking out the door.
All this in exchange for morality. Just sayin.
HOORAH!!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Messer 2 min Clint 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Paul 168,748
Tony Adkins still I ashland 22 min 8lbbouncingbabyboy 6
Tonia Adams 39 min Did it 1
Will Trump Nuc North Korea 40 min CPL-4 25
Why on Earth did the Obamas let their daughter ... 1 hr Mud 4
foster parents 1 hr No them 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages