Brown Eyed Girl

Russell, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I know you probably won't read this, and even on the off chance that you do you'll think "That's not about me". But if you read this, and you know that I'm talking to you...I miss you more than you could ever know. I think about you every day and I wonder how you are. I'm glad that you found someone to make you happy and I hope that you're doing well. We always promised each other that we'd be there no matter what. Here I am sad and alone and needing a shoulder...and you're no where to be found. I just pray that there comes a day where we can be friends again. And just remember..."As long as you keep a straight face, I will be there when you die."
JackJnsn

Ormond Beach, FL

#2 Jan 12, 2013
No one new still holding on, wishing, dreaming. As long as I'm living I'll be waiting, as long as I'm breathing I'll be there, whenever you call me I'll be waiting
Brown Eyed Girl

Russell, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
lol Lenny Kravitz lyrics??
JackJnsn

Ormond Beach, FL

#5 Jan 12, 2013
That was a song my ex used to play for me, wrong person apparently. I'll keep holding on tho. Good luck finding your love!
Brown Eyed Girl

Russell, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Awww.:( I'm sorry! And thank you. Good Luck to you too.
JackJnsn

Ormond Beach, FL

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Thank you! All I can do is hope..One day maybe my dream will come true.
Surrounded By Imbeciles

Russell, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Sun rides and the girls scream Walk high on the [Incomprehensible] Your lovely soul, but only God knows it's so Don't forget to hold your head, when you let go
Joe was born in New York city Son of Paul and Catherine Always down and always out But his morals always seemed just fine
There will be bigotry And there will be open minds There will be days of peace You'll never have the time
As long as you keep a straight face I will be there when you die As long as you keep a straight face I will be there when you die
I was born in East Kentucky Home of where the grass is dyed Always down and always out But my morals always seemed just fine
There will be bigotry And there will be open minds There will be days of peace You'll never have the time
As long as you keep a straight face I will be there when you die As long as you keep a straight face I will be there when you die I will be there when you die

Good song.
I hope you find who you're looking for!
ME brow eyed girl

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
I know you probably won't read this, and even on the off chance that you do you'll think "That's not about me". But if you read this, and you know that I'm talking to you...I miss you more than you could ever know. I think about you every day and I wonder how you are. I'm glad that you found someone to make you happy and I hope that you're doing well. We always promised each other that we'd be there no matter what. Here I am sad and alone and needing a shoulder...and you're no where to be found. I just pray that there comes a day where we can be friends again. And just remember..."As long as you keep a straight face, I will be there when you die."
How do I know it's me you are talking to? Give me a hint so I will know.
Brown Eyed Girl

Russell, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2013
We had a very unique first date. If this is you, you'll know exactly what I mean. If you still think it's you...where did we go and what happened?
ihope

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
U r better off with out Steve. Time heals all wounds..1day u will realize this
fooey

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
ihope wrote:
U r better off with out Steve. Time heals all wounds..1day u will realize this
yup. if the one u are talkin' bout is in jail.
Brown Eyed Girl

Russell, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Well...I think you have me confused with someone else. This thread isn't for anyone named Steve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiring process for marathon oil??? (Dec '10) 25 min detroitcity 61
Republican party 26 min Michele 29
deadbeat renters 29 min LL Beware 34
eris ben umpire american league 48 min Ashlander 4
looking for mary Blake edwards 1 hr ??????? 3
February is Black History Month 1 hr February 60
Sick of people being hypercrited 2 hr Robert 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages