Did he die!!!
Rip

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2010
Obviously
hmmmm

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2010
did he go to boyd county? graduate around 2008 or somewhere around that time?
sad

Findlay, OH

#6 Apr 7, 2010
When did this happen?
sadddd

South Point, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2010
yes he did go to bc. happened this morning.
sad

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2010
does he have a younger brother?
just me

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2010
has a brother blake
Brett Boggs

Port Deposit, MD

#10 Apr 7, 2010
I give Blake and his family my best wishes.
Ashley

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Please don't get on here and talk crap! Much respect to the family.
ToAshley

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Apr 8, 2010
OBVIOUSLY no one has gotten on here and said anything bad about him..He obviously was tied up in a bad situation..My brother was friends with him at one point until he got bad off..But the point being ashley you had no reason to get on here askn people not to talk their crap.
Do What

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 8, 2010
OBVIOUSLY she did cause here you go running your mouth!
Really

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2010
Saying he got bad off really isn't talking shit.
It is what it is. Kids are over dosing all the time. It's everywhere. That doesn't mean he was bad. Just made a bad decision. Which everyone does now and then.
It's still hard on his family regardless of how it happened.
Ashley Jenkins

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2010
I didn't mean it in a bad way. All I was saying was that I know alot if people get on here and start crap. I graduated a year before him. But I know who he is.
Roberts

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Apr 12, 2010
derek was one of my best friends and i never thought this would happen. he was in a bad situation and bam.. i just cant beleive he is gone. rip bub
Huh

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 14, 2010
Does anyone know where he was put? cause i cant even find a obituary on him?
Lko

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2010
He was burried in morehead or around tht area
Meee

Versailles, KY

#19 Apr 14, 2010
Ralph Derek Walter - 1990-2010

Ralph Derek Walter, 19, of Ashland, Ky., died April 7, 2010, at his residence.

He was born Aug. 2, 1990 in Huntington, W.Va., a son of Ralph N. Walter Jr. of Ashland (and special friend Cathy Paul) and Teresa Feltrop Svarczkopf and husband Tim of Katy, Texas.

He was preceded in death by paternal grandparents Circuit Judge Ralph N. and Jean Walter; an uncle, Bill Feltrop; and an aunt, Jorja Walter.

He was a former student at ACTC, a 2009 graduate of Boyd County High School, a member of the YMCA, attended First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and loved baseball, motorcycles, boats and fast cars.

Additional survivors include a nephew, Hayden Ferguson of Ashland; special friends Cheryl and Rusty Lindon of Grayson, Ky.; numerous cousins; a brother, Blake Tyler Walter of Ashland; maternal grandparents Bernard and Betty Feltrop of Henderson, Ky.; grandmother Pamela Rose of West Liberty, Ky.; uncles David Osborne and wife Tammy of West Liberty, and Danny Feltrop and wife Dawn of Massillon, Ohio; and aunts Mary Jobe and husband Jeff of Henderson, Brenda Ashpes and husband Adam of Baltimore, Md., and Michelle Feltrop (widow of Bill) of Kingwood, Texas.

The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today, April 9, 2010, at Steen Funeral Home-13th Street Chapel in Ashland by the Rev. Ike Nicholson. Burial will be in Salyers Cemetery in West Liberty.

Friends may call after 11 a.m. today at the funeral home.

Condolences may be sent to www.steenfuneralhomes.com .
suttles

Littlefield, TX

#20 Apr 15, 2010
i had reading class with him at actc. i didnt think that would happen. damn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Blacklagoon 165,574
Has Anyone Seen Crystal Reeves 4 hr Ol friend 3
Brittany W 7 hr Fran 4
Swarpnation ?????? 7 hr me 2
Why does industry not come to Boyd and Ashland? 8 hr bluegrass 25
bobby jack reads topix 8 hr crooked hillary 1
Mitch McTurtle 8 hr Original What 4

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages