Fred Jackson leaving KDMC for think t...

Fred Jackson leaving KDMC for think tank post in Washington

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Jayme

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2010
I just heard from a friend in the administration office at the KDMC that Fred Jackson is getting a cushy job in Washington DC working for a think tank that specializes in health care law.

Apparently Action-Jackson's friend Mitch McConnell finally found a new role for his buddy to play in politics. I guess this explains why Fred is blaming "Obama Care" for his failed investments of hospital money.

After losing millions of dollars on that hospital deal in Portsmith, it doesn't suprise me that he would try to get out of town.
lol

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2010
yeah....right...lol. I swear some people are great at story telling...lol. Keeps it interesting I guess.
Yeah right

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2010
lol wrote:
yeah....right...lol. I swear some people are great at story telling...lol. Keeps it interesting I guess.
will never happen, he's too good at ruining lives here !
problem

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2010
is not Fred, it is alot of the cry-baby emplyees there. People with felonies working, the drama queens (male and female) lack of control and all screwing each other. Their security and accountability is non existent. The druggies,pot smoking,drunks dont help
boosh1

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Dec 8, 2010
The rats keep leaving the ship .... They got rich on the broken backs of good honest employees . I BELIEVE that if there was double billing & other instances of fraud ,someone should be held accountable . Where is the justice in all this ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mickey402 141,325
Marshall Steen Letter to Editor (once again) 47 min Seymour 14
--beware cintas-- bad employer (Apr '12) 57 min Mari 97
morgan conley 58 min Anonymous 3
Free Joe Waugh 1 hr Whaaat 16
Tabitha West Tussey 1 hr Tabbycat 17
heather artrip (Jan '13) 1 hr Cassie 4
Fairview OEA Report. 18 hr Thuglufe 142
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages