Wildfire Herbal Incense in Greenup County Now.

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Heard

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
I just heard that you can get Wildfire Herbal Incense at the BP right before you cross the bridge into Ohio.

Man, I tried this stuff a while back and fell in love with it, so did my girlfriend. We felt it was better than any of the other brands we had tried, even better than Serenity Now.....
Just Heard

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Okay, I was corrected, it is in the cig shop across from the BP and not the BP itself.

I stand corrected.
The Devil In Miss Jones

Bellevue, WA

#3 Apr 24, 2010
yep just went there and the guy said that as of this past tuesday that herbal insence is banned in ky..
diney854

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jul 2, 2010
there's other store in huntington on the 4th street near Marshall University, about a block and a half away from the university specifically in 1452 4th Avenue. at least herbal incense is not banned in WV..

and yeah right, that Wildfire brand is truly awesome!!!!!
gabaleegoo

Weatherford, OK

#7 Jul 9, 2010
i need to try this wildfire brand it sounds really good. the most recent incense i had was from www.tprush.com i really enjoyed that. is wildfire available online anywhere?
your choice

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Jul 11, 2010
yeah man i purchased mine here at www.wildfireincense.com just switched from k2 to wildfire and no regrets so far, its really great!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 16, 2010
There's no herbal incense in green county now, its already banned in KY. Its now in Huntington around Marshall University, been there and its great.
rich

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Aug 14, 2010
i love that stuff, that is the best stuff out there,where can i get it? i would love to buy some now
thats hott

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Aug 14, 2010
i own a store in ohio and i bought some it went quick, so if the people who makes this see this please call me this is chuck,i really would love if the same girl can get a hold of me i need 100 bags soon. that girl was great very pretty.cant wait to here from you
what

Ontario, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2010
what do u do with it?
papasmurf420

Millington, TN

#13 Aug 15, 2010
try Apex Fusion... just as strong but its less than half the price...
http://apex-incense.com
And they dont use acetone to make their stuff like some of the other incenses.
Where

Springfield, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2010
Where can you buy this stuff locally aside from Secret Pleasures in Huntington? Does Granny's in Ironton sell Herbal Incense? Thanks.

“I think, therefore I post.”

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

#15 Aug 16, 2010
Why has this been banned in Kentucky?
K2 Incense

Springfield, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Found K2 Incense @ The Golden Rail in Kenova!$15g

Location hidden

#17 Aug 18, 2010
rich wrote:
i love that stuff, that is the best stuff out there,where can i get it? i would love to buy some now
At Secret Pleasures they have wildfire, but it is also possible through online http://www.wildfireincense.com/ I tried to purchase from it and so far its good

Location hidden

#18 Aug 18, 2010
Where wrote:
Where can you buy this stuff locally aside from Secret Pleasures in Huntington? Does Granny's in Ironton sell Herbal Incense? Thanks.
okay based on the other post on the other thread I found this addresses where you can buy it:

"around 4th street near Marshall University, about a block and a half away from the university "1452 4th Avenue" "

"If you want it in Ohio, you can get it between the old and new bridges that cross the Ohio river at Stop and Shop 1434 US Route 52 Aberdeen, OH 45101."

I usually buy in Secret Pleasures and in their online shop but at some time maybe I'll get around the corner to see these stores for myself lol
isaac

Danville, WV

#19 Aug 18, 2010
you can get it at a store called music emporioum in teays valley wv (near charleston) they sell every kind of herbal incese that f**KS you up
isaac

Danville, WV

#20 Aug 18, 2010
THEY HAVE EVERY HAPPY SHAMAN HERBS, greenhouse effect, wildfire and serenity. and they sell cheap
smoker

United States

#21 Aug 18, 2010
K2 Incense wrote:
Found K2 Incense @ The Golden Rail in Kenova!$15g
Do they have other kinds of herbal smoke also

“I think, therefore I post.”

Since: Aug 10

AssLand Ky

#22 Aug 19, 2010
Would someone please explain why this has been outlawed in Kentucky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 131,444
box truck 47 min hey 2
Alison Lundergan Grimes blatantly false ad - "s... 2 hr Ashland08 2
Wanted: Grass mowed 4 hr chris 4
goodbye AK STEEL 5 hr info 32
Social Parasites 5 hr Wanda Kipp 7
Dusty Hughes-BCSD Deputy 6 hr Know the Family 14
fairview 10 hr Truth 757
Ashland Dating
Find my Match

Ashland Jobs

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE