Grayson, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2010
pepsi wrote:
ya she is the bit#ch of the south i hate her
You are a chick.
corrupt

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Oct 9, 2010
they work for a child theiving business. if you ever wondered why the crack babies don't have cps around its because they are damaged goods. that is why cps does 'nothing' when you actually see something bad going on. every now and then they do it for face.
Ashley

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2010
no but I do know Tina Ratliff who took my son when he was 2 and he's 10 now and I haven't seen him. Because I had panic attacks. I didn't do drugs or neglect him. She called herself a baby snatcher in front of me. I HATE HER WITH A PASSION!
Wow

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2010
I'm sorry for any of you that lost your kids but our job is very hard. We do not take babies for no reason. Most of the time the parents are in denial. You guys don't see the pain these children go through with the bruises, the broken bones, and the burns. You all don't see the hurt in their eyes when they tell us about the sexual abuse or them seeing mommy & daddy passed out with needles in their arms and not eating that day or living with roaches. But we do. We also see the smiles and comfort in their eyes when we give them a better home. So before you all call us baby snatchers, think about these stupid parents who hurt these kids.
Westwood

Brea, CA

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Well said I have seen this 1st hand
Wow wrote:
I'm sorry for any of you that lost your kids but our job is very hard. We do not take babies for no reason. Most of the time the parents are in denial. You guys don't see the pain these children go through with the bruises, the broken bones, and the burns. You all don't see the hurt in their eyes when they tell us about the sexual abuse or them seeing mommy & daddy passed out with needles in their arms and not eating that day or living with roaches. But we do. We also see the smiles and comfort in their eyes when we give them a better home. So before you all call us baby snatchers, think about these stupid parents who hurt these kids.
Seen it

Russell, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2010
These Social Workers can't just remove a kid because they want to... There is a team of people who makes that decision! If they all decide the child needs to be removed obviously there is a problem! If the parents work their case plan the way they are supposed to... They would get their children back! Once the child is removed it's all up to the parents! Sorry if u have gone through this... But u r only making a fool of yourself by posting it on here! There is a reason u lost
your child(ren)!
Wow

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2010
Thank you "seen it". I'm so tired of these bad parents talking crap about us when we are the ones who give their children a bitter life. These parents want to say all these horrible things about us but in reality, they do awful things around and to these poor innocent children. We walk in the worse conditions and help these families yet we are the bad people.
Respect her

Russell, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Met Michelle when my neighbor was having some problems getting her son back from another state. She was very nice and did everything possible and my neighbor now has her child. Michelle was wonderful!!
CpsLies

Ashland, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2014
Westwood wrote:
Well said I have seen this 1st hand
<quoted text>
First of all. I have looked into this for awhile now. I know kids who need to be taken away from their parents with no doubt and they are still sitting there, no matter how many reports are mad. I also know that Kentucky CPS are baby snatchers. It is all about the money. You can sit and lie all you want. I have so much more to say but just reading you comment and knowing you work there put me into such a fit of anger that I can barely type. Pathetic. They target families with children who they know don't have enough money fro a good lawyer to fight for them in court, and knowing that the legal aid lawyers refuse to go against cps, It's sickening. And let me tell you right NOW... I am NOT in denial. My babies were taken from me for NO GOOD reason. Just because you and your place of employment wanted them. After the first accusation the made was thrown out in court, the made another, and after that didn't hold, another... and so on. I have about 5 lbs of paper that would win me my children back but sadly I don't have 8-10 grand to give a lawyer to present it for me, because my court appointed lawyer was to lazy to read from the papers that I spent days/weeks preparing (doing his job for him). My children have never had a bruise, broken bone, or not eaten. There may be SOME cases where this may be true... but in MINE and several others I have looked into this is NOT the case. It is pure kidnapping made legal. And it has to be stopped. I can't even speak about this anymore I'm way to upset now. you should be ashamed of yourself. I bet you wont give your name. Because you know you are doing wrong. Also I heard the lady who took my kids to begin with was fired or demoted for not doing her job correctly, and do you think I got a retrial? No I didn't. Dirty. That's okay because one day we will all have to answer for what we have done. I know I have been truthful though this whole ordeal, but I bet the people who did this to me and others wont be able to stand before God and say that. Anyone who is interested in finding out the truth, look up "Elizabeth Town KY cps" on google or youtube there is a video of ex social workers plainly stating they were told to target low income families with "pretty babies". this doesn't just go on in Elizabeth town. It's all of KY.
CpsLies

Ashland, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2014
My comment was meant to be in reply to "Wow". and oh yeah you are really "helping" tearing innocent families apart. Who are you to judge? like I said some cases there are just causes for removing the kids. However most cases I have personally seen are just a scam. and the kids who really do need help are neglected while you idiots are busy tearing perfectly healthy kids away from perfectly fine homes. I don't know how you sleep at night. if you look right next door in Ohio, this is not going on. It just doesn't happen. At least not like it does here. So something is wrong. If you want to "help" why not leave the children in the home and provide in home services, I know of many cases where this would work fine (such as the lady above who said her child was taken over panic attacks) why not leave them there and allow time to get things the way the need to be. because you don't want to. you WANT to take them away. Not help. Just remember... God knows the truth. And Karma is a bitc*.
CpsLies

Ashland, KY

#12 Mar 29, 2014
IDK why it says I'm in Ironton I am in KY
CpsLies

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2014
and "seen it" this is just not true. They take them and say "complete this this and this and we will return the children home" okay you complete all of those things and they still do not keep their end of the deal and replace the kids back in the home. they give you a list of things to do HOPING you will fail at doing them to give them more time to make the removal permanent, and so when you do actually do everything they ask they have nothing ot say about it just ignore your phone calls and have the receptionist lie and say they aren't in their office when they are and then bold face lie in court and say you didn't report to them you had done the things they asked of you. It's all a very well oiled wheel of deception and lies. they use their "power" to their advantage, and they abuse it.
CpsLies

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2014
corrupt wrote:
they work for a child theiving business. if you ever wondered why the crack babies don't have cps around its because they are damaged goods. that is why cps does 'nothing' when you actually see something bad going on. every now and then they do it for face.
Couldn't have said it better myself! I am just so angry reading this post with these idiots who work there commenting. Ughh.So mad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min uninformed idiot 1,501
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Reality 151,272
adults who like to be spanked (Feb '11) 28 min Sub1983 25
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min spaceship 130,546
Best church in America 1 hr google 2
Medical Abortion Protest October 5 2 hr common sense 32
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
fairview 5 hr Whatever 198
Kdmc plans to lay off again 21 hr Crazy 78
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••