Are you smoking weed again Dawby?
Dawby

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2010
What up cuz?
Dawby

Canada

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Do I know you? Do you know me? Do you drink beer?
Is this your real name or screen name?

What up cuz?
David Moore Sr wrote:
Are you smoking weed again Dawby?
Maybe

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Dawby wrote:
What kind of bird can't fly?
A penguin?
aguess

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2010
a dodo??
hmmmmm

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2010
a jailbird
pointmade

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2010
A hairy mess named Corky!! He is annoying just to look at! I heard they let him out of jail because he was too hairy and it was clogging the drains when he would shower!! Bahaaa I actually heard he escaped, with all that hair he didn't feel the razors!
Blubery

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2010
LOL, that's a good plan, get hairy enough to cushion you over the barbed-wire fences. You wouldn't even need to climb down the other side of the fence, ur hair could break the fall. Lol
loser

Ironton, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2010
Once a con always a CON ......
wow

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
I saw him out with Lynn Self a few weeks ago . How long till he will drain her dry like he has everyother woman he has been involved with ? Or beats the crap out of her like he has Kelly.What is it with this guy ? He is nasty !!
daughter

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2010
I would really prefer my god father not be talked about on this website but I cannot stop you so I say this, corky is a wonderful man who has been there for me since I was little and I have so much respect for him. He went to prison over money, people do a lot worse, money crimes should be the least of anyone worries because they are to the govenment, money crimes most of the time equal zero incarceration time. As for women in his life, he could have any woman he wanted, he looks wonderful for his age and most men his age would love to look younger like he does. I would also like all of you to lie to me just once by telling me you've never had a woman tell people that she was treated badly by YOU, because if you treated her right, she wouldn't be an ex. If people can find nothing better to talk about than a man of his age the you all truely have no life.
Hmmmm

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2010
I have hear he's into gardening . I have been told his favorite thing to plant was "two lips". Two lips on any dudes dick that would let him that is!!!!!! I'm just saying.
KY BOY

Ironton, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2010
Daughter. Seems corky has taught you some good values. Is it really ok to commit a crime if it is a money crime against the government?
To Daughter

Ironton, OH

#15 Nov 18, 2010
Young lady....it is noble that you want to defend a man that seems to be important to you. But honey, you really have no idea what kind of person he truly is. Obviously someone did a good job of sheltering you from the bad stuff. He has hurt so many good people in this community, and will continue to do so if it serves his own needs. He committed a federal crime as well as pleading guilty to distributing steriods. He is a convicted felon, that is not a redeeming quality nor does it make him a hero. While he may have been decent to you, most people that have had any dealings with him cannot say the same. The best advice I can think to give you is MOVE ON! Make a good life for yourself and don't look back. Because I can promise you in 15-20 years, Corky will still be right here hunting for his next victim.
UnHuh

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2010
What about that girlfriend he had(Kim Clark) back several years ago? I hear that he didn't have that kind of money, so she told him take a hike, it that true? I also heard that the only thing she after is money, is that true?
daughter

Ashland, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2010
No one is perfect and I didn't say commiting a crime was acceptable I simply said it wasn't as serious as others. No one has sheltered me, I know bad things as well as good about him but as I previously stated no one is perfect. I happen to have committed a federal crime myself when I was 18, yet that doesn't make me a bad person and truth be told had I not went to prison I would have never grown up and became the person I am today. People can change, they usually don't but it is possible if you want that change for yourself.
Tomcats

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2010
daughter wrote:
No one is perfect and I didn't say commiting a crime was acceptable I simply said it wasn't as serious as others. No one has sheltered me, I know bad things as well as good about him but as I previously stated no one is perfect. I happen to have committed a federal crime myself when I was 18, yet that doesn't make me a bad person and truth be told had I not went to prison I would have never grown up and became the person I am today. People can change, they usually don't but it is possible if you want that change for yourself.
Yeah, I agree you, nobody perfect
Oh snap

Ashland, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2010
I bet he was in heaven with all the men in prison. I mean having a male roomate, taking showers with other men!!!!
dude

Farmington, MI

#20 Nov 20, 2010
He gives steroids to kids that's not cool, he also deals cocaine....I'm pretty sure he isn't a great guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which area job has the worst reputation? 11 min Courtney 1
How Drugs-Alcohol..Has taken your loved one 32 min Interested inYour... 1
Marathon employees 52 min Can College Read 526
krystal Damron 1 hr Samuel Damron 12
Heather Marie Barker? 1 hr ICP4LIFE 3
American Legion is full of old drunks 1 hr dude 7
Heroin treatment needed to save lives 2 hr Wanna Party 33

Winter Storm Warning for Boyd County was issued at March 03 at 3:07PM EST

Ashland Dating
Find my Match