England hill fire department

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned citizen

Idalou, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Can someone please fill us in on what is going on with our fire department?
biggin

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2009
If its our fire dept as u said. Why dont u get involved and go to a meeting and help out then u will know what's going on with our dept.
Culp Creek Boy

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2009
No kidding. There may be something going on internally, I don't know. I don't live in the area, so who knows. But, like it was stated earlier, these area depts. are volunteer based, so if you want to know whats going on, join and find out. Trust me, it's the best thing i have ever done.
Rusty West

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2009
To all the good people of the fire district of E.H.V.F.D.Relax you have a bunch of good people at the Dept. and some great people on the board.
For the most part the only problem i saw when i was there was a couple of F.F. was trying to get the chief to step down so they could have someone in as chief and run the Dept.(Circus style I'm sure)They have said bad things about the BCSO(Good People),They have said bad things about Donnie Bolt (Good Guy)They have told the board members that Donnie was not able to run this F.D.,Well folks They have also gone as far as calling the Judges office..And I'm sure they have talked about me lol.....The few that gripes,moans,bitches,and don't come to 90% of the calls are the ones that want the change but don't have the Balls to stand face to face with you and me say whats on there mind,they want to talk behind your back,make phone calls to other people and drag people into things that they have caused.

I want to end this comment by saying,thanks to all the guys at EHVFD that was good to me and also i think the Board is doing a great job on there part,Donnie Bolt i think your gonna have to step back look around see who is always starting the bullshit and is in the middle of EVERY conflict,one has been kicked off EVERY fire dept. in boyd Co.except the Depts. that would not let him on there FD....So once again thanks for being good to me and my family.
P.S. Donnie clean out the bad apples and it would be an honor to join again
Brian

Ossining, NY

#5 Aug 14, 2009
Well rusty I must ask on thing who are you talking about?
Tell The Truth

Wagoner, OK

#7 Aug 14, 2009
I just want to say that Rusty, if anyone can't be trusted it is you. I heard you went to another department and done nothing but kiss @$$, then what happened, now I assume your gone. What happened to your first department, why are you not there anymore. You better step back and think about yourself before you start talking about other people.

Easy

Wagoner, OK

#8 Aug 14, 2009
Mr. Rusty, please tell us why you are not on either department anymore. How many departments are in that county ( 9 )? It sounds to me like you have already been on two of them. Which one will you go to next? Sounds to me like you are talking about yourself when you are talking about someone being on several different departments. Where the heck do you get off talking about anybody being on different departments when you have done the same thing. Sounds to me like you just need to shut your mouth and go about your pathetic miserable life and leave other people alone when you in turn have done exactly the same thing that you are accusing someone else of. Im sure the fire departments in that county are alot better off with out you anyways. Remember one thing Rusty, NOBODY LIKES A HIPOCRIT.
Knows him

Craigsville, VA

#9 Aug 14, 2009
I must agree with the ubive person! I heard rumors that he was asked to leave his former department for internal reasons! So if this is true he does not need to be on our community fire department! Look at yourself before you talk about someone else rusty because it sounds like your NO better.
Rusty West

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Aug 15, 2009
LMAO.......sign your name or keep your comments to yourself,if there is something you want to know about me don't hide behind your p/c look me up and just ask,or go on and hide here you have that right lol. (CAUTION to the people with the pitbull mouth and the puppy dog a$$)
-Red-

Wagoner, OK

#12 Aug 15, 2009
Why couldn't you just answer the question? Looks like you've got something to hide. You ran your mouth about a certain person(the one being kicked off every F.D) but wouldnt come out and say who, you hid behind YOUR p/c so whats the difference? You didnt go to the people/person that was aimed at and say what you had to say. You tucked your puppy dog tail under your a$$. Btw..is that caution supposed to be a threat?
concerned tax payer

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2009
for those who like to bash each other on the compuster is pretty pathetic!! if there is all of these problems in the fire department, it sounds to me that the fire chief (Donnie Bolt) and the board is NOT doing there jobs! i do believe i will be at the next bored meeting! i would like to ask all of you fire fighters (including the chief and officers) what are you on the fire department for? are you there to save lives or are you there to go back to high school? here is my advice to England Hill fire fighters GROW UP!
Firefighter at ehfd

Craigsville, VA

#14 Aug 15, 2009
We are there for the community not for high school drama. But there are problems that need to be dealt with. As for rusty you are wrong we don't hardly have enough people to roll trucks and we will be better off with out you around trying to take over anyway! Next board meeting is the first Friday in sept.
Rusty West

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Aug 15, 2009
Once again no names! lol! What brave ones you are!
rusty is a pu ssy

Wellington, TX

#16 Aug 15, 2009
i think that rusty is a big fu ck ing pussbecause he cant answer a simple question. rusty the guy your talking about happens to be our friend. not you. he knows about this so why dont you call him and tell him about it.
Rusty West

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Aug 15, 2009
How can i answer these questions if you will not let me....I don't know who any of these comments are coming from,I have a good ideal but until you come out from behind your little screen name sorry no answers.Hell you know me so well just pick up the phone and give me a call,I made a SIMPLE comment on friday and gee hit a nerve as far away as Bridgeton,Mo.
Brian

Idalou, TX

#18 Aug 15, 2009
I did put my real name on here but you still did not give me an answer. You can call me also but I'm not hiding behind a screen name.
concerned tax payer

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2009
just to let you know rusty i don't live in Mo. i live right here in catlettsburg, in the england hill district. and as far as i am concerned Mr. Rusty West you are the one that can sit here and bash everyone and can't back up anything. so until you can start answering some questions, quit talking your crap, and be a man.
What the Heck

Russell, KY

#20 Aug 16, 2009
gezzzz hope on ones house is on fire while you alll are hiding behind your p/c
Ha Ha

Ashland, KY

#21 Aug 16, 2009
Well look here once again Rusty West is in the middle of conteraversy!!! What happened rusty Catlettsburg Little League figured you out and you had to go some where else to live out your childhood dreams! So now instead of a baseball player you want to be a fire chief!!! Grow up RUSTY no one wants to here you belly ache about someone else when you cant even correct your own faults!!!
Concerned Citizen

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Aug 16, 2009
Well I see that alot of little men are getting upset bc somebody has came in and finally had the balls to speak up and point out the shit stirrer's! Truth hurt's doesn't it Brian,somebody finally caught you up in your little back stabbing plan....I'm with Rusty on this one,I think you and a couple of other need to go and the E.H fire Department will be a more organized,honest,well respected fire Department! Oh and BTW Rusty Left C>F>D because he wanted to,not bc he was asked...And he has been asked to come back and join on several occasions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment suggestions 2 min ATH95 1
The Stupid & The Dependent vote Hillary 2 min democrat 97
Heroin bust house, Josh Daniels was there all t... 17 min Curious 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Patriot 151,666
Obama burns "ANOTHER" U.S. Ally down in flames!... 1 hr The Original JoJo 14
DNC is complete PANIC as they face the fact Hil... 1 hr Bebo 16
Vote NO for alcohol sales in Boyd!!!!!! 1 hr iknow 129
fairview adminstration 4 hr Duoed 65
fairview board meeting monday 8 hr Smh 30

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages