Is this the one married to Joe?
Fox Hat

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 15, 2011
The one at the YMCA? A hottie for sure!
Deb

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2011
She teaches me Zumba and is a very nice outgoing pleasant woman.
Hmm

Medina, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Gina is amazing!! She's such a positive upbeat person and definitely knows how to keep her classes fun. She's so enthusiastic and sweet! Such a good hearted person I love her!
funlady

Ironton, OH

#5 Jul 16, 2013
I know this is an old thread but yall don't know little miss gina as well as you may think. My husband and I know her well enough real well you might say, to know how she messed over her last husband who we still know and talk with occassionally. Ask her about her little hidden secrets at the club she' know what im talking about. theres enough photos and a video of her that might change peoples mind about her. Better yet look up her ex husband Dwayne over in coal grove. Hes a nice guy but wont say anything bad about her even tho he should. We were with him in Ashland and saw her with her new man and it hurt him so bad he had to leave. Shes not the nice or sweet person people think. I wonder what people would think of her hidden secrets. she lets people know what she wants em to know.
2beckyg

Alexandria, VA

#6 Jul 16, 2013
People can have personal lives, it's ok. Divorces happen and life goes on, it happens everyday. Stop worrying bout G and concentrate on your fake life. Nobody likes u anyway
Funlady

Ironton, OH

#7 Jul 17, 2013
2beckyg who have no idea of who we are. As a matter of fact I used to attend her classes. I'm not concerned a bit about her life but she destroyed the life of a good man who both my husband and I respect highly. he doesn't bother her but there has been to much bad mouthing about him. I'm as we'll known as she is around Ashland and things get back to me. And as far a a fake life we lead a real life and we are well liked and respected. All we would like is for our friend to have some peace in his life. He's been diagnosed with prostate cancer and is undergoing treatment and don't need the added stress of all the bullshit lies being told about him. He's not gonna be here in th area long he's going home people so if she's so decent she needs to quit bad mouthing him.
WOW

Ashland, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Funlady wrote:
2beckyg who have no idea of who we are. As a matter of fact I used to attend her classes. I'm not concerned a bit about her life but she destroyed the life of a good man who both my husband and I respect highly. he doesn't bother her but there has been to much bad mouthing about him. I'm as we'll known as she is around Ashland and things get back to me. And as far a a fake life we lead a real life and we are well liked and respected. All we would like is for our friend to have some peace in his life. He's been diagnosed with prostate cancer and is undergoing treatment and don't need the added stress of all the bullshit lies being told about him. He's not gonna be here in th area long he's going home people so if she's so decent she needs to quit bad mouthing him.
Wow. I'm sure he will be thrilled to see that you have plastered his personal and private medical information all over a public trash site. Some kind of friends you are!
funlady

Ironton, OH

#9 Jul 17, 2013
Dwayne doesn't know and he would be angry with us if he knew we even wrote on her about this. He loved her and gave everything but it wasn't enough for her. We know her well to and Dwayne has tried to move on but when he meets someone they all end up saying that they have heard about him. All we want if shes the kind hearted decent person she claims to be and everyone thinks she is she and her friends will quit bad mouthing him. We have a good friend thats being pushed out of the area more or less by a woman he loved dearly and from the way we see it was used by. He told us why he left the house they lived in and now the bad mouthing is pushing him away again. This is our last post on this all we ask is that he is left alone hes really a good man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold digger 19 min Crystal 15
Marathon employees 21 min Spock 492
Pathways 29 min voter 7
Robbie Tackett? 37 min Mark Grubb 19
morgan conley 1 hr anonymous 2
Wall girl at Krogers 1 hr Living in peace 3
anyone know anything about josh peters?????? 1 hr justcurious 1
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:08AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year