Looking for Diamond Lewis

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chelsea

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jul 26, 2014
Hey! This is Chelsea. I met you at the dog track a few months back. You gave me ur number but I got a new phone. Hope you're still not with that trashy blonde. You said you were about done with her then. Up for a meeting??
B G AL

Ashland, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2014
I see him at the stonewall every now and then.
Ky Blue Eyes

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2014
I've seen him on match.com . He was chatting with me last Thursday.
French nails

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Aug 5, 2014
The blonde has told people they just went on a cruise together.
What

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Aug 6, 2014
Is the blonde's name? Is her name Jem? And is that this guys actual name? That sounds like something from a movie or something!
Hairdresser

Torrance, CA

#7 Aug 6, 2014
It is his real name. He owns Sideburns the hair salon in Russell. Her name is Lisa.
Sara

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 8, 2014
His real name is James Lewis the 2nd
He got that gay nickname when he was growing up on old Buckley in WW. Strange usually only girls have the name diamond !!!
Finesse

Fairfax, VA

#9 Aug 8, 2014
Is this the same girl that works at the physical therapy place in the Other Topix that they're saying got into trouble?
Want to know

Mineral Ridge, OH

#10 Aug 8, 2014
I just put two and two together from the other specialized therapy post! Lisa from there is dating this guy! And he usually has a lot of businesses and churches helping him out. That's not going to be good for business. Good luck with all that!
MeterReader

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2014
They all went to the Bahamas a few weeks ago. Will and his family, Lisa and Diamond, wonder if Specialized Therapy Group paid for the trip or Sideburns?
Hairdresser

Mineral Ridge, OH

#12 Aug 8, 2014
He may stay with her if he loves her. If he doesn't it confirms what we all thought from the beginning...he was in it for the money. But she doesn't have a job..therefore no money...therefore no Diamond...let see what the player does this time. Will he keep her and risk his business reputation???????
Inside info

Ashland, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2014
MeterReader wrote:
They all went to the Bahamas a few weeks ago. Will and his family, Lisa and Diamond, wonder if Specialized Therapy Group paid for the trip or Sideburns?
Her and dipshit went but Will and his family didn't. Just setting the record straight.
Good

Fairfax, VA

#14 Aug 9, 2014
Inside info wrote:
<quoted text>
Her and dipshit went but Will and his family didn't. Just setting the record straight.
Glad up hear it. Is the business still open though?
Power

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Aug 9, 2014
Chelsea wrote:
Hey! This is Chelsea. I met you at the dog track a few months back. You gave me ur number but I got a new phone. Hope you're still not with that trashy blonde. You said you were about done with her then. Up for a meeting??
He is at Sideburns right now working the counter.
Asia

Ashland, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2014
My question is why would anybody be looking for him. He's not worth the damn time . Best thing you can do is run like hell of you see the big eared prick.
Candi

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2014
Where is this Sideburns Place you all speak of ? I met him in Lexington one night. He took me out for a few weeks And then he bailed out on me.Well that was two years ago and I have a little gift to show him. His daughter Tessa . She needs things and he said he had the green. He told me he was working on a pipeline and I read on here he's got a business. Please respond with a phone number and location. Thank you (-:
See the real you

Fairfax, VA

#18 Aug 11, 2014
Candi wrote:
Where is this Sideburns Place you all speak of ? I met him in Lexington one night. He took me out for a few weeks And then he bailed out on me.Well that was two years ago and I have a little gift to show him. His daughter Tessa . She needs things and he said he had the green. He told me he was working on a pipeline and I read on here he's got a business. Please respond with a phone number and location. Thank you (-:
Google.
Old flame

Youngstown, OH

#20 Aug 13, 2014
Was driving by Sideburns the other night and noticed Diamonds car still there with one of his new hair stylists. He's never there that late. So from past experience that tells me he is "breaking in" his new stylist or having to work late cause his now worthless girlfriend Lisa is jobless. Either way he is still pathetic and from what I'm hearing so is lisa. Glad I wised up and dodged this bullet!! Lol
Tyler Durden

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Aug 13, 2014
Old flame wrote:
Was driving by Sideburns the other night and noticed Diamonds car still there with one of his new hair stylists. He's never there that late. So from past experience that tells me he is "breaking in" his new stylist or having to work late cause his now worthless girlfriend Lisa is jobless. Either way he is still pathetic and from what I'm hearing so is lisa. Glad I wised up and dodged this bullet!! Lol
You are PATHETIC!!'
Marla Singer

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Aug 13, 2014
Tyler Durden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are PATHETIC!!'
Why? Because I'm telling the truth? I see you spend your volunteer time on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet me guy 4 min Hooking up 2
Tiffany Edwards in florida? 6 min Wondering 7
Scott Dixon 8 min Dumbest 6
jessica miller (Dec '12) 10 min Ashlandmom 8
Howard and Son Rainbow Quest 2016 10 min Pip Rademaker 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min another viewer 148,328
Roadblock at Walmart 1 hr OSU student 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages