Do you know who's Dr. Tony Dotson???

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IKN

Grayson, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2010
If you know that doctor.. So what do you think about him??? Is he good doctor or not???
tiff

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Amazing doctor!
Sane one

Port Deposit, MD

#3 Jul 21, 2010
Very good Dr. Did my surgery last year, very professional and nice.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 21, 2010
i looooooooooooooove him! wouldn't go anywhere else if i ever have another baby.
tell you the truth

Russell, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2010
he delivered my son last year! If I ever decide to have another he will be my doctor again
current

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jul 21, 2010
He is my current doctor and I'm really glad I chose him!! I've been to him 4 times, very friendly & professional.. He makes you feel very comfortable.. I feel really good about having him deliver my child come November!:)
lmao

Vanceburg, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2010
IKN wrote:
If you know that doctor.. So what do you think about him??? Is he good doctor or not???
....yes.....he did my laparoscopic hysterectomy.....excellent doctor.......you feel like he takes interest in his patients......never in a hurry ....sits and explains everything to you and listens to anything you have to say......wouldnt go to anyone else.....you wont go wrong by having him as your doc......
IKN

Grayson, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2010
Yeah he is.. He already removal my right cryst ovary and fallodean tube.. He's awesome doctor that I ever had..
IKN

Grayson, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>....yes.....he did my laparoscopic hysterectomy.....excellent doctor.......you feel like he takes interest in his patients......never in a hurry ....sits and explains everything to you and listens to anything you have to say......wouldnt go to anyone else.....you wont go wrong by having him as your doc......
oh really?? How old you was when u had a surgery on hysterectomy????
Kelly

Littlefield, TX

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Dr Dotson it by far the best doctor ever!!!!!!!!!! he is soooo personable has great bedside manners i was a first time mommy and had never even been to a gynecologist he made me feel at ease i lost all nervousness when he came in and started talking he was so good to me while i was pregnant and my daughter was even born on his birthday and he himself was there he is sooooo great love him and plan to continue to see him if you go to him you wont be sorry=)
love hem

Zelienople, PA

#11 Jul 24, 2010
he is the best he is going to my dr win i deliver my son nov 23 he is the best
ashland girl

Richmond, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2010
He delivered my son last august and really messed him and me up. I would not recommend him for ANYONE having him for ob/gyn. he didnt even show up for my delivery until i was almost done pushing. I was in severe pain and he wouldnt help at all. my son still has a place on his head from the delivery that he did with the forceps. my son came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and he didnt even know it was that way. I SHOULD HAVE had a C-Section but he wouldnt give me one. i had to be given oxygen and everything. He even sewed me up wrong!! I have had a totally different experience with him than everyone else on here. he really wasnt a good doctor at all!!!
AWESOME

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 27, 2010
HE IS A WONDERFUL DR I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE
TOTALLY AGREE WITH LMAO EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID THERE IS SO TRUE.
itk

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 27, 2010
ashland girl wrote:
He delivered my son last august and really messed him and me up. I would not recommend him for ANYONE having him for ob/gyn. he didnt even show up for my delivery until i was almost done pushing. I was in severe pain and he wouldnt help at all. my son still has a place on his head from the delivery that he did with the forceps. my son came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and he didnt even know it was that way. I SHOULD HAVE had a C-Section but he wouldnt give me one. i had to be given oxygen and everything. He even sewed me up wrong!! I have had a totally different experience with him than everyone else on here. he really wasnt a good doctor at all!!!
Let me guess...you're blaming him because your kid isnt perfect, right? Maybe the issue was with you and not the Doc. And you "should have" had a C-sec? really? is that your professional opinion. How many kids do you deliver per day?
mom2b

Langley, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2010
I have tried phoning everyday for the past two weeks and its either busy or you get put on hold for 20 mins.!
Eli

Ashland, KY

#16 Jul 29, 2010
ashland girl wrote:
Generally doctor's don't show up for very long until its about time for the delivery itself. The nurses are trained to take care of things prior.
Sometimes you can't tell about the umbilical cord and no matter who is using the forceps, it can leave damage. And oxygen isn't too unusual. And I'm kinda glad to hear he wouldn't do a C-section on everyone who asked.
I don't know your individual case and I'm not trying to make it less traumatizing. But it isn't right to completely blame the doctor, sometimes no one is at fault.
My recommendation is if you're not comfortable with him, find another doctor. In such situations, and with pretty much every physician if you have a choice, pick someone you are comfortable with.
Whenever I have asked around about who to go to, Dr. Dotson has been the one who has been recommended to me.
your hilarious

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2010
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally doctor's don't show up for very long until its about time for the delivery itself. The nurses are trained to take care of things prior.
Sometimes you can't tell about the umbilical cord and no matter who is using the forceps, it can leave damage. And oxygen isn't too unusual. And I'm kinda glad to hear he wouldn't do a C-section on everyone who asked.
I don't know your individual case and I'm not trying to make it less traumatizing. But it isn't right to completely blame the doctor, sometimes no one is at fault.
My recommendation is if you're not comfortable with him, find another doctor. In such situations, and with pretty much every physician if you have a choice, pick someone you are comfortable with.
Whenever I have asked around about who to go to, Dr. Dotson has been the one who has been recommended to me.
well said Eli dr doston is the best around and he is wonderful he used forceps on my daughter and she had a red spot but it went away 1hr after birth DR DOTSON U ROCK
jenny

Ashland, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2010
ive called twice today they put me on hold and never did answe 9 14 2010
greenup mommy

Ashland, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2010
He was my doc. He was very nice and remembered my husbands medical history....(it could have effected my son) he knew I didn't want to have a c-section and he was bound and determined to try to let me have it natural...of course my son had other plans....but he is a really good doctor.
greeneyes

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2010
hey this is jenny i called back today around 1130 they answered and i got my appointment set up really quickly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama interfered in Israels election 2 min The Truth 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Paul 172,942
Dems lose minds as schools arm up 4 min The Truth 14
Fairview school system 14 min Shannon 9
"I told Putin to cut it out" lmao 1 hr blackrider 20
tRump Rated 1 hr blackrider 19
Garbage services in Ashland/ Westwood area?' 1 hr local yokel 3

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance