they are know such thing tell ing th...
mary

Ashland, KY

#42 Jun 11, 2010
they sure ain't been here aint looking for me
and if she died was becauseof th dope she had took ,and i aint running sweet heart and i will'
not take nothing back what i said about her she is a thief,and a lier,ok,
mary

Ashland, KY

#43 Jun 11, 2010
they sure aint been here and if she died it wouldn't be becausew of me and the dope she took called her,and i will not take nothing back at all
and april stilL A THIEF,and A LER,AND HER
HUSBAND,ROY JR HAPPER IS TOO,
youre kidding right

Ashland, KY

#44 Jun 11, 2010
This cant be real. Absolutely no way in hell is this retard for real. bwahahaha I think someone needs to buy a vibrator or something to entertain themselves with. lol too funny!
mary

Ashland, KY

#45 Jun 11, 2010
no april didnot die my sister just said so chauncy ok creep,and she should no that for sure.
mary

Ashland, KY

#46 Jun 11, 2010
remmber hope said you can't touch me honey,and there for you can not even touch me and even if you spoke up honey,and there for you can't do shit,and there for kiss my ass,and there for hope said you fool with her she too will put you in the eastern states with lover boy,and there for james
jacobs so sad old he can go to a nurseing home and there fore you anothing but shit,and hope said there for dont miss with her you are forgetting you all ready once been in front of a judge honey and there for you can't do shiit to me,and honey hope hahs all the prower,and there for she can still do you too and put you're fat ass in jail
judy,potter, jacobs you're got no hold 's on me,and that a promised and dont fool with hope
and she will put both you're ass in jail.
mary

Ashland, KY

#47 Jun 11, 2010
just saying,the person who wrote about me,
hope said you can't do shit to me and i do you
and you do not have prower on me or cusstdy on me,and hope sad you fool with her she too put you and ex lover boy in the eastern states and you too
judy potter jacobs,and you can't do shit,you no longer in the family,and there for there will be no home for me and there you are sick you are in danger too other around you too,and there for hope
make all the desion on me and my dad,but if you fool with her she will press charges on you too
and james jacobs of flatwoods ky.beinga thief,
amd dont for get i have friends at the bank why has the type where you hit me and will to tesfly in court room and remmber this you all ready been in front a judge honey,and you can't do shit, to me
only hope can be a dummy you are amd there for hope can put youre fat ass in jail again,try why dont you honey,and james jacobs who is a thief in
flatwoods ky.what yous say to that one honey
Oh for gods sake

Ashland, KY

#48 Jun 11, 2010
Will you shut your stupid mouth for just one day? I cant even look to see whats going on around Ashland without seeing your brainless retarded posts all over the place. You need a hobby lady. I mean really bad.
mary

Ashland, KY

#49 Jun 11, 2010
just say,hope said dont miss with her or ill tell on you about dad and you at the hospital when you got in to his pain ts and got money out and came home when dad was home and judy pulled dad paints down while you was marrid to rick,honey and then did the rest dont miss with hope or she put you in a jail sell next to lover boy james jacobs honey
try her and see what happened when i put you on fron page of topix,what you say to taht one judy potter jacobs,of flatwoods and james jacobs of flatwoods too,honey you cam not do any thing to me yyou do not have no rights or prower at all only hope does honey try why dont you she will put in jail if you try one thinmg with me honey and you be in a jailsell for a long time amd that nota joke
either,try why dont you can;t do nothing at all
mary

Ashland, KY

#50 Jun 11, 2010
oh for god sake not you again,this is about family matter so shup-up ok,but it could get hot,verry hot
ok,special about judy potter jacobs of flats woods ky.if you liked me tell you on that one you might injoyed this one ok,
mary

Ashland, KY

#51 Jun 11, 2010
i am waiteing on my answwr in just saying,
what wrong honey can't you say you know not too
and if you dont think i'll put you name up with my dad just try me judy potter jacobs .of faltwwods ky. and i dont mind tellig about you and dad,being togther at home with me and or being with me just try hope ok,
Judy

Ashland, KY

#52 Jun 11, 2010
Aren't you due for shock treatments or something you little slut? Do you even realise how stupid you sound ranting and raving on this goofy website?
Me too

San Mateo, CA

#53 Jun 11, 2010
mary wrote:
i am waiteing on my answwr in just saying,
what wrong honey can't you say you know not too
and if you dont think i'll put you name up with my dad just try me judy potter jacobs .of faltwwods ky. and i dont mind tellig about you and dad,being togther at home with me and or being with me just try hope ok,
Hmm at the end of this post you wrote Mary you say you don't mind tell about your dad and this Judy Jacobs being together at home with you. And according to you this Judy Jacobs is family. So what happened dis the 3 of you freaks have an family threesome? So disgusting. Someone needs to call social services on your nasty ass
mary

Ashland, KY

#54 Jun 11, 2010
judy jacobs potter of flatwoods ky.
judy shit try me honey and see what hope does and i will posted all over just try me and you donot have one custdy on me or prower of me and but if you fool with hope you need to shock or take tretments weve all ready know how far you go,
just wondering since you ot 2 loves at the same time you need help you are verry sick in the head
you might be a danger to other people like poor uncle james what a joke now he is in the head too
belive me try hope and see how far you go toa nuts house,maybe the eastern states you might even try to harm my uncle james jacobs he is even sicker then you are the truth is know what idot you are amkeing out my poor uncle james jacobs who is mental illness sick in the head too it's run in the family you know ps ,you smell too like shit
omg

Ashland, KY

#55 Jun 11, 2010
s h u t up already
Omg

San Mateo, CA

#56 Jun 11, 2010
Shut up mary ann
shut up Mary Ann
shut up Mary ann
shut up Mary Ann
shut up Mary Ann

Someone take her damn keyboard. And by the way, you just said mental illness runs in your family. Not like we all didn't know you had a mental problem. But seriously I don't see how you can think you are all there in the head. Have you actually tried to read the shit you write?
mary

Ashland, KY

#57 Jun 11, 2010
me too,weve all ready talked thank you lot
and i am just fine thank you they said.
mary

Ashland, KY

#58 Jun 11, 2010
omg,
you shut-up,shut-up shut-up
shu up shuup ok
mary

Ashland, KY

#59 Jun 11, 2010
judy potter jacobs,live at flatwoods,ky.
she didn't get into my dad paint did she but she did get the money the thief,and her ex-husband james jacobs did't get the money,but he did get 2 check yess he did,and he is a thief he lives in flatwoods too now try hope,why dont you ps,judy
i have the type where you ht me and honey
try and see what the bank cam do and maybe you too
can go too jail with lover boy,james jacobs of flatwoods ky.and you have no custdy of me, at all
and only hope,you are not even family.and there
for you're nothing at all,and that's taht's but garbage and trash you now aanser back judy honey
for you can't do nothing at all,but run you're mounth liked you do,and keep up i'll put you on this post and tell what all you did,and that would be the truth then there'll will be no home for me
and hope has all the prower honey,and that's mean a lot and judy honey try hope and she will put you in locked down you know what that's is dont you
nut's are,and besure sure tell lover boy that
why dont you i do hate you both no love lost honey and you're a tramp.for sure beusre too answer back
hope put you in locked down try her and see ok
mary

Ashland, KY

#60 Jun 11, 2010
judy porter jacobs of flatwoods is a thif
isn't answer back poor thief you
please dont work her any where she is a thief,watch out for judy poter jacobs,and james jacobs her ex-loves too,
Who

Ashland, KY

#61 Jun 11, 2010
Who got mary all fired up again today? Shame on you people! Cant you see this poor girl is unstable and child like? How could you get her all worked up like this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Blacklagoon 165,574
Has Anyone Seen Crystal Reeves 4 hr Ol friend 3
Brittany W 7 hr Fran 4
Swarpnation ?????? 7 hr me 2
Why does industry not come to Boyd and Ashland? 8 hr bluegrass 25
bobby jack reads topix 8 hr crooked hillary 1
Mitch McTurtle 8 hr Original What 4

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages