they are know such thing tell ing the truth at all not in ashland,

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mary ann jacobs

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2010
i have never seen in my life time people dont want the truth told at all over 2 people that shame i never i am so gld weve do have a some people who tell the truth,liked when 2 people steal off of you tah make it ok,will liked april bolick and roy jr hopper,oh please give my break,ive heard it all now,oh please really now there no truth at all,in none of these people will tell the truth at all,cause they dont want to go persion at all
you mary

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2010
are very low functioning. You are barely able to write. Its sad. Go back to school. Atleast get some hooked on phonix.
mary ann jacobs

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2010
these people are good but not good enough
i bit they wont never used my name again at all
and they will think twince useing,oh please
remmber are you used to leave you doors open and stay out will you wont now they are know such thing in the truth at all,becaause,looked at apil bolick who dont know the truth,her ex.hussband roy jr hopper now if you see them beware of them
for the lie and they steal off od you for the know not the truth at all,it's they way they was raised
and it's make it's ok to steal some id card,and used for them self,be a ware of these people
april bolick roy jr hopper for they will steal you blind,ok they know truh at all,my siste said that
one
mary ann jacobs

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2010
i think i do pretty good in telling the truth
there a lot more to say when people tell lays on a some one dad and,they dont even no the truth if it
hit them there face,would they now.liked how they all trashed me and my dad. wouldn't you say people today only want one ting .that's it's,buy way i dont have sex with my dad,that's that's thend,i rest my case
mary ann jacobs

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2010
no you go back school i,ve spoken the truth honey
so many people who lies in ashalnd,ky.no wondering
this town dont get anywhere they let too me people run and the wrong one in and if they would help peopel tell the truth and put the wrong ones in
a person,somewhere and the ones who tell to be left alone,
mary ann jacobs

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2010
you know all my life i thought when a thief
does osmething they are put to jutice but when they say it's ok steal now taht crimeal charges
wouldn't you for they dont tell the truth cause
they dont know how to all,they lived in there own
world because it ok to steal or lie,now you tellme what is the truth ok,from right and wrong ,what is it,you tell me ok,cause i sure would liked to know that one ,liked april bolick is aloud to take a id card,and used it,and her ex'husband,now what do you call that of roy jr hopper,i call not telling
the truth at on that would't you say,
mary ann jacobs

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2010
what is wrong and what is right,
and would liked to know on that one i would cause i thought that was what judge is for,i guess
What

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2010
OH.........MY...........GOD
Learn to Write

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Mary, are you an illegal immigrant? It is apparent that English is not your native language.
Omg

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2010
You have got to be kidding me. Who pays this womans Internet bill? Can't somebody put a stop to this?

Maryann, it's not a matter of truth. If u would have just said your piece, then SHUT THE HELL up, none of that garbage about you or your family never would have been brought up. You are making such a spectacle of yourself that all kinds of crap is being drug up through the woodwork. People will stop giving you such a hard time if you would just SHUT UP and LET IT GO! Prosecute them for legal relief. If you can't prosecute them, it's probably because they didn't do what you say and you just don't have enough sense to know it. Either way, you are bringing this all on yourself! Of course, since I tried to give you helpful advice, I'm sure you will call me a thief and a liar and countersue me. A dozen people have tried to help you and you don't have enough sense to listen! So you are going to get what's coming to you! Exercise just a small amount of common sense! I know that's difficult for you, but several people have tried to tell you! Stop posting for a while! Everyone will forget all about it!!!!!!!!
phastphil-caroli nakid

Rock Hill, SC

#11 Jun 8, 2010
well now april, it appears you have a few fans.
Ahhh

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2010
I get it now. Mary Ann must have a voice activated keyboard. She just talks and words appear on the screen. That has to be it. I don't think anyone with grammar that poor would be able to even get one topix.
Nurse

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 8, 2010
Maryann, Do not say that I am not a nurse. I am NOT on drugs. It seems like you are so quick to put others down & say mean & nasty things about all of the people on this forum.
You have no right to continue doing what you do on here. If someone does not agree with you, then you say horrible things about them & say they are on drugs.
Did you ever file a dispute with the bank or credit card?
How many times have people tried to help you by telling you what to do!!
You are not responsible in any way for paying bills that you did not charge or give someone consent to use your card. If your card is used by someone who steals it, all you do is notify the card issuer & tell them each charge that was done by the people you say.
Let the credit card company do their job. If you didn't notify the credit card immediately after you noticed any anauthorized charges, then that is your fault. I'm sure you know all of this because you say that you have the best lawyer in town, so use your lawyer & take care of things the legal way.
I do know you! You need to put a screen on your front door or shut the door, because your house is going to get mosquitos, more fleas, & other critters in it. Snakes & mice can just come in your house with you leaving the door wide open like you do. Everytime when someone drives down our street, Maryann hops up off of her couch & runs on to her front porch and paces back & forth on the porch.
Do not pay any bill that you did not give consent for. The law states you are not to pay anything done by fraud.
If you don't know what to do, get some help, call your bank or credit card company.
Just stop the insanity PLEASE- For your OWN SAKE!!
You did say(Quite Loudly) & anyone that was in the area could hear. Maryann, you know for a fact that you were talking, giggling & quite clearly enjoying it, When your dad was flashing you his private parts.
It is human nature to be curious about the opposite sex, but not by seeing your fathers private area.(he should not be showing you that)
You most likely DO NOT EVER have sex with your dad, but there are other things, That you do together, that are just as disgusting.
When I worked at a local area group home, we had to start each girl on the birth control pill, as soon as we could, because people like that do not know the difference between right & wrong as far as that type of thing is concerned, I am certain that you would not be any different than the patients at the group home.

Maryann how filled out the papers for you to get a credit card that April used?
If you are not even able to be responsible enough to take care of your own check, Then how are you responsible enough for a credit card?
Does Visa/Mastercard know that you are not considered a responsible adult & that you have to have a guardian make all your decisions for you?
It is considered fraud to OBTAIN a credit card by means of deception. It is called credit card fraud!
You May have broke the law on this one a little bit more than anyone. The credit card company will find out when it does its investigation!
By the way I do not know April, or Roy Jr. I do not do dope, I am not a Thief or Lier. I also do not lay down with anyone besides my husband of 23 years, Just wanted to let you know because you do accuse everyone that Isn't agreeing with you of all kinds of stupid crap!
Lololol

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2010
This is why I support abortion, especially if the child will be guranteed to have a mental handicap!!! Mary Ann, I'm sorry you've survived life this long, to actually think everything you typed made sense... To anyone, is a miracle in itself!

Do your former teachers a favor and commit suicide, although I highly doubt you would succeed at such a simple task. Do you still wear shoes with velcro?

Keep up the good work, I can't stop laughing at just how damn funny it is trying to read that!
ImDatOne

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2010
I know who Mary Ann is she is a very good little lady but she is not all there she has a mental illness and has had it all her life just leave her alone...Mary Ann leave it alone
Retard Card

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2010
Maryann who filled out the papers for you to get a credit card that April used?
If you are not even able to be responsible enough to take care of your own check, Then how are you responsible enough for a credit card?
Does Visa/Mastercard
know that you are not considered a responsible adult & that you have to have a guardian make all your decisions for you?
It is considered fraud to OBTAIN a credit card by means of deception. It is called credit card fraud!
You May have broke the law on this one a little bit more than anyone. The credit card company will find out when it does its investigation!
By the way I do not know April, or Roy Jr. I do not do dope, I am not a Thief or Lier. I also do not lay down with anyone besides my husband of 23 years, Just wanted to let you know because you do accuse everyone that Isn't agreeing with you of all kinds of stupid crap!

By the way the police have already checked into this & found that there is no proof that April did this!! Tell the truth about that one Maryann! The police said that they have no proof April did this,so they can't do anything to her.
mary

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 9, 2010
the truth is i told the truth and none of you
didn't liked the truth you idots
mary

Ashland, KY

#18 Jun 9, 2010
no i dont have mental illness,no i will not leave alone and after i am a lady can't you say to my face and in dat one say it to my face at my home
why dont you ok.you hide behind the comuptter
you all do ,you all say what you want to
wowwwww

Conway, SC

#19 Jun 9, 2010
Mary, shut the fu** up. Nobody gives a rats ass about what you have to say. Your just makin yourself look like a total dipshi*, bitc**** about the same thing, post after post. Before you wanna start doggin on people you should take your retar*ed ass back to grammar school and learn how spell.. We alllllllllll get the point that someone stole from you.. Get over it, im sure everyone in ashland has had something stolen from them, but they arent bitc*ing about it over and over and over and over.. Just stop!!
Ron White

Henderson, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2010
you mary wrote:
are very low functioning. You are barely able to write. Its sad. Go back to school. Atleast get some hooked on phonix.
Funny how someone so critical of another's grammar can't even spell the word "phonics" correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucas Mayo DUI 12 min Truth 20
jonathan enyart. (Mar '10) 14 min Nothing 6
The Trump Family 1 hr WelfareCases 3
Melania doesn't 1 hr Kim jung jig 3
Supreme Court 1943 1 hr U. S.S.C. 1
Cry Baby Trump 2 hr American 1
Trump & everybody 2 hr Army Vet 1
Boycott flying j 2 hr House Cat 48
You wanted him, you got him! 7 hr The Original Jo Jo 18

Ashland Jobs