Sexiest Cops at the Boyd County Sheri...
Time

Ruffs Dale, PA

#43 Dec 16, 2010
Kristy wrote:
Knipp is DEFFINATLEY gorgeous! Oh wow. Mr.officerrr Mr officerrr! Yummm! I could melt in his eyes (:
Yeah right!! Looks are only skin deep!! He is a sexual harrasser!! I know first hand.. he puts on a good front!! Too bad his wife don't know what he really does...
Barry

Richmond, KY

#44 Dec 16, 2010
Barry wants him some Scott Ball
Dawn

Whitney, TX

#45 Dec 16, 2010
keep my brother and his wife's name out of ur all's mouth and "Time" anytime anywhere!!!!!!!!!!
Sexy

Ashland, KY

#46 Dec 16, 2010
Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right!! Looks are only skin deep!! He is a sexual harrasser!! I know first hand.. he puts on a good front!! Too bad his wife don't know what he really does...
LOL Sexual Harrasser, RIGHT! Deputy Knipp dont need to be a Sexual harrasser You are a badge bunny that has got turned down!!! LOL GET A LIFE!!!!
Old friend

Richmond, KY

#47 Dec 16, 2010
I know exactly what Ron Mullins has in his pants and he sure knows how to use it damn well.
Exactly

United States

#48 Dec 17, 2010
Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sexual Harrasser, RIGHT! Deputy Knipp dont need to be a Sexual harrasser You are a badge bunny that has got turned down!!! LOL GET A LIFE!!!!
You don't know what that man put me through... So no you get a life! You only believe what you want too!! I wouldn't go for knipp if I had too...
whoa

Whitney, TX

#49 Dec 17, 2010
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what that man put me through... So no you get a life! You only believe what you want too!! I wouldn't go for knipp if I had too...
If it was that bad why didn't you turn him.... thats what I thought, he must busted you for dope, or did you get busted for neglect of a child, what ever it is you little hood rat you got what you had coming!!!!!!!!!
Yum

Richmond, KY

#50 Dec 17, 2010
Let's go back to talking about Scotts balls, can we?
Izzy

Flatwoods, KY

#51 Dec 17, 2010
PoPos Hoe wrote:
I like the sexy Asian deputy and the balding Mexican .... Oh baby
Who is the balding Mexican? Can't picture who he might be?
tlrow33

Lebanon, KY

#52 Dec 17, 2010
shannon salley...he is a new deputy. so exactly, were you one of knipp's badge bunnies?
SEXY

Ashland, KY

#53 Dec 18, 2010
tlrow33 wrote:
shannon salley...he is a new deputy. so exactly, were you one of knipp's badge bunnies?
Knipp dont need badge bunnies, and dont you have anything better to do???
Mom in Kenova

United States

#54 Dec 18, 2010
ssdrop wrote:
brent webster has a nice smile and pretty eyes
WTF?!Webster?! come on ppl hes not at all attractive..and quite frankly idk how he gotta wife like her.
some1nwesthood

United States

#55 Dec 18, 2010
Why isnt daniels on this list yet? me n my sister think hes a fine piece of bacon..mmmmyummyDaniels!
LMAO

Richmond, KY

#56 Dec 18, 2010
Daniels looks and reminds me of Forrest Gump or a special needs kid.
Can Dee

Greenup, KY

#57 Dec 18, 2010
Ron Mullins looks amazing, I'd love to get a hold of him, I dont care that he's married!
Jeff is hot too
Old friend

Huntington, WV

#58 Dec 19, 2010
Can Dee wrote:
Ron Mullins looks amazing, I'd love to get a hold of him, I dont care that he's married!
Jeff is hot too
He is amazing in bed and has a big dick!
females

Santa Clara, CA

#59 Dec 20, 2010
Are there any female officers? What are their names? I'm a lesbian & love a chick in uniform
chaaaaa

Richmond, KY

#60 Dec 20, 2010
DID YOU GET A "DOSE" OF BILLY?? You should be fine then.
Old friend wrote:
I know exactly what Ron Mullins has in his pants and he sure knows how to use it damn well.
yepp

Rush, KY

#61 May 4, 2011
There is actually a force full of good lookin' cops right now! Jesse DeLaney, Chaim Kozak, John Daniels, Brian Moore, Randy Riggs, Jeff, etc etc. They are all very respectful men and are doing a great job in our area. Good lookin' or not, I appreciate their hard work around here. Keep it up guys!
kyle

Louisa, KY

#66 Apr 29, 2015
Really wrote:
Webster's wife is lucky she got someone as good looking as he is with her nasty teeth! I mean damn!
Brent Webster?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashly mcguire 1 hr Ashly 11
kroger's 2x fuel coupon 5 hr WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot 2
brewerthekidlover 6 hr Truth 29
Democrat dream team...The Fellon & The Fraud 6 hr The Truth 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Raji 149,022
Transgingered walk among us ! 7 hr nongingered nation 1
News Needle exchange opens in Ashland 7 hr Convicted 3

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance