Sick to death of Dutch Miller commerc...
Lady

Ironton, OH

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Yep nothing worse than some of the totally ignorant local commercials to remind us of where we live !
pun

Ashland, KY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
rich wrote:
the best auto sales pitch had to be years ago for ron perry's auto mall with japanese joe saying "dont buy no japanese car" kinda ironic though what happened in the end to ron perry, ended up being the bernie madoff of the tri state
Actually Mark Bedford of South Point Ford ran the dealership.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#23 Jan 3, 2013
I think Chris Miller (bald head) is really really hot. I wouldn't mind dating him.
ben

Ashland, KY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
they suck! i thought i was the only one about to lose my mind. they're like fingernails on a chalkboard bad.
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Lady wrote:
Yep nothing worse than some of the totally ignorant local commercials to remind us of where we live !
All areas have small businesses that use local tv and radio ads. Not confined to this area I'm afraid.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#26 Jan 3, 2013
That's how small businesses do ads. They shot them for cheap and write them by themselves. Also it makes you remember. Quit whining.
Lady

Ironton, OH

#27 Jan 3, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
All areas have small businesses that use local tv and radio ads. Not confined to this area I'm afraid.
Yes, but in other areas I have lived didn't notice them being this stupid!
worse

Ironton, OH

#28 Jan 3, 2013
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but in other areas I have lived didn't notice them being this stupid!
Then you werent paying attention in those places. Ive seen equally ridiculous commercials everywhere.
nope not quite

Ashland, KY

#29 Jan 4, 2013
I like the game show commercial they did or any of them without Chris Miller on it
yeah

Ardsley, NY

#30 Jan 4, 2013
Yes, they're annoying but you remember them which is the point. He knows they're ridiculous but people do remember them. Also he does them for his father.
Buck futter

Springfield, NJ

#31 Jan 4, 2013
I have never in my life seen a face that I would like to punch as much as lips McGee
Observer

Georgetown, KY

#32 Jan 4, 2013
Oh yeah youve seen stupid local commercials in other areas. Google Badger car commercials. It is a local car commercial that runs in North Carolina. Compare the two and tell me what you think. One is genius and the other is a local small town WV Redneck who is a big fish ina small pond with no talent. His father should be ashamed.
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#33 Jan 4, 2013
Observer wrote:
Oh yeah youve seen stupid local commercials in other areas. Google Badger car commercials. It is a local car commercial that runs in North Carolina. Compare the two and tell me what you think. One is genius and the other is a local small town WV Redneck who is a big fish ina small pond with no talent. His father should be ashamed.
Then youtube search local commercial. You picked a local commerical that is funny. congrats. now go watch the 99% of others that fail.
disavowed

Ashland, KY

#34 Jan 4, 2013
"If you bought Dutch, you paid too much!"

“I Want To Get High”

Since: Dec 12

But I Don't Want Brain Damage

#35 Jan 4, 2013
Dutch Miller will accept food stamps toward a down payment on a KIA.
Lilo

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Jan 4, 2013
visionaryguruearthchild wrote:
Dutch Miller will accept food stamps toward a down payment on a KIA.
ha ha ha!!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#37 Jan 4, 2013
Observer wrote:
One is a genius? How about no.
diamond

Ashland, KY

#38 Jan 4, 2013
it occurs to me that if you just give folks a fair deal and be polite, cars sell themselves.really a mans word is worth more then all the advertisment he could buy.
Norma

Logan, WV

#39 Jan 21, 2013
I live in Logan County, WV.. Glad to see I'm not the only one who hates those commercials... They are making me throw up and have terrible nightmares.. Please, please STOP..... Lol...
hahaha

Broken Arrow, OK

#40 Jan 22, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
I think Chris Miller (bald head) is really really hot. I wouldn't mind dating him.
That just proves your not picky, Nasty nasty nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyd Muslim Registry 7 min Common sense 23
Best pharmacy to fill prescriptions? 8 min Decent Choice 7
Trump's 100th day will shut down the government. 50 min Common sense 6
what happen to all the fb idiots bragging about... 1 hr Common sense 15
ATTN: Dem/Snowflakes/Liberal Activists alike 1 hr Hitler 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 161,215
Why Trump is Guilty 1 hr Common sense 41

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages