Next Last
Chips mom

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
I love them piss on Chip
Fan

Baytown, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2011
I love them too! Specially one of them and always will!!!!
Pitiful

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Self proclaimed Rock Stars.
Dada

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Suck
Skal

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2011
Hate
Yellow Rose

Baytown, TX

#6 Mar 10, 2011
I love Mikey!
funny

Ironton, OH

#7 Mar 10, 2011
there fine sound fine play lots of shows in BARS but the mojo mommas are freaking out thing there the best thing ever to hit a stage its a bar band nothing more
Pitiful

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2011
funny wrote:
there fine sound fine play lots of shows in BARS but the mojo mommas are freaking out thing there the best thing ever to hit a stage its a bar band nothing more
And not a very good one at that.
Jennifer

London, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2011
Love them
Yellow Rose

Baytown, TX

#10 Mar 29, 2011
NOT THE MOMMA!
Enigmaniac

Ironton, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2011
They are THE best entertainment you can find in the tri-state area. They are all down to earth and really good people. Buzz has been my friend for 15 years and is a helluva guy. I've only known Joey and Mike for a while now but already know that they are good guys with big hearts. I happen to enjoy their foulmouths and their band kicks ass! Their originals are incredible and the covers they do are uniquely Mojo. If anyone has some bad shit in their heads about these guys there are literally thousands of people that will tell you YOU ARE WRONG. Come to the Ironton Eagles any Friday or Saturday in the month of August and you will see just how awesome they are...
kraM

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Aug 4, 2011
Enigmaniac wrote:
They are THE best entertainment you can find in the tri-state area. They are all down to earth and really good people. Buzz has been my friend for 15 years and is a helluva guy. I've only known Joey and Mike for a while now but already know that they are good guys with big hearts. I happen to enjoy their foulmouths and their band kicks ass! Their originals are incredible and the covers they do are uniquely Mojo. If anyone has some bad shit in their heads about these guys there are literally thousands of people that will tell you YOU ARE WRONG. Come to the Ironton Eagles any Friday or Saturday in the month of August and you will see just how awesome they are...
Nice post joey. Trying to drum business up because your crowds have went to hell new drummer sucks right along with you so he dies fit in bahawwaaaa!!!
And shouldnt your name be Egomaniac? Just sayin!!
Knowerofslut

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2011
kraM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post joey. Trying to drum business up because your crowds have went to hell new drummer sucks right along with you so he dies fit in bahawwaaaa!!!
And shouldnt your name be Egomaniac? Just sayin!!
A lot of misspelled words & horrible punctuation! Not very educated,that's clear. Did you check out the crowd at the Ashland Eagles tonight? I did! Lisa or is it Elisa? Just sayin'. bahawwaaa!!
greenlight

New York, NY

#14 Aug 4, 2011
If they would have stayed together they would and would have always been the best around!
skylady

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2011
love me some mojo king xoxoxoxo

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

#16 Aug 5, 2011
What R Mojo Kings???
not for not

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2011
whats up with the fight that was in ironton eagles last night?,,,, i bet the trash hoes follow mojo was in there and had something to do with it.
mayo dayo

Mount Morris, MI

#19 Aug 6, 2011
not for not wrote:
whats up with the fight that was in ironton eagles last night?,,,, i bet the trash hoes follow mojo was in there and had something to do with it.
Well its because it went from being FOE to FOB. Fraternal Order of Boomers. The crowd wasnt what it use to be dead most the night and what was there were the same old over the hill stripper looking skanks BawHaaaaaa!!!!
i was there

Newport News, VA

#20 Aug 6, 2011
mayo dayo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its because it went from being FOE to FOB. Fraternal Order of Boomers. The crowd wasnt what it use to be dead most the night and what was there were the same old over the hill stripper looking skanks BawHaaaaaa!!!!
I was there biggest crowd that turd hole has seen in a while ya all need to get a life leave mojo king a lone..
i was there

Newport News, VA

#21 Aug 6, 2011
You keep on telling yourself that. And when you start truly believing it. Post it again
funny wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gift for girlfriends 2 hr Pegdeninchina 12
I want to get on my knees tonight. 3 hr Down4it 3
mowing disgusting dog kennels 4 hr sasquatch 2
Madison Fields 5 hr myob 18
Motorcycle Chop Shop Bust (Aug '11) 6 hr wow 207
Fairview OEA Report. 6 hr black male 171
break up 8 hr washThatCootch 10
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE