Should employers be allowed to refuse...
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2012
Check your pulse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have statistics to back up that claim or are you just talking out your arse?
Sure do!
<1% of Religions support molesting children.
So out of the 100% of all molesters, >99% do not believe in God.
Those who do not believe in God are called "Atheists".
Are any of my numbers wrong?

“Think Like an Animal”

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#24 Sep 10, 2012
First

Where did you find your information?

Will you please provide a link? So I can review the

it.

Second

What is the name of the study?

Third

Who conducted this research?

Fourth

What is the research method that was used......

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 10, 2012
Evil Perverts wrote:
No Religion promotes molesting Children, not even the Catholics.
Child molesters either do not believe in God or are ok with Hell.
People who do not believe in God are called Atheists.
Most child molesters are therefore Atheists.
Your second premise is wrong, so your argument is unsound.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 10, 2012
chung wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true, but it would be easy to say that are not qualified for the job. It would be hard to prove otherwise. In most cases if an atheist applied to work at a Christian store odds are it would create a hostile work environment as well, not always.
How would an atheist be unqualified to be a cashier or salesperson or to do stockwork? Atheists are generally highly knowledgeable about religion even if they do not adhere to one.

I would not want to work in a Christian store, but I'd certainly be capable.
matt

Ashland, KY

#27 Sep 10, 2012
Decent Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are "ok with Hell" then you do not believe in God.
I would say that ALL child molesters are Atheists.
just wanted to point out that if your ok with hell then your a devil worshiper cause you believe in hell.... fucking Christians yet again think everything they say is right and if you dont agree with them there army of like 5 billion strong is gonna get in a group to tell you that your wrong...not all of them just 99.5 percent of you Christians are dumb as shit.talk to an atheist or something before you go around saying there all child molesters you dipshit we just believe different this is america. we have the freedom to do,say, and believe what we want to believe.now go craw back into your church and throw money there way ause after all god is almighty. but god damit he needs that money.
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#28 Sep 10, 2012
Check your pulse wrote:
First
Where did you find your information?
Will you please provide a link? So I can review the
it.
Second
What is the name of the study?
Third
Who conducted this research?
Fourth
What is the research method that was used......
1. Satanism, the only "Religion" which may possibly encourage child abuse had 20,000 adherents in 1998, who believed in Hell, but did not worry about going there from their actions, making it less than 1% of the population, according to adherents.com .

2. 100% of abusers, minus the less than one percent of satanists is around 99 percent, called "Atheists", who do not believe in God, unless I missed a Religion?
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#29 Sep 10, 2012
matt wrote:
<quoted text>
just wanted to point out that if your ok with hell then your a devil worshiper cause you believe in hell.... fucking Christians yet again think everything they say is right and if you dont agree with them there army of like 5 billion strong is gonna get in a group to tell you that your wrong...not all of them just 99.5 percent of you Christians are dumb as shit.talk to an atheist or something before you go around saying there all child molesters you dipshit we just believe different this is america. we have the freedom to do,say, and believe what we want to believe.now go craw back into your church and throw money there way ause after all god is almighty. but god damit he needs that money.
Just wanted to further point out that more than 99% of all Terrorist Mujahideen attacks are carried out by Islams.
Lol

Ashland, KY

#30 Sep 11, 2012
I'm Atheist so I must be a child molester. Let's forget about all the priests and other religious figures who have been caught molesting little boys.

When I see an actual reliable source (websites that don't end with .com,.org, etc but with .edu,.gov,.mil, etc) then I might take your statement seriously DecentMan (which I probably still won't).

And people wonder why Atheists are considered more intelligent than someone who believes in a religion
Namaste

Ironton, OH

#31 Sep 11, 2012
To "decent" man, I really suggest you take your foot out of your mouth and then shut it. Your argument is one of hatred, not logic.

To say that no world religion encourages child molestation is correct, I agree, but to say that means any believer of any world religion cannot break it's tenets, and therefore pedophiles are atheists is a pigeonholing, stupid, simplified, and illogical argument.

Your own religion explicitly forbids many of the things we all do in the modern world. Do you do any work on sunday? Do you wear two different kinds of cloth at the same time? Ever trim the hair around your temples? All of these are abominations unto your God. And I guarantee you've done them all during your blessed life. Aside from that, many religious people are seized by compulsions that cause them to break with the rules of their God(s). It's called sin, look it up.
To claim that because a holy book doesn't tell you it's ok to mess with children then nobody who adheres to the book will do so is very naive. Then to further claim that means any pedo is an atheist is just insulting. More insulting than your stupidity.
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#32 Sep 11, 2012
Lol wrote:
When I see an actual reliable source (websites that don't end with .com,.org, etc but with .edu,.gov,.mil, etc) then I might take your statement seriously DecentMan (which I probably still won't).
And people wonder why Atheists are considered more intelligent than someone who believes in a religion
That site may have incorrect or outdated numbers, how many Satanists do you think there are then?
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#33 Sep 11, 2012
Namaste wrote:
To say that no world religion encourages child molestation is correct, I agree, but to say that means any believer of any world religion cannot break it's tenets, and therefore pedophiles are atheists is a pigeonholing, stupid, simplified, and illogical argument.
Are you actually arguing that someone can belong to a Religion and still intentionally break its tenets?
You believe that Believers worship their God by disobeying their God?
Are you high?

Location hidden

#34 Sep 11, 2012
DecentMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually arguing that someone can belong to a Religion and still intentionally break its tenets?
You believe that Believers worship their God by disobeying their God?
Are you high?
Of course they do.

What kind of fantasy world do you live in where people never break their religion's rules? Where no Christian has ever so much as told a white lie or fantasized about sex before they were married?
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#35 Sep 11, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do.
What kind of fantasy world do you live in where people never break their religion's rules? Where no Christian has ever so much as told a white lie or fantasized about sex before they were married?
Yes, all Christians live just to invoke the wrath of God!
Me and my Bible Study talk about how much we can't wait to get to Hell every Sunday! Last Sunday, one guy killed himself just so he could get there faster!
Zero tolerance

Ironton, OH

#36 Sep 12, 2012
Decent Mans Simplicity wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Christianity does not encourage child abuse, those "Christians" who do that either do not actually believe in God, and are closeted Atheists, or don't care about Hell, because they don't actually believe in God, because they are closeted Atheists!
Name one Religion that encourages child abuse!
You can't do it because ALL molesters are Godless Atheists!
If you want to protect your child, teach them to fear and hate Atheists!
If you want to get rid of all perverts, it is as simple as getting rid of all the Atheists!
If you want to get rid of terrorists, it is as simple as getting rid of all the Muslims!
Just another case of opinion versus fact being stated, before you start passing judgment on non-Christians perhaps you should do your homework. A Baptist preacher in Louisa made national headlines for sexually abusing boys in his congregation; in fact he used the boysÂ’ faith to reinforce his behavior. Check out Gallie Issac Sr on this site. In fact you may want to take a good look at this site because it is a list of Christian sexual deviants most of which were pastors or ministers of churches.

http://reformation.com/CSA/baptistsabuse.html

Question: Is it possible that the Profile of the Child Molester is this?
A Man who is Married, Educated, Working and Religious

The Answer: Yes

According to Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute @ www.childmolestationprevention.org

Just another fact for you, I am not an Atheist just not as uneducated as some and have zero tolerance for ignorance.
Zero tolerance

Ironton, OH

#38 Sep 12, 2012
Sorry, I meant:
Just another fact for you, I am not an Atheist, I am just not as uneducated as some people and have zero tolerance for ignorance.
After I posted, it looked like I was implying Atheists were uneducated which was not what I meant.

Location hidden

#39 Sep 12, 2012
DecentMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, all Christians live just to invoke the wrath of God!
Me and my Bible Study talk about how much we can't wait to get to Hell every Sunday! Last Sunday, one guy killed himself just so he could get there faster!
So you and every member of your Bible study group is sinless? Doesn't that go AGAINST Bible teaching that everyone is a sinner?
Namaste

Ironton, OH

#40 Sep 12, 2012
Decent man put the other foot in his mouth too.
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#41 Sep 12, 2012
Zero tolerance wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another case of opinion versus fact being stated, before you start passing judgment on non-Christians perhaps you should do your homework. A Baptist preacher in Louisa made national headlines for sexually abusing boys in his congregation; in fact he used the boysÂ’ faith to reinforce his behavior. Check out Gallie Issac Sr on this site. In fact you may want to take a good look at this site because it is a list of Christian sexual deviants most of which were pastors or ministers of churches.
http://reformation.com/CSA/baptistsabuse.html
Question: Is it possible that the Profile of the Child Molester is this?
A Man who is Married, Educated, Working and Religious
The Answer: Yes
According to Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute @ www.childmolestationprevention.org
Just another fact for you, I am not an Atheist just not as uneducated as some and have zero tolerance for ignorance.
Not ONE of these Churches encouraged molesters!
Those pretending to be Christians in those Churches did not believe in God or Hell! Sometimes, Atheists simply PRETEND to be Christians in order to get a job, and to have a better life for their families and themselves!
I cannot find ONE SINGLE Church which advocated or encouraged abuse! These were Atheists who infiltrated innocent, unsuspecting Churches to use as Fronts, rather than Brotherhood!
DecentMan

Hodgenville, KY

#42 Sep 12, 2012
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and every member of your Bible study group is sinless? Doesn't that go AGAINST Bible teaching that everyone is a sinner?
Why can't you understand the difference between intentional, defiant disobedience and accidental human weakness?
What kind of fool cannot differentiate between telling a "white lie" and child abuse!?
Anyone who actually thinks a failure in self-control leading to looking lustfully at a beautiful woman is the same as committing premeditated murder is a dangerous individual!
I highly recommend you attend Church this Sunday and wipe this fog from your eyes!
Another Decent Man

United States

#43 Sep 12, 2012
Lol wrote:
I'm Atheist so I must be a child molester. Let's forget about all the priests and other religious figures who have been caught molesting little boys.
More than 99% of all Terrorist Mujahideen attacks are carried out by Islams, are you against the War on Terror?

More than 99% of all pillheads smoked pot before they started doing pills, are you also against the War on Drugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13th Street Accident 36 min Concerned 2
Rhonda Copley, is she good? 42 min Wow 11
Is it wrong 1 hr Josh 2
Ashland Zining Board says NO to Detox Center...... 1 hr MU Huntington 15
Jenny Miller when do you get your 2 hr Moneymaker fraud 1
College Electoral vote 2 hr Glow in the park 27
Proof the Left is brainwashed, they claim "Its ... 2 hr The Truth 1
William J Short, MD 3 hr Mike 80
Ambassador 4 hr Moneymaker 65

Ashland Jobs