Jailed Tristate
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Legal

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Just seen a magazine called jailed Tristate. Looks like a printed copy of topix?? Seen on Facebook the new edition will be out soon?
knows

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2011
it's worth a dollar to just laugh at mugshots. has hollywood, and locals listed.
Fast

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2011
I have every issue, well worth a buck! Not like Topix because the comments printed from their facebook page or website actually shows who authored the comment. Unlike Topix where anyone can post anything they want and say they are someone who they really are not.
in love with karma

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2011
what happened to the other comments on here ? From earlier about the guy who puts out the magazine
Laughing

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2011
in love with karma wrote:
what happened to the other comments on here ? From earlier about the guy who puts out the magazine
I guess he did not want his past to be aired. maybe he is a afraid of the truth coming out.
look

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2011
at the other thread on this topic and u will find all you need to know. that is unless its been deleted.
Unlike

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2011
Legal wrote:
Just seen a magazine called jailed Tristate. Looks like a printed copy of topix?? Seen on Facebook the new edition will be out soon?
Unlike topix jailed actually prints facts instead of gossip and he said she said. I like reading jailed it let's the public know who to watch out for.
R U Kidding

Canfield, OH

#15 Dec 29, 2011
wrong they do not print facts . and when facts are presented to them they get mad attack and harass the people posting them . When you take a fact and distort it for your entertainment and profit . that is not printing facts. And now he is lashing out and telling people they are bad parents ? I am wondering who he thinks he is .
to look

Canfield, OH

#16 Dec 29, 2011
what other thread?
Unlike

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2011
R U Kidding wrote:
wrong they do not print facts . and when facts are presented to them they get mad attack and harass the people posting them . When you take a fact and distort it for your entertainment and profit . that is not printing facts. And now he is lashing out and telling people they are bad parents ? I am wondering who he thinks he is .
Lol who said who was a bad parent? How are they distorting facts, they do play a guessing game..nothing else! They def don't post false stuff! Forreal though answer my question, who is calling who a bad parent?
look

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2011
to look wrote:
what other thread?
Just type in tri state jailed or jailed in the search box on here there are a few threads on it, read them.
Unlike

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2011
look wrote:
<quoted text>
Just type in tri state jailed or jailed in the search box on here there are a few threads on it, read them.
Sorry but I'm a friend on fb and I buy their publications and I find nothing wrong with it.
look

United States

#20 Dec 29, 2011
Unlike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I'm a friend on fb and I buy their publications and I find nothing wrong with it.
I am not saying anything is wrong with it but according to some other threads on it this guy is not the only owner of the paper, some other mark guy is too.
no way

Ashland, KY

#21 Dec 29, 2011
look wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying anything is wrong with it but according to some other threads on it this guy is not the only owner of the paper, some other mark guy is too.
No way.. Mark..?? Mark Mulvaney...no.. he owns NOTHING! He lives off of friends now. Watch out for Mark... full of lies.
Free Copies

Canfield, OH

#27 Jan 1, 2012
When and where I want a free copy.
Tina

Huntington, WV

#31 Jan 1, 2012
Don't see what all the hype is about. I for one apprecite JAILED letting us know who was arrested and who the sex offenders are. If you don't like it, stay out of trouble.
Jailed

Ironton, OH

#32 Jan 2, 2012
It won't be around long... I give it a couple of years at best. It's a joke of a publication.
Yeah

United States

#33 Jan 2, 2012
You gotta love an adult who not only makes fun of troubled teens and everyone else in a newspaper but one that also has a website dedicated to it.
Giddy Up

United States

#34 Jan 2, 2012
I think I have every issue except the first two and the only people that have made fun of anyone are the readers. All of the comments besides those mugshots come from people posting on facebook. It is very simple though, if you don't want in the paper don't do a crime.
Yeah

United States

#35 Jan 2, 2012
Giddy Up wrote:
I think I have every issue except the first two and the only people that have made fun of anyone are the readers. All of the comments besides those mugshots come from people posting on facebook. It is very simple though, if you don't want in the paper don't do a crime.
Just because people do not like things like this does not mean they are afraid of going to jail or are a criminal themelves. Its making money off of other peoples misfortunes and kicking them when they are down which in my opinion and I am sure most moral peoples opinions is sickening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,800
Dr Thorner (Mar '10) 17 min Haney 61
Crack dealers? Where are they located 51 min markie 2
Trump funded medical mission to Haiti in 2014 1 hr toejam 5
Trump's cognative health 1 hr The Truth 2
Global warming 1 hr bob 8
Sharon conley Bustetter 2 hr Marsh 4
Ashland Planet Fitness reviews Mon Special sauce 28

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages