unions

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
change

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

No more unions. They have killed this country and will make more people lazy it's just s money pit and workers of these cannot see this
Uncle Cracker

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 27, 2013
 
Suk
Union proud

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Haha another post from the jealous minimum wage rats! I would like to stay and chat but I'm going to the garage to decide which vehicle I will drive today. I have so many bought with my union money. Lol
left lane

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Union proud wrote:
Haha another post from the jealous minimum wage rats! I would like to stay and chat but I'm going to the garage to decide which vehicle I will drive today. I have so many bought with my union money. Lol
Yea and your another scumbag loser union piece of shit. That holds down the common man from getting anywhere I hope your cars blow up from the union money you have not worked for
deranged hobo

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I know, I really hate having weekends, 40 hour work weeks, child labor laws, workplace safety laws and wages that let you pay for anything. We'd be so much better off without those.
left lane

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Union proud wrote:
Lol if they do guess what, ill buy another one haha. Don't be mad, get off the dope, get into a trade apprenticeship or college and better your life. Don't hate me cause I work for what I've got. You rats always make me laugh, so thankful that the unions men and women of the past fought and died for good paying jobs so that scabs have to take the crumbs I step over.
Yep. Just shows what kind of person you are. No body fought and died for your cause. Unions have proven they are the laziest group behind the welfare group.
Union proud

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

left lane wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just shows what kind of person you are. No body fought and died for your cause. Unions have proven they are the laziest group behind the welfare group.
maybe before you run that scab mouth of yours you might want to research just what unions did for this country. I'm not at all saying there are men and women who lay around and give unions bad name. Just like anything else there will be flaws. But as a majority the unions are what fought for your weekends, 40 hour weeks, overtime pay, sick pay, vacations, health care for injured workers etc... The ones usually bitch about unions are either (A. Dopers that have to work rat cause of their habits, or (B. slugs that wouldn't work in a pie factory so they were phased out of a union. Or (C. Folks who think welfare is a occupation. Shhhhh if you listen you can hear cha Ching cha Ching cha Ching. What's that you ask? Just my phat a$$ bank account getting bigger with hard earned union money. Just sit back enjoy your monthly check, ill continue to pay taxes and provide your family with there needs and wants.
Your stupid

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Talk to the coal miners! Union made, Last longer! The Union protect workers rights and have a fair wage. I wish even burger flippers were Union, I'd give an extra dime for one so they could have a decent wage and benefits!
Who cares

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let and let live people.
Grow up

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

left lane wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just shows what kind of person you are. No body fought and died for your cause. Unions have proven they are the laziest group behind the welfare group.
No they just organized so they could get better working conditions. People like you are just jealous of anybody that has more than they do regrdless of their work ethic. I know, you could move to China. I hear they have jobs with 100 hour work weeks and you don't have to put up with those ratty unions there. Enjoy the 58 cents an hour...
yeah right

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Your stupid wrote:
Talk to the coal miners! Union made, Last longer! The Union protect workers rights and have a fair wage. I wish even burger flippers were Union, I'd give an extra dime for one so they could have a decent wage and benefits!
An extra dime? You apparently are living in a dream world on what costs unions pass on to consumers. Cost of labor and health care is what is drying up business in America and neither the government nor the union wants to face it.
yeah right

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your stupid wrote:
Talk to the coal miners! Union made, Last longer! The Union protect workers rights and have a fair wage. I wish even burger flippers were Union, I'd give an extra dime for one so they could have a decent wage and benefits!
By the way, seems your nick name is very telling "your stupid". A possessive modifier to the word stupid, so I guess what you are saying is that YOU are MY stupid. Well my stupid, maybe you better start thinking for YOURself. YOU'RE sounding like a parrot for the union reps. See YOUR vs YOU'RE, lesson over for today.
yeah right

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 27, 2013
 
Union proud wrote:
<quoted text>maybe before you run that scab mouth of yours you might want to research just what unions did for this country. I'm not at all saying there are men and women who lay around and give unions bad name. Just like anything else there will be flaws. But as a majority the unions are what fought for your weekends, 40 hour weeks, overtime pay, sick pay, vacations, health care for injured workers etc... The ones usually bitch about unions are either (A. Dopers that have to work rat cause of their habits, or (B. slugs that wouldn't work in a pie factory so they were phased out of a union. Or (C. Folks who think welfare is a occupation. Shhhhh if you listen you can hear cha Ching cha Ching cha Ching. What's that you ask? Just my phat a$$ bank account getting bigger with hard earned union money. Just sit back enjoy your monthly check, ill continue to pay taxes and provide your family with there needs and wants.
Agreed on the history of the union, but where does it stop, I don't think anyone can afford $20.00 a roll Union Proud toilet paper. A little exaggerated on the example, but not really when you look at the driving costs if the auto industry.
Union Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

There's always gonna be some one jealous of us..... Instead of fighting for your wage and making a better way of life for yourself u wanna bring us down to your minimum wage. Just like my father and his father before him who faught to get a fair wage, better health care, and a decent retirement I say to hell with u "Scabby F******! We do make alright money and work long hours to get that and make plenty of sacrifices to get that. You just keep telling yourself that Unions are bad and I'll laugh at u all the way to the bank. In the meantime enjoy my tax $ to pay for your welfare and housing. Enjoy the way of life that I provide for your family. Including food stamps, medical card, financial aid.... You could never get up off your dead a** and provide the way I do and the way I live. My suggestion to you.., go back to school and better yourself. Educate yourself before u run your mouth!!!
Union proud

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So you think that the reason the auto industry price has gone up is because of a union fighting for better pay and benefits for their workers? Look at the cost of raw material needed to produce steel which in turn is formed into a automobile. Most of the mined minerals used in this process are imported from other countries who pay their workers crumbs so they can make a big profit. The tree hugging liberals also known as the EPA have placed so many clean air restriction on cars that in order to cover cost of research and development companies raise the price. You def need better examples of cost to production. Better yet do a lil research on your own.
Your stupid

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I will keep my Union and my Guns so you carpet begging, under educated people can have a free ride! Sounds like someone jealous or a company owner that pays peanuts to all his monkeys!
Union Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Corporate America and greed are what killed this country...not the unions!!! Period!
I'd say whoever says the Unions are bad doesn't know much background on the Union to begin with....either that or your soo damn rich u just wanna be greedy and get richer!
yeah right

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Union Man wrote:
Corporate America and greed are what killed this country...not the unions!!! Period!
I'd say whoever says the Unions are bad doesn't know much background on the Union to begin with....either that or your soo damn rich u just wanna be greedy and get richer!
You need to figure out your argument. You say point to greed killing this country, meanwhile, you spout of about your multiple cars in your driveway, and you can go buy another. Sounds a lot like greed to me. If you are going to play class warfare, you need to figure out how to do it.
yeah right

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 28, 2013
 
Your stupid wrote:
I will keep my Union and my Guns so you carpet begging, under educated people can have a free ride! Sounds like someone jealous or a company owner that pays peanuts to all his monkeys!
Free ride, lots of union members are on that.
yeah right

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 28, 2013
 
Your stupid wrote:
I will keep my Union and my Guns so you carpet begging, under educated people can have a free ride! Sounds like someone jealous or a company owner that pays peanuts to all his monkeys!
Under educated? You don't even know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min DITCH MITCH 144,856
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Khatru 127,953
amanda mastin 10 min 4wheel 2
Feds indict eight in Kentucky motorcycle chop s... (Aug '11) 15 min Hey 106
Pathways (Dec '13) 1 hr Sin 64
kelly henderson 1 hr hot mess 1
War on Coal 2 hr hovel 77
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••