any one know him?
lol

Newell, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2010
yep,whatcha wanna know?
ask me

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2010
I know someone who is dating josh just want to know what type of people they are
fact

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2010
Junkie pillheads
ask me

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2010
Both of them or just jeff
fact

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2010
both

Since: Apr 10

Ironton, OH

#7 Jun 29, 2010
I havent seen Jeff Ingram since like middle school...I'd like to get ahold of him.
Niki

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2010
I have known this family for over 14 years and they are wonderful people. That whole family is full of great people that will help you anytime you need it unless you screw them over. People make mistakes and everyone has a past. Unless you really know Jeff and Josh you need to keep their names out of your mouth. I hate how people are always trying to start stuff about other people just b/c they have nothing better to do. And to wildheathdc2001 if you wanna find him, look him up on facebook.
philip smith

Saint Augustine, FL

#9 Sep 3, 2013
yeah they both are my family what do you want to know?
TruthTalker

Ironton, OH

#10 May 6, 2014
He is trash. He don't work and lives off of his wifes disability check each month and then whatever other money he can talk his girlfriends out of. Lowlife! He talks to everyone like they are garbage and he is better than them when he is better than no one and must be talking crazy to people to try to make him feel better about his self when there is no hope for him. He tells his wife he loves her and then makes her prostitute to support his drug habit while he stays at the motel room and sleeps with the other hookers for free just to see if he can. He is a rat. If you don't believe me just ask Chase Ratliff. He is also a faggot who gave head for exchange of drugs! His own mother dont even like him. And neither should anyone else. He is a waste of space and air.
Paul

Ashland, KY

#11 May 6, 2014
Jeff got saved about two months ago and has a real job. He goes to church every Sunday with his wife and son. He helps out at the church. God is doing amazing things in his life and with his family. His brother got saved about a month ago. But haters are going to hate and they especially hate to see people change for the better. I guess some people get sick and tired of being sick and tired and seek a better life for themselves and their family.
BC

Ashland, KY

#12 May 7, 2014
Paul wrote:
Jeff got saved about two months ago and has a real job. He goes to church every Sunday with his wife and son. He helps out at the church. God is doing amazing things in his life and with his family. His brother got saved about a month ago. But haters are going to hate and they especially hate to see people change for the better. I guess some people get sick and tired of being sick and tired and seek a better life for themselves and their family.
They are both trash, thieves, pill heads it doesn't matter if they try to say they are saved even gods children do very bad things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Marry christmas!!! 14 min One Direction For... 10
lindsey stewart:MISSING 20 min One Direction For... 9
Kay Norman 2 hr driver 3
lucky at scope towers 2 hr Unlucky 10
kkk 3 hr Sport 2
Heather Kidd, what do you think?... (Jul '10) 3 hr welllllllllll 101
Planetary Alignment 3 hr Pluto 1
KDMC Closing Its Doors 15 hr Sick 14
Ashland Dating