Comments
1 - 20 of 150 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2010
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Jibri

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2009
Okay I have to say that fairview is the best school around. I loove this school. Plus are school is a beast at football and basketball even tho we are like the smallest school.
thug mansion

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2009
Yeah its like Fairview has rised from the ashes.

were just top notch on everything now.

pretty awesome.
Leigha

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2009
Fairview is the shyt :)
Woody

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2009
Fairview did a pretty good job of recruiting over the summer.
kenna morris

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Fairview is the bestt!! i have been going to that school my whole life and i am in love with it<3
kelsey blackaby

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2010
seriously can't wait until i move to fairview. russell blows, yo (:
Hahahaha

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2010
Too bad Fairview takes all of Ashland's rejects.
Badhairhater

Newark, NJ

#9 Jan 6, 2010
Too bad fairview obviously breeds people with terrible grammar.
red devil

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Fairview football is trash and so is the school...people who go there r trashy
Monica

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Jibri wrote:
Okay I have to say that fairview is the best school around. I loove this school. Plus are school is a beast at football and basketball even tho we are like the smallest school.
...it's "our"..."our school is a beast..."...
woot woot _bby

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jan 7, 2010
um last time i checked we beat russell at basketball so im pretty sure we could beat you at football. and fairview does not breed bad grammer that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard. russell can go suck a big one cuz thats obviously all you all you all know how to do.
woot woot _bby

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2010
um last time i checked we beat russell at basketball so im pretty sure we could beat you at football. and fairview does not breed bad grammer that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard. russell can go suck a big one cuz thats obviously all you all know how to do.
fms

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2010
ok. whoever is sayin russel is better than fiarview u r on freakin crack.. fairview is da best russel sucks.... thank u!!!!
Bahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2010
Fairview is where all of the Blazer outcasts go. The only reason you think you're so awesome is because there's no weeding out of socially unacceptable behaviors there. I mean really, Will Jervis has loads of self-confidence from going to Fairview, and that's just sad.
franklin

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2010
lol this is classic.. everyone on here is talking smack about grammer and nobody can spell.. and a little fyi Fairview is about the only school in the area who yields graduates that don't end up on pills or in jail. ashland can keep their 3-piece suits, social mixers, and cosmopolitans we'll keep our 4-wheel drives, bonfires, and common sense
Youhavenoclue

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jan 9, 2010
Dude, Fairview is a lower education school. Blazer is way nicer. :)
jeazy

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2010
Fairview has always and will always be the school where children go that can't make it at any of the other schools in the area. Why is it that everyone that graduates from Fairview is a weirdo? That's why they all get along so well. It's like everyone that graduates from their only has an eighth grade education because that's where the curriculum. ends.
atfranklin

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Jan 9, 2010
Yeah, Ashland can keep their successful lives after high school too, because fairview students can't use them.
SnowThunder

Lebanon, KY

#23 Jan 9, 2010
Think you all are all wrong about Fairview. My kids go to school at Fairview and I believe they are doing a lot better than any other school district they went to. Also my kids are not rejects or outkast.
atsnowthunder

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Jan 9, 2010
but you're wrong, they're outcasts and more than likely not very intelligent. you wouldn't be able to tell though, because at fairview no one is rejected... how on earth would a school full of rejects actually reject someone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
fairview 6 min Prison 212
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min Woodman 1,593
jason blevins 1 hr jason 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,299
Are wild pigs to be turned loose at landfill 2 hr Heh 8
good land lords and bad land lords in ashland (Feb '13) 4 hr landlord 49
tireland 13th street 4 hr seek 3
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ashland People Search