Caring Dentistry
25 year patient

Grayson, KY

#42 Aug 21, 2010
Someone who knows wrote:
So here an am reading all the garbage that is so obviously from former employees, Dr Beadle himself or people that he's directed to this site and told to write on here for him. He is simply a power hungry man how thinks he can control people, from the dental office to the fire department to the county where he works as a coroner. Anyone who REALLY gets to know him will tell you that if you don't do his bidding or go against him in any way then you will be mistreated, be it trying to get licenses suspended or taken away. What a worthless piece of garbage who parades around under the premise of 'going to church, going on mission trips, look at me how great I am', trying to convince the public that he is this honorable man when in reality he is far from that. Ask yourself how great you think a man is who cheats on his wife with his longtime dental assistant!
Both Dr. Beadle and His "longtime dental assistant" are very happily married. This HAS to be either Mark RATliff or the Thorners. You will NEVER convince me that Dr. Beadle is anything but a good family man, a good dentist, and a decent person. If I have never seen anything negative from himn in 25 years, and I am a very perceptive person, then I know I am right about him. It will be interesting to see how many patients leave when Dr. Beadle does. And I'd say the large percentage of them will. I KNOW I will.
Janice

Ashland, KY

#43 Aug 21, 2010
Don't care who owns this practice?(business). Don't want to go there anymore.Makes me sick hearing the drama!
Fly on the wall

United States

#44 Aug 21, 2010
Some of you who think you are so bright, needs to read the fine print contained on this website, that says they collect you IP adress, this is the same thing as your mailing address. You all are so brave using slander of someone, use your real names if your going to keep this up, and not stand behind a computer trying to belittle someone. A word to the wise is if your going to slander someone make sure it's facts because if someone want's to pursue legal action, this site collects your IP address as contained in the "Terms of Service" at the bottom of the page.
Word To The Wise

Lexington, NC

#45 Aug 22, 2010
Agree with the above. Can't wait for the investigator to go straight to the "special one with all the slander! You think you are so brave to use slander behind a computer!!! Like someone said before: "Dr. Beadle is a fine leader, decent man with the highest of morals". I also agree with the above:It will be interesting to see how many patients follow Dr. Beadle." The best care will only come from Dr. Beadle. And if you think you are so smart and "You know it all"! an investigator can come straight to you with all the information you have given. This site collects your IP address. So don't stand behind a computer and try to belittle someone. Guess who the idiot is now??????
Word To The Wise

Lexington, NC

#46 Aug 22, 2010
25 year patient wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Dr. Beadle and His "longtime dental assistant" are very happily married. This HAS to be either Mark RATliff or the Thorners. You will NEVER convince me that Dr. Beadle is anything but a good family man, a good dentist, and a decent person. If I have never seen anything negative from himn in 25 years, and I am a very perceptive person, then I know I am right about him. It will be interesting to see how many patients leave when Dr. Beadle does. And I'd say the large percentage of them will. I KNOW I will.
I am also one who says the most percentage will follow Dr. Beadle. And I can't wait for the investigator to go straight to who said the slander. This has to be coming from "in-house" because Dr. Thorner is desperate right now.He realizes about his wife. You will NEVER convince me in a million years that Dr. Beadle is anything but a good family man, a great dentist and he has worked hard for everything he has. We all need to take lessons from Dr. Beadle to better ourselves in life. Maybe Dr. Thorner will and become a better man. Or is it too late?
Beadle Medical Expert

Lexington, NC

#47 Aug 22, 2010
The allegations and misleadings of all this are NOT true and NOT worth wasting or giving of Dr. Beadle's time or Mine. Dr. Beadle is the best dentist ever plus much more than anyone will ever know. He gives and donates privately and I must add quite generous. We all profusely thank him and appreciate all his charity work. Dr. Beadle will "Bring Home The Truth"! And in deed it will be apparant that Dr. Beadle will prove to all "the demeaning comments" fired in his direction will actually produce expense to those who have buried themselves!!The misleading reading of ALL WHO WROTE IN THIS FORUM will NOT take apart any of Dr. Beadle's sleep or I will add his family. I do wonder how some sleep at night. His family is above this garbage. Show me.........with;you know,real facts.......... or do not make a fool out of yourself. Your guru is playing you for a real dupe; and this is typical of a desperate person's style. Dr. Beadle would NEVER play anyone for a sucker or NEVER trick anyone in either his business or personal life. I do hope this writing of LAST WORDS will be published for all to read and to use your mind to realize that Dr. Beadle is an honest and sincere doctor. I trust that you will realize his medical expertise.
I am traveling from Georgia to Ashland and if anyone could assist me with finding Dr. Beadle I would appreciate it. He is the only one whom I will let touch my mouth. I will find his house, office or he can work on me in the parking lot.
Its about time

Ashland, KY

#48 Aug 22, 2010
guts and discipline wrote:
<quoted text>Use your brain! Dr. Beadle is the most caring person and the smartest medical doctor ever!!! He is honest and trustworthy.
You peole are not using the brain God gave you!!
Uh, he's not a medical doctor, he's a dentist. I realize this is a small mistake, but after reading so many of these posts, it is unnerving the amount of people who have their facts wrong. To be perfectly honest the only people who know the facts are the people who were let go and Dr. Thorner. The rest is only speculation, let's please remember that people.
Beadle Medical Expert

Lexington, NC

#49 Aug 22, 2010
Its about time wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, he's not a medical doctor, he's a dentist. I realize this is a small mistake, but after reading so many of these posts, it is unnerving the amount of people who have their facts wrong. To be perfectly honest the only people who know the facts are the people who were let go and Dr. Thorner. The rest is only speculation, let's please remember that people.
Excuse Me Pardner!!!! You get your facts straight. Dr. Ralph Beadle has his MD; then went back to get his DMD after serving as an emergency room doctor at the hospital So don't say: "Just a dentist!" Dr. Beadle was a major in the Army; served overseas for a year!!! It is very difficult for me to understand why or how someone would believe Dr. Thorner. He is not even a US citizen. So did he serve in our military? Can he spell it? My next door neighbor is from another country (does not have a college degree) and it took him two years to become a citizen. Is Dr. Thorner not even smart enough to do that? I think from the very beginning Beadle was giving him a break and helping him out because noboby else would hire him. Thorner and Beadle were great until Thorner's wife stepped in and thought she was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Dr. Beadle needs to get away from these turkeys!!!! And when Dr. Beadle is flying with the Eagles; is Dr. Thorner going to be bankrupt? Go to the Courthouse and check your records, "Pardner"!!! Don't mention unnerving to me!!! I have been around in Ashland for years and probably even know who you are.
oh ok

Richmond, KY

#50 Aug 22, 2010
I dont know the ends and out of what is being said but as far as being a panient of theres for a while
really only been there 4 or 5 times they have been great with me the only bad thing they want to send me to someone eles to pull the teeth then when it takes 2 weeks to get in there just for the evol they do then week or so till they can fit u in all this time teeth really hurting bad at times really bad one doc says to call the other to make this shorter know one wants to help with the pain i know its where we live and all the druggies but reallyyyyy i am not one just needed something till they could fit me in its a joke when one doc says to call the other but caring dent i beleive being my main den. should have done something
so full of yourselves

Ashland, KY

#51 Aug 22, 2010
Reading the postings on this forum just makes me sick. Just a bunch of people who are no longer there because they needed to go and the only way they can think of to get back at someone is to go to a trailer-trash site and post a bunch of garbage. I would like to see one business that has never fired anyone because quite simply -- it doesn't exist. Attacking someone because of their nationality or because you get ticked off because someone stands up for someone they love is pitiful. When someone buys a business from someone else than the person who bought the business has EVERY right to do with it what they want. If the person who sold the business doesn't like it because they can't control the new owner, call the shots or the checkbook then go. If you stay on and try to undermine the owner and cause trouble because you do not get your way then you are a small person. Anyone who wants to follow a person like that deserve to go too. No reason to go behind someone's back and strike deals and tell people to post on this site. The first priority should be to the patients, not your ego. You should not hate on someone because he is taking a stand. Dr. Thorner may be from Canada but so what? He owns a business, he pays taxes and he is here legally. He went to school in the states and has owned another practice before coming to Ashland. Yes, Beadle needs to go. Then Thorner can make the practice a happy, fun place again with no backroom deals and backstabbing.
Dr Beadle is an Eagle

Lexington, NC

#52 Aug 23, 2010
To "So Full Of Yourselves"!!! The turkey is here and "It ain't even Thanksgiving"!! This has to be someone inside the office or someone said in one of the above paragraphs: "Who strikes again"!!!!
Nobody has asked me to write one doggone word on here; and as for Dr. Beadle: "He doesn't have time to read the garbage on here!!" He is way above this! Dr. Beadle is up soaring with the Eagles; and looking down on the Turkeys who are stupid enough to even write on this!!!!! Dr. Beadle is more interested in helping people in all walks of life. He gives to the poor; He helps makes every one's life better. He always takes his time for you. And the best doctor ever!!!! He will have more and more patients than ever!!!!
Dr Beadle is an Eagle

Lexington, NC

#53 Aug 23, 2010
If any of you turkeys want to know anything about Dr. Beadle just call "Bro"!!!!! And it don't have to be Thanksgiving
UhOh

Ashland, KY

#54 Aug 24, 2010
"Some of you who think you are so bright, needs to read the fine print contained on this website, that says they collect you IP adress, this is the same thing as your mailing address. You all are so brave using slander of someone, use your real names if your going to keep this up, and not stand behind a computer trying to belittle someone. A word to the wise is if your going to slander someone make sure it's facts because if someone want's to pursue legal action, this site collects your IP address as contained in the "Terms of Service" at the bottom of the page."

Do you know what "IP" means? It means internet protocol. Almost all servers log IP's. Now if you had access to my current IP address guess what you would get if you Googled it? A Time Warner server. Now if you really want to find out who is behind that address then you have to get a real good lawyer and pay lots of money to subpoena that info. If for some reason you are using the "good ole boy system" to glean that info then you are violating federal law. Oh and most providers are extremely resistant to giving up that info. And btw both Beadle and Thorner are great guys. If you were canned then you probably deserved it. Knowing both men the way I do, I don't think either would terminate an employee without reason. Move on with your life.
IP Addresses

Ashland, KY

#55 Aug 24, 2010
So when I am at McDonalds using the Free WiFi connection you really think you can trace who posted anything? You are sadly mistaken. ROFL! Or at the Library using someones Library number to log onto the computers? Come on people! Really?
Fly on the wall wrote:
Some of you who think you are so bright, needs to read the fine print contained on this website, that says they collect you IP adress, this is the same thing as your mailing address. You all are so brave using slander of someone, use your real names if your going to keep this up, and not stand behind a computer trying to belittle someone. A word to the wise is if your going to slander someone make sure it's facts because if someone want's to pursue legal action, this site collects your IP address as contained in the "Terms of Service" at the bottom of the page.
Agree

Ashland, KY

#56 Aug 24, 2010
I TOTLALLY AGREE!
Janice wrote:
Don't care who owns this practice?(business). Don't want to go there anymore.Makes me sick hearing the drama!
FORMER Patient

Grayson, KY

#57 Aug 24, 2010
so full of yourselves wrote:
Reading the postings on this forum just makes me sick. Just a bunch of people who are no longer there because they needed to go and the only way they can think of to get back at someone is to go to a trailer-trash site and post a bunch of garbage. I would like to see one business that has never fired anyone because quite simply -- it doesn't exist. Attacking someone because of their nationality or because you get ticked off because someone stands up for someone they love is pitiful. When someone buys a business from someone else than the person who bought the business has EVERY right to do with it what they want. If the person who sold the business doesn't like it because they can't control the new owner, call the shots or the checkbook then go. If you stay on and try to undermine the owner and cause trouble because you do not get your way then you are a small person. Anyone who wants to follow a person like that deserve to go too. No reason to go behind someone's back and strike deals and tell people to post on this site. The first priority should be to the patients, not your ego. You should not hate on someone because he is taking a stand. Dr. Thorner may be from Canada but so what? He owns a business, he pays taxes and he is here legally. He went to school in the states and has owned another practice before coming to Ashland. Yes, Beadle needs to go. Then Thorner can make the practice a happy, fun place again with no backroom deals and backstabbing.

You tell 'em, Mrs. T! I love Dr. Beadle and Dana, and I really like Lisa and Beth. So I guess I need to go also. And i'm sure a lot of others will too. Dr. Beadle doesn't treat his employees that way. A happy, fun place? Waiting for the bosses wife to fire you? Doesn't sound all that fun to me.
FORMER Patient

Grayson, KY

#58 Aug 24, 2010
Agree wrote:
I TOTLALLY AGREE!
<quoted text>
Oh, and BTW-NO ONE even suggested that I write anything on this "trailer trash" site. I am perfectly capable of making up my own mind what to write and who to believe.
guess im trash

Grayson, KY

#59 Aug 24, 2010
so full of yourselves wrote:
well, since I live in a trailer, guess Id better find another dentist. pretty stupid thing to say in eastern ky.
LMAO AT ALL OF YOU

Ashland, KY

#60 Aug 24, 2010
"Agree with the above. Can't wait for the investigator to go straight to the "special one with all the slander! You think you are so brave to use slander behind a computer!!! Like someone said before: "Dr. Beadle is a fine leader, decent man with the highest of morals". I also agree with the above:It will be interesting to see how many patients follow Dr. Beadle." The best care will only come from Dr. Beadle. And if you think you are so smart and "You know it all"! an investigator can come straight to you with all the information you have given. This site collects your IP address. So don't stand behind a computer and try to belittle someone. Guess who the idiot is now?????? "
kind of funny you are no better than the rest if you are so much better than the rest USE YOUR OWN NAME
Nothing But Trash People

Ashland, KY

#61 Aug 24, 2010
This forum is nothing but trash. You people are bad mouthing people for fun. Unless you know these people PERSONALLY and know the entire TRUTH then you should keep your mouths shut and mind your own business. Only the people who are directly involved know the whole truth and even then I am sure that some, if not most, of what some are spreading is a version of what they believe to be the truth. I know Dr. Thorner and his wife personally and they are good people. Dr. Thorner may be Canadian but that should have no bearing on anything. His wife is a good person and has put up with a lot of crap from some people. In the three years he has owned the practice, she has never worked in the office. Only recently has she had to help him at the office. That is no ones business -- period. She supports his decisions and her husband as any wife should do. I have had several conversations with Dr. Thorner about what is going on and I support his decisions too. The real truth will come out one day and when that happens there will be a lot of people eating crow. I guarantee it. So again, if you REALLY don't know them or what they are going through because of some not so honest people -- then SHUT UP! Oh and by the way -- there is one defense to slander and it is the TRUTH. So go ahead and try to get me on slander because I have an air tight defense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Made in America Week at the White House 38 min blackrider 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Blacklagoon 165,484
post 3 hr slim 5
Wal-Mart Pharmacy (Mar '12) 4 hr Jon 29
Who's protecting the Bare brothers 6 hr Bobo 5
Dr short (Dec '16) 7 hr Human 19
Ashland Riverfront needs more exits 8 hr Lmao 9

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages