Caring Dentistry
Givmeabrk

United States

#21 Aug 18, 2010
I dont know anything about any of the above....but in buisness sometimes we do have to hire replacements before we can let go of the employees that need terminated. If theft or malpractice issues are not what they are being terminated for then this is a normal practice for a small buisness. I know it sounds harsh but it is a reality. A buisness like this cannot go without hygentist. However, I never saw a hygentist in my younger days. The dentist always did the cleanings...but that was a long time ago.
If people could come to work, do there job, stay out of others buisness, be respectful, courteous, and honest then it would make things easier on everyone. This is in any buisness situation....try hard everyday and focus you would never need to fire someone. There are people out there like this!!!
Sounds like

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Aug 19, 2010
Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text>More like bullied and manipulated. I wouldn't trust him for anything! If he doesn't get his way he throws his weight around, even with the coroner crap. He files lawsuits and goes behind people's backs. He definitely has a lot of people fooled into thinking he is a good person. He is only nice to you if he can get something from you.
The wording sounds like it came from an inside job. It is amazing, the rocks thrown by people who live in a glass house.
observant

AOL

#23 Aug 19, 2010
Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text>More like bullied and manipulated. I wouldn't trust him for anything! If he doesn't get his way he throws his weight around, even with the coroner crap. He files lawsuits and goes behind people's backs. He definitely has a lot of people fooled into thinking he is a good person. He is only nice to you if he can get something from you.
How about facts, if their are law suits, who won the cases, to be fair that also should be included, this sounds a lot like slander. What has he gotten he has not earned? Give references to going behind peoples backs. Put up or shut up!
Are You Serious

Broken Arrow, OK

#25 Aug 20, 2010
Nope not Mark Ratliff at all.....so keep it up! He (Beadle) is an idiot!
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this you Mark Ratliff? Ever paid your bills to Beadle? He helped you and then you lied to him. He will only take so much.
Don't blame him a bit for holding your feet to the fire. He gives away more than you will ever know. He is a dang good investigator.
He can take a report for me any time.
25 year patient

Ashland, KY

#26 Aug 20, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Beadle for over 25 years, and there isn't a finer man on earth. I know what went on there, and it was dirty. And all because the 2 hygienists didn't agree with something Dr. Thorner's wife did. I've had dealings with her before, and she is bossy and overbearing.
Think before you speak

Hamlin, WV

#27 Aug 20, 2010
inside scoop wrote:
"Agree" dont know where you are getting your information, becuause I was in there on Thursday and saw Dr Beadle. I heard that both the hygentists were fired and one quit because she didnt agree with what was going on and her husband was getting shipped out and she need to be at home. I agreed with Givemeabrk there are 2 sides to a story and we have no right to judge or speculate on anything going on in there. They are meeting my needs as a dental office and I rather liked the new hygientist. My teeth never felt cleaner. I will continue to go there as long as I am able and they are meeting my need.
Whomever wrote this needs to delete it. People being deployed is not a joke and it should not be on a public forum. I have no dog in this fight, but this is not the place to air information like that. Delete it immediately if you have a brain or a heart.
18 yr patient

Ashland, KY

#28 Aug 21, 2010
This goes to the 25 yr patient,You should remember there are 2 sides to every story. I have been a patient there for as long as I have lived here in Ashland. I was a patient when dr beadle was in with dr dunnigan, and collins and vincient. I stayed with dr beadle, I have watched employee after employee leave or get fired and never was any of it "dr beadles fault" I was even told by my friend that "dr beadle and sandra (his assistant) told told her friend to call all of her friends that were patients of his to cancel their future appointments with this office" I too could not believe that dr beadle could do such a thing. So it has made me think and reacess that maybe he is not the person I thought he was all these years and I will not be continuing as his patient. I have now switched to Dr Thorner and will see where he can go. He is a very nice man who did nothing but speak highly of Dr Beadle. And Brenda his assistant was such a nice and helpful lady. Really have to wonder now who was at fault with all those office seperations Dr Beadle has had in the past?????
Crazy in Texas

Lexington, NC

#29 Aug 21, 2010
Whomever said Dr. Thorner's wife is nice is absoluely crazy!!!!
agree

Ashland, KY

#30 Aug 21, 2010
18 yr patient wrote:
This goes to the 25 yr patient,You should remember there are 2 sides to every story. I have been a patient there for as long as I have lived here in Ashland. I was a patient when dr beadle was in with dr dunnigan, and collins and vincient. I stayed with dr beadle, I have watched employee after employee leave or get fired and never was any of it "dr beadles fault" I was even told by my friend that "dr beadle and sandra (his assistant) told told her friend to call all of her friends that were patients of his to cancel their future appointments with this office" I too could not believe that dr beadle could do such a thing. So it has made me think and reacess that maybe he is not the person I thought he was all these years and I will not be continuing as his patient. I have now switched to Dr Thorner and will see where he can go. He is a very nice man who did nothing but speak highly of Dr Beadle. And Brenda his assistant was such a nice and helpful lady. Really have to wonder now who was at fault with all those office seperations Dr Beadle has had in the past?????
I totally agree with you, I know of similiar things happening.
former patient

Russell, KY

#31 Aug 21, 2010
Did you know that DR. Thorner is not even a U.S Citizen? It's true he is a Canadian. If you are going to live and work here and enjoy all the U.S has to offer, you need to at least become a citizen. Especially if your wife wants you to rub noses with those in high paying jobs, and positions. He has shown his true colors by firing experienced and caring workers. Wolves and those in his pack often appear in sheeps clothing so beware. It is like watching a soap opera, who will be fired next. He use to be a nice person until he got married. Maybe he needs to fire his wife instead of good employees. I hope Dr. Beadle sees the light and takes his practice elsewhere. He is a very good man who cares about his patients and staff, not to mention a wonderful and caring Dentist. I know my family and I won't be visiting "UnCaring and Greedy Dentistry" again. I hope you won't either.
guts and discipline

Lexington, NC

#32 Aug 21, 2010
Dr. Beadle has established an outstanding rapport with the highest of service personnel and is highly respected by all people. Dr. Beadle has been my dentist for years and each one of my family members love him. He has even come and helped us in the middle of the night!! The confusion exists in Caring Dentistry because of a "turkey stepping in" and this should be very clear to everyone to whom is at fault. Dr. Beadle's medical expertise will attest to the fact that he is the number one choice and he has earned this with all his patients. Dr. Beadle is focused on the "big picture" and lead the company toward its goals. Dr. Beadle is the finest leader I have ever met. And I am have been with him for years and I will continue to be. Dr. Beadle's desire is to succeed and to take the necessary steps to meet his professional goals. I support Dr. Beadle and I will always be right there with him. I advise everyone to review the necessary qualities to succeed in any business!! You basically need "guts and discipline"!!
guts and discipline

Lexington, NC

#33 Aug 21, 2010
I agree totally with the above support of Dr. Beadle
guts and discipline

Lexington, NC

#34 Aug 21, 2010
Dr. Beadle is focused on the "big picture"!!! Go for it, Man!! Everyone out there who knows you are not going to believe the ugly lies!! We all give you the highest respect and support!! Wherever you go, I will find you!
guts and discipline

Lexington, NC

#35 Aug 21, 2010
I just read that Dr. Thorner was a good man until he got married. LOL ...................
guts and discipline

Lexington, NC

#36 Aug 21, 2010
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, I know of similiar things happening.
Use your brain! Dr. Beadle is the most caring person and the smartest medical doctor ever!!! He is honest and trustworthy.
You peole are not using the brain God gave you!!
25 year patient

Flatwoods, KY

#37 Aug 21, 2010
18 yr patient wrote:
Maybe you should reconsider again. I think Dr. Beadle sticks to his principals, and refuses to be associated with people who don't do the right thing. I know him both on a professional and a personal level, and have never seen anything but decency from him. And no one will ever convince me otherwise. I'm loyal to my friends once they have proven themselves.
Someone who knows

Ashland, KY

#38 Aug 21, 2010
So here an am reading all the garbage that is so obviously from former employees, Dr Beadle himself or people that he's directed to this site and told to write on here for him. He is simply a power hungry man how thinks he can control people, from the dental office to the fire department to the county where he works as a coroner. Anyone who REALLY gets to know him will tell you that if you don't do his bidding or go against him in any way then you will be mistreated, be it trying to get licenses suspended or taken away. What a worthless piece of garbage who parades around under the premise of 'going to church, going on mission trips, look at me how great I am', trying to convince the public that he is this honorable man when in reality he is far from that. Ask yourself how great you think a man is who cheats on his wife with his longtime dental assistant!
Principals

Lexington, NC

#39 Aug 21, 2010
I too have known Dr. Beadle both on a professional and a personal level. I concur with the above patient of Dr. Beadle. I have never seen anything but descency from him and no one will ever convince me otherwise. I'm loyal to my friends and I will always speak highly of Dr. Beadle. I will help and support him in every way I can. I advise all my family and friends to contact Dr. Beadle. We need doctors like him in our Ashland area. We will never switch to Dr. Thorner. I just can't say enough for Dr. Beadle's good name. He has earned the "utmost" of honor; both on a personal and professional level.
SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS

Lexington, NC

#40 Aug 21, 2010
I wish that I lived next door to the man who "thinks he knows it all"!!!!! I was not advised to write on here. Sounds like someone is really jealous; and my suggestion is: "Have you ever heard of slander?" "Have you ever heard of hearsay? "Have you ever heard of people who just plain lie?" And I know of people that their only exercise is their mouth!!! Someone said in a previous comment on this page and they are "from Ashland" .......... Put up....or Shut up!!!!
SOMEONE WHO CARES

Lexington, NC

#41 Aug 21, 2010
I hope that Dr. Beadle sees the light!! The other person we have been speaking about is not even worth mentioning his name. I think his initial start with a T. I hope that Dr. Beadle can see that "Wolves and those in his pack often appear in sheeps clothing"!! Dr. Beadle has the medical expertise and he cares about his patients. Ashland needs honorable men like Dr. Beadle. And certainly not the jealous people who have used "slander"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job BCHS baseball!!! (May '15) 2 hr BC Baseball Parent 111
Public Parks used as Gay Hookup Locations (Dec '09) 2 hr Jerrica 51
anyone know yvette (Jul '10) 2 hr Her friend Erin 6
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... (Sep '15) 2 hr Nah 1,067
All the KSP on 64 2 hr adam 12 2
Jason keyser (Jan '11) 4 hr Red 11
The End of Boyd Baseball for a while? Sure look... 5 hr Rob 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages