Jessica Thomas
azz crackers

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Whatever happened to Jessica Thomas the girl who got all the police in trouble a few years back?

“Haters gonna hate”

Since: Feb 11

Somewhere in Kentucky

#2 Mar 18, 2011
azz crackers wrote:
Whatever happened to Jessica Thomas the girl who got all the police in trouble a few years back?
There are a few, I know a couple of them. There's the one that is my sister and another who was married to my cousin and cheated on him while he was in Iraq. Both have been in trouble, so what kind of trouble?
skank

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2011
She turned butch when she went to prison.....came out with a girlfriend and now shes knocked up by some guy. She shaved her head and got way fatter in prison. That girl is a train wreck. She always has been and shes not getting any better. Shes lived back and forth between wherever her prison girlfriend lives and westwood. Somewhere around the prison she was in i think. She causes chaos everywhere she goes and i make it my business to know where she is so she is as far away from my family as possible!!!!!

“Haters gonna hate”

Since: Feb 11

Somewhere in Kentucky

#4 Mar 19, 2011
skank wrote:
She turned butch when she went to prison.....came out with a girlfriend and now shes knocked up by some guy. She shaved her head and got way fatter in prison. That girl is a train wreck. She always has been and shes not getting any better. Shes lived back and forth between wherever her prison girlfriend lives and westwood. Somewhere around the prison she was in i think. She causes chaos everywhere she goes and i make it my business to know where she is so she is as far away from my family as possible!!!!!
That has to be a different one, that's neither my sister nor the skank who used to be married to my cousin. Neither of them have done any time in prison, just short stints in county lockup here and there.
stormpooper

Littlefield, TX

#5 Mar 19, 2011
umftniuyutyyimn tyjkbfytnybbtyjyybet
Atown bitch

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2011
skank wrote:
I guess you just got it all figured out don't you... at least if you are going to tell the story tell it right...evidently you don't know her yourself at all but you tried
Mistyy

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Its easy for people to judge when they r clueless.... I would actually like to find her. She is an old friend.
Jack

Knox City, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Look on Facebook stupids
Tia

AOL

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Is she from the Thomas family of CR Thomas? I mean, I heard about the trouble where this girl accused all of those cops of gang banging her, but, I wasn't sure if this is the same Thomas family.
actually

Bethesda, MD

#10 Sep 16, 2011
She has a baby and is doing well. You should respect her privacy.
forest d

Ashland, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Nice lady
HaHaHaHaHaHa

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Nice? As nice as an addict can be. She's never gonna clean her act up, or get away from that nasty skank ex of hers. She's gona get her kid taken away, and what is up with all those fat chicks she always hangs with?
just curious

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2011
Who's the lucky baby daddy? Seen pics.....hes a cutie. It isnt that guy she went to jail overs kid is it?
Get a clue

Reston, VA

#14 Sep 19, 2011
Retoru wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be a different one, that's neither my sister nor the skank who used to be married to my cousin. Neither of them have done any time in prison, just short stints in county lockup here and there.
1st of all the "skank" that was married to your cousin is NOT a skank and her last name never was Thomas!! Yes she did cheat on him in Iraq but she was a youngchild. She's grown up quite well since then and they get a long great and both take care of their son. I know you dont understand the concept of being a good parent or of forgiveness so I'm sure this went right over your head!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug court in Boyd... what does it entail? 31 min Blinded 10
Kdmc fail. Make it go viral. abusing their pow... 1 hr Trish 26
One of these nights... 1 hr Blinded 9
Lets change the Martin Ludda Kang St 2 hr Like it is 2
Al Sharpton likes A nal 2 hr Lewis Fukkkikhans... 2
Dr Andrea Evans still paying her licensed staff... (Mar '16) 2 hr My friend the la... 10
Criminal behavior 2 hr Narc Knower 6
Question about Confederate Statues 2 hr Lmao 73
Who was the nude man running through mall parki... 2 hr witness 28

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages