roon shelton
Nathan

Springfield, NJ

#21 Jan 4, 2013
I hate to see all this trash written about other people. There is family who is hurt by what is being said. He was arrested and will go to court. Just because the police said something doesn't mean it is gospel. They are in it to make themselves look good. I am not a cop hater but know there are two sides to everything. I agree with the other MEN that he will go to court. If he was arrested in the past and went to court then that is what it is the past. But to just get on topics and harass a family is cowardly and the majority of men have better things to do than post horrible things.
Wish him well

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Jan 4, 2013
I hope it's not true! Prayers for him also.
Barbara

Springfield, NJ

#23 Jan 4, 2013
I hope the best for his family. I agree the media tells us what we should think. I thought the new should be just facts but have seen time and time again how it isn't. God Bless!
Ell-Oh-Ell

Ardsley, NY

#24 Jan 4, 2013
JonathanW wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes. Jim and Roon owned the sugar shack. Both guys have been very nice to others and willing to help anyone out. Jim has a daughter that done very well in life also. She used to be a teacher. Not sure what she does now. I lost contact years ago when I moved away. Just know they both loved their kids and family very much and were both hard working men
Charlie, cut the bullshit. Everybody knows you went to school for journalism. That was the card you played with your paper gig to gain access to the teen girls. Yeah, Rooney was right in with the local journalists, there are so many of them around Roon's scene.

You don't think people can't see through your thinly veiled attempt to rehabilitate your father's image? I know ur still holding on to the hope that ur pusher daddy will get out of jail and save you from a life of working like everybody else. Ur dad and his pill business were a blight on this society. It just shows how degraded you are that u can't understand that.
JonathanW

Springfield, NJ

#25 Jan 4, 2013
Hey ell oh ell look me up I am from Greenup County. Like I said I don't say horrible things about others. I don't get on topix and slam others and the media does not do my thinking for me. I don't know Roon's son. What is your deal? Just because I am a decent man who does not want to slam other men and if I have something to say to another man I will face that man. I have never seen a bad act out of the Shelton's so therefore I will not say anything bad. I would only assume you have eye witnessed such behavior or you would not be so hostile towards this man and his family. Don't be a coward and stop hiding behind a screen.
Ell-Oh-Ell

Flatwoods, KY

#26 Jan 4, 2013
I wonder how many people died as a result of Roon Shelton's pill trade. Seems like an operation that churns out 8-10 THOUSAND pills a month will leave some bodies in its wake.

I wonder how many lives were destroyed as a result of Roon Shelton's pill trade? Seems like he took quite a few down with him, including his fat degraded son who thanks to the tireless efforts of BC Law Enforcement will have to learn what it is to work for a living.

I wondered how someone who preys upon the weak, the addicted, the youth of our community can be characterized as "good" by (obviously) Roon Shelton's son but I understand that. The boy grew up visiting his dad behind bars, he was corrupted by his father's influence. He is the perfect willing victim who will use that image as a crutch throughout the rest of his miserable non-productive life.

And that is nothing to LOL about.

Justice will be served. Roon Shelton will have his day in court and I am looking forward to it.
JonathanW

Springfield, NJ

#27 Jan 5, 2013
Ell-Oh-Ell wrote:
I wonder how many people died as a result of Roon Shelton's pill trade. Seems like an operation that churns out 8-10 THOUSAND pills a month will leave some bodies in its wake.
I wonder how many lives were destroyed as a result of Roon Shelton's pill trade? Seems like he took quite a few down with him, including his fat degraded son who thanks to the tireless efforts of BC Law Enforcement will have to learn what it is to work for a living.
I wondered how someone who preys upon the weak, the addicted, the youth of our community can be characterized as "good" by (obviously) Roon Shelton's son but I understand that. The boy grew up visiting his dad behind bars, he was corrupted by his father's influence. He is the perfect willing victim who will use that image as a crutch throughout the rest of his miserable non-productive life.
And that is nothing to LOL about.
Justice will be served. Roon Shelton will have his day in court and I am looking forward to it.
. I wonder how you know so much ? Did you witness this corruption? Why such animosity towards his son ? I don't know his son but I have seen some of his photography and he does good work. I hope he pursues it in the future. Roon was in prison but he paid his dues. I am sure it was hard on his son but he comes from a loving family and I am sure they took good care of him. If I am not wrong Roon raised the boy on his own and loved him very much. He provided for him very well. I am just saying I will not allow the media to dictate how I feel about him or his family. They were all very nice and caring people. That is what I know. I lost contact with them and did not witness any corruption when I was around them. I do not form an opinion by what the news reports. I form my opinion by what I know first hand. You seem to be hostile towards that family. It appears personal. Maybe you would feel better if you man up and go face to face with them. I feel sorry for you. You appear to have lots of anger and that is not healthy. If you saw it first hand then you should be a witness against him. If you are going by what others tell you then it is gossip. If you decide to go confront them you would feel more like a man. I would love to see them again so let me know if you decide to do this.
Old School

Ashland, KY

#28 Jan 5, 2013
JonathanW wrote:
<quoted text>. I wonder how you know so much ? Did you witness this corruption? Why such animosity towards his son ? I don't know his son but I have seen some of his photography and he does good work. I hope he pursues it in the future. Roon was in prison but he paid his dues. I am sure it was hard on his son but he comes from a loving family and I am sure they took good care of him. If I am not wrong Roon raised the boy on his own and loved him very much. He provided for him very well. I am just saying I will not allow the media to dictate how I feel about him or his family. They were all very nice and caring people. That is what I know. I lost contact with them and did not witness any corruption when I was around them. I do not form an opinion by what the news reports. I form my opinion by what I know first hand. You seem to be hostile towards that family. It appears personal. Maybe you would feel better if you man up and go face to face with them. I feel sorry for you. You appear to have lots of anger and that is not healthy. If you saw it first hand then you should be a witness against him. If you are going by what others tell you then it is gossip. If you decide to go confront them you would feel more like a man. I would love to see them again so let me know if you decide to do this.
Jonw shut up! If u want to see Roon go up to the Boyd County jail. Roon has been in jail since 2/26/12 with 250,000.00 cash bond and he isn't there because of rumors and yellow journalism. And worked hard all of his life? He's never worked a day in his life. Sure owned the Sugar Shack...that's working? Before then and since then nothing. The bait shop was a front. He has supported his son and himself selling drugs. Get ur head out of the sand. Your long don't judge him post is pure ignorance. If you have been gone from this area u are going by word of mouth. I think it's very sad what he's done to himself and his family. But he isn't in jail for singing too loud in church!
Prayers All Around

Springfield, NJ

#29 Jan 5, 2013
I pray for the victims of Roon Shelton's pill trade. May the naked, drugged girls his son photographed find peace and dignity. May the people who lost loved ones because of Roon Shelton's pill trade find serenity and acceptance. But most of all I pray that his evil corrupt ass never sees the light of day and that his immoral fat son learns what it is like to actually earn a living. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.
Old School

Ashland, KY

#30 Jan 5, 2013
Prayers All Around wrote:
I pray for the victims of Roon Shelton's pill trade. May the naked, drugged girls his son photographed find peace and dignity. May the people who lost loved ones because of Roon Shelton's pill trade find serenity and acceptance. But most of all I pray that his evil corrupt ass never sees the light of day and that his immoral fat son learns what it is like to actually earn a living. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.
HILARIOUS! LMAO!
Old School

Springfield, NJ

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Wonder if Charlie has quit taking pics now that he has a two month old daughter. Maybe he has reconsidered that life...
Darby

Ardsley, NY

#32 Jan 6, 2013
. Some serious issues.
Darby

Ardsley, NY

#33 Jan 6, 2013
Old School wrote:
Wonder if Charlie has quit taking pics now that he has a two month old daughter. Maybe he has reconsidered that life...
he done very good work.
Old School

Springfield, NJ

#35 Jan 6, 2013
Darby wrote:
<quoted text>he done very good work.
Ask the addicted girls parents how good the "work" was. Idiot
Prayers All Around

Springfield, NJ

#36 Jan 6, 2013
Darby wrote:
<quoted text> he done very good work.
Oh, did he "done" it? ROFL C'mon Charlie. You can do better than that.
Prayers All Around

Springfield, NJ

#37 Jan 6, 2013
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the addicted girls parents how good the "work" was. Idiot
He is an idiot. Also, did you notice how quick he was to call the girls "skanks" when he thought it might be one of them on here? That's quite a departure from the shit he was saying while he was taking those pics. Sick freak.
Old School

Ashland, KY

#38 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>He is an idiot. Also, did you notice how quick he was to call the girls "skanks" when he thought it might be one of them on here? That's quite a departure from the shit he was saying while he was taking those pics. Sick freak.
HAHA I started to comment on the 'he "done" good work'. The sentencing will prob be in the paper soon...
mike logsdon

Greenup, KY

#39 Jan 11, 2013
one of the women he done photo work for is my wife who is far from a addict skank he done exxcellent work and has become a good friend of mine so you need to watch what u say on here i will meet you and stomp your ass for talking shit about my family
Prayers All Around

Ardsley, NY

#40 Jan 11, 2013
Screw you Mike Logsdon. I know ur wife and you aren't tellin me shit about her OR you. You better watch ur own ass, bub.
Logsdons Meth Mouth

Flatwoods, KY

#41 Jan 12, 2013
Hey-O! Mike Logsdon's meth mouth here! Just thought I'd drop in and give a big shout out to all my pill skank homies with pepperoni pizza nipples! ;) But ya know, I don't much care for the Shelton's seeing as how their pills are what convinced me to let my wife act like a fucking whore and of course... the meth mouth thing. But then again... I do love them pills! So I guess I kinda love them Sheltons... & now big, fat ass Charlie Shelton owns her naked body for the rest of her life-- but I don't care too much! I just crush down another pill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadblock at Walmart 28 min OSU student 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 148,321
transgendered crossdressed women in the men's room 1 hr John 62
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... (Sep '15) 1 hr John 1,069
Is Mindy still on pills? 2 hr Nikki 6
Tiffany Edwards in florida? 4 hr adam 12 4
HELP,,,what do I need to do? 5 hr hummm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages