First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old School

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Anybody heard anything about his trial verdict?
Citizen

New York, NY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
He will have his day in court. Things are not always what they appear. I have worked in journalism and know first hand that the news is not always what it appears. You are only told one side if a story. It is sad that so many people are willing to jump on a band wagon to crucify others. We have court systems in place to judge others. Those who jump on a band wagon is so sad. Miserable people. They could not have a life to sit around and hate others. If you like judging others then you should consider working towards a career in that field. The judges are qualified to do their jobs they have not asked for help from others. The jury will be selected to assist in the judging that will be done. So take a break. Do something constructive.
Old School

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
U must be Charlie! Hahaha
Citizen

Bronx, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
No I am not Charlie. I don't even know Mr. Shelton that well. I am staing my opinion. Just because I don't want to crucify a man before he gets his day in court doesn't mean I know him. I made a career choice and it wasn't judge and jury.
Old School

Bronx, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
All I did was ask how the trial went. Same old post on topix over and over about people judging! There are two sides to this story he sold to cops twice.. Haha
Caron

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 31, 2012
He will get out of it as he has everything else in his life.......
Lisa

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Caron wrote:
He will get out of it as he has everything else in his life.......
it appears you keep up with his status. I have always wondered what type of person concerns theirselves with others business. That is hilarious.
Ell-Oh-Ell

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> it appears you keep up with his status. I have always wondered what type of person concerns theirselves with others business. That is hilarious.
Of course people are keeping up with this case. The scum bag Roonie Shelton was one of the major distributors of pills in this area. WSAZ reported that he was selling as many as 8-10 THOUSAND pills a month. Bury him under the jail. Too bad, Charles Wayne Shelton II, your fat lazy ass is going to have to work for your money from here on out, Bubba.
sinful people

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Is this the same person that owned the sugar shack bar years ago? I heard he was preaching now.
eightballs

Ironton, OH

#10 Jan 2, 2013
yes same roonie.
Old School

Bronx, NY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Ell-Oh-Ell wrote:
<quoted text>Of course people are keeping up with this case. The scum bag Roonie Shelton was one of the major distributors of pills in this area. WSAZ reported that he was selling as many as 8-10 THOUSAND pills a month. Bury him under the jail. Too bad, Charles Wayne Shelton II, your fat lazy ass is going to have to work for your money from here on out, Bubba.
As soon as Roon was arrested his boy was working at Cannonsburg Sears! BAHAHAHA
sinful people

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2013
I haven't seen him in years, since he had a place on 60 selling fishing stuff and remarried. I never thought he was ever the type to sell drugs, maybe chop shop or burning a house like before but I really thought he changed! I will be praying for the guy! He was always a super nice dude.
Ell-Oh-Ell

Ashland, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Cryin won't help him. Prayin won't do him no good.
Old School

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
I'm sure the trial is over by now. Curious to see what his sentence is. He's up in years a very big sentence would be life. He made his bed now he has to lay in it.
comical

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
I would be willing to bet that the majority who trash Charlie Jr. on here are the same sucks who went to every single party he had in high school. You didn't think so badly of him then did ya? While he was talking nude pictures of all your skanky asses huh?
Lora

Bronx, NY

#16 Jan 3, 2013
I agree the ones trashing him seem to know a lot about him
Old School

Bronx, NY

#17 Jan 3, 2013
comical wrote:
I would be willing to bet that the majority who trash Charlie Jr. on here are the same sucks who went to every single party he had in high school. You didn't think so badly of him then did ya? While he was talking nude pictures of all your skanky asses huh?
Oh my gosh...yeah everyone who thinks he should be punished for selling drugs went to his parties and had pics made.
Ell-Oh-Ell

New York, NY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
comical wrote:
"comical" must be that horse faced wife of his. You think you know who I am, huh? Here's who I am: your worst nightmare, pusher scum. Your crap-bag daddy is getting his--you better hope the right people don't talk to the IRS or ur next. "photographer"..,haw !
JonathanW

Bronx, NY

#19 Jan 4, 2013
I have never met Roon's son or his other half. Wife or girlfriend. Whoever she is. I have known Roon for years but haven't seen him in years either. I know the Sheltons are good people. They have been very good to others. The nasty comments about his family are not needed. If you have a problem with him or his son I would think a real man would go face to face with them. I would imagine those nasty comments are from a child and not a man, though. Roon will have his day in court. While in court both sides of the story will be told. I know all to well how the media and police will supersize journalism. It is called yellow journalism and it is used to get the attention of the general public. The news is set up pyramid style to grab the readers attention. Anyway to attack him online is not something that should be done. It shows you are an uneducated coward. Do you honestly believe everything you read? The media does not think for me. I know only what I have seen and witnessed. My knowledge is limited to the interactions I have had with the Sheltons. They have always been good people. Willing to help others and are very family oriented. I have never seen a Shelton treat others bad. The only way to truly know if he sold drugs is to have been in that interaction with him and if you have been in an interaction with him along those lines you have no room to talk. It is sad the way grown adults get online and are so afraid to think for themselves or express themselves they hide behind a computer. They use an alias because of fear. Grow a pair! Stop hiding..go to the source if that source causes you such bitterness.
JonathanW

Bronx, NY

#20 Jan 4, 2013
sinful people wrote:
Is this the same person that owned the sugar shack bar years ago? I heard he was preaching now.
. Yes. Jim and Roon owned the sugar shack. Both guys have been very nice to others and willing to help anyone out. Jim has a daughter that done very well in life also. She used to be a teacher. Not sure what she does now. I lost contact years ago when I moved away. Just know they both loved their kids and family very much and were both hard working men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
jessica clark (Nov '11) 1 hr Babyblue2013 15
Josh ford 1 hr Babyblue2013 1
life long learning center 4 hr Someone said 6
Crackdown on Cannabis 5 hr Nope 107
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Anonymous 131,479
Miley Cyrus is gonna be in concert at Summermotion (Mar '13) 6 hr she is 19
Nude neighbor 6 hr RighteousRobert 2
Ashland Dating
Find my Match