Orange Leaf Foyo Coming To The Mall

Orange Leaf Foyo Coming To The Mall

Posted in the Ashland Forum

FROYO

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Next month, Orange Leaf froyo makes its establishment in Ashland. A great family atmosphere and great frozen yogurt, can't wait!
The Real Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2012
I can wait. I'll never go there. I hate family atmospheres and anything Coach Cal is pushing. It will bomb like eveything else in Ashland.
My Fix

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Actually he dont own that one;)

Dont like family stuff?? I would of thought you loved kids and such if you are indeed that same poster that posted about the event at the park;)

Goblinwang your getting weak on your trolling post lol They are starting to clash;) Plus I know your fat azz will be eating there like the rest of us;)

Kidding aside you have some funny post "sometimes"
Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Thank you. I will eat there then. Please help me promote my newest Dominatrix. She is new to the area. She is 28 years old and been in the field for six years. Started when she could not find a job after graduating college from UK. Please email us for a session. [email protected]
Goblinwang

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Oh here is a pic of my latest Dom. http://www.dommeslave.com/mistresssue2u/
Debra Wright

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2012
We are very excited about this new addition! We have everything fried, we are flooded with fast food restaurants, and now something healthy, at last! There are some folks, plenty I would say, who count calories and make good choices. I had lowfat frozen yogurt with nuts just today. Under 150 calories and delicious!
Really

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Sounds like the old TCBY to me. (Yawns)
wondering

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2012
I can't wait for it to open!! I have ate at the one in Barboursville and Lexington. It is so good and healthier than ice cream. I think it will do great at the mall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor's debate 1 hr Fed up in Ashland 20
Guy who goes to methadone clinic & works at W.W... 1 hr Name 3
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 2 hr White Lightening 1,003
Transgenders in girls locker room 3 hr Hate Blinds 49
James Tyler Wheaton Face Tattoo 3 hr JoJo 1
lillie Collins 3 hr sad 1
Slugger Boggs and Desire Staten 4 hr ballsack gravy 2
Could two employees cheat inside KDMC? 13 hr An X 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages