Jack at King's Daughters ER
Curtis

Minford, OH

#42 Nov 3, 2012
You go Jack, bang that married as$!!
Truth speaks

Minford, OH

#43 Nov 5, 2012
And we all wonder why hospitals have a bad wrap for cheating spouses. It's not like he is the only guy there trying to split apart marriages . It goes on there daily. I see it all the time. Not just KDMC. So get over it. If the women have slept with him then there sluts end of story. He is a coward for going after married ladies, but its not completely his fault for them cheating.
well tbh

Fairborn, OH

#44 Nov 5, 2012
You all are effing stupid. Sounds like half of you all need to go get some and quit focusing on Jack's love life and the other half of you all need to be better spouses so your significant other wouldnt want to cheat in the first place. Don't know jack very well but he is a nice person as far a. I know. A lot nicer than a certain ex nurse from the heart and vasc dept that lied to everyone about being divorced, getting a young employee preggo and then bouncing on her never even seeing his own son. Kdmc is full of lies its full of fornication, but jack seems to take his relationship seriously. And I'm pretty sure if some dip sh!t wanted to know who he was with all they would either have to do is ask him or look on his facebook instead of slandering him on Topix.
Role model

Minford, OH

#45 Nov 13, 2012
well tbh wrote:
You all are effing stupid. Sounds like half of you all need to go get some and quit focusing on Jack's love life and the other half of you all need to be better spouses so your significant other wouldnt want to cheat in the first place. Don't know jack very well but he is a nice person as far a. I know. A lot nicer than a certain ex nurse from the heart and vasc dept that lied to everyone about being divorced, getting a young employee preggo and then bouncing on her never even seeing his own son. Kdmc is full of lies its full of fornication, but jack seems to take his relationship seriously. And I'm pretty sure if some dip sh!t wanted to know who he was with all they would either have to do is ask him or look on his facebook instead of slandering him on Topix.
True True
So what Jack sleeps with married women. He's a playa and is good at his game. Get over it!
It is sad

Minford, OH

#46 Nov 18, 2012
He should use some of that hard earned money for a penis enlargement. That would improve his game :)
O come on

Minford, OH

#47 Nov 18, 2012
Co worker wrote:
Who is the married girl he's with? I'm shocked he would stoop so low!
Really?? You don't even know him At All.''": when has he ever cared if they were married?''".
Kitty

Minford, OH

#48 Nov 25, 2012
Role model wrote:
<quoted text>
True True
So what Jack sleeps with married women. He's a playa and is good at his game. Get over it!
Maybe it's time to grow up and find a new game. Start putting his daughters first instead of his male ego
jim

Ardsley, NY

#49 Nov 25, 2012
Half the stuff on this site is just lies and rumors anyway.
Smacks

Minford, OH

#50 Nov 27, 2012
jim wrote:
Half the stuff on this site is just lies and rumors anyway.
So he doesn't swing both ways??!
Minford Ohio guy

Ironton, OH

#51 Nov 30, 2012
I work with Jack and have known him for 20years,Not really friends just co-workers and he is probably the best one I have ever worked with, whoever the guy is from Minford who uses 10 different names talking to himself you are a liar and if more people were like Jack then this world would be a better place. Stop spreading hate and lies and go to church and ask for forgiveness for bearing false witness against your neighbor. Karma will come back to bite you sooner than later. I will say a prayer for you and maybe you need to look in the mirror, there you will find the reason your wife no longer loves you, I left my husband for the same reason, I thought he was a good person then found out he wasn't. If you would hide and publicly try to ruin a person's reputation because of jealousy then you aren't much of a man, everyone who knows Jack knows the opposite is true of everything you say. I am sure she woke up one day and said enough was enough.
family

United States

#52 Nov 30, 2012
Hah he's my great uncle!
so sad

Lexington, KY

#53 Dec 1, 2012
KDMC ER be careful around the new little blondie, she was FIRED from her last job for failing her drug test, she has a real problem and is putting patients lives at jeopardy. Please have her superiors do random drug testing or check into her background better.
So Sad

Roosevelt, OK

#54 Dec 1, 2012
so sad wrote:
KDMC ER be careful around the new little blondie, she was FIRED from her last job for failing her drug test, she has a real problem and is putting patients lives at jeopardy. Please have her superiors do random drug testing or check into her background better.
How would you know you can't pass a drug test either
ER nurse

United States

#55 Dec 1, 2012
so sad wrote:
KDMC ER be careful around the new little blondie, she was FIRED from her last job for failing her drug test, she has a real problem and is putting patients lives at jeopardy. Please have her superiors do random drug testing or check into her background better.
.

What is her name and what shift does she work? Where did she get fired from?
Sinner or saint

Minford, OH

#56 Dec 1, 2012
Minford Ohio guy wrote:
I work with Jack and have known him for 20years,Not really friends just co-workers and he is probably the best one I have ever worked with, whoever the guy is from Minford who uses 10 different names talking to himself you are a liar and if more people were like Jack then this world would be a better place. Stop spreading hate and lies and go to church and ask for forgiveness for bearing false witness against your neighbor. Karma will come back to bite you sooner than later. I will say a prayer for you and maybe you need to look in the mirror, there you will find the reason your wife no longer loves you, I left my husband for the same reason, I thought he was a good person then found out he wasn't. If you would hide and publicly try to ruin a person's reputation because of jealousy then you aren't much of a man, everyone who knows Jack knows the opposite is true of everything you say. I am sure she woke up one day and said enough was enough.
Maybe if Jack would have taking ur advice then I would not have had to divorce my wife. " more people need to be like Jack" really!? A guy that breaks up marriages involving kids, then moves on after the divorce is final..?
dear er nurse

Lexington, KY

#57 Dec 1, 2012
She got fired in Florida, she is real bad news. I have no idea how she even got hired on but trust me she needs to have a random drug test screening. Warn all the doctors to keep their rx pads under lock and key.
ER nurse

United States

#58 Dec 1, 2012
dear er nurse wrote:
She got fired in Florida, she is real bad news. I have no idea how she even got hired on but trust me she needs to have a random drug test screening. Warn all the doctors to keep their rx pads under lock and key.
What is her name and what shift does she work? Is she married?? How long has she worked in ER?
dear er nurse

Lexington, KY

#59 Dec 1, 2012
not sure on which shift but during the day for right now, she has never been married and only working there for a month or two.
Whatever

Ashland, KY

#60 Dec 3, 2012
He seems like a nice enough guy. Very professional in treating patients and his daughters are well adjusted and proud of him. This does not paint a picture of some neglectful gigolo. Whoever he chooses to be with, they are consenting adults. It is ridiculous to slam the guy on here.
Toomanyknow

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Dec 4, 2012
Minford Ohio guy wrote:
I work with Jack and have known him for 20years,Not really friends just co-workers and he is probably the best one I have ever worked with, whoever the guy is from Minford who uses 10 different names talking to himself you are a liar and if more people were like Jack then this world would be a better place. Stop spreading hate and lies and go to church and ask for forgiveness for bearing false witness against your neighbor. Karma will come back to bite you sooner than later. I will say a prayer for you and maybe you need to look in the mirror, there you will find the reason your wife no longer loves you, I left my husband for the same reason, I thought he was a good person then found out he wasn't. If you would hide and publicly try to ruin a person's reputation because of jealousy then you aren't much of a man, everyone who knows Jack knows the opposite is true of everything you say. I am sure she woke up one day and said enough was enough.
Too many know him too well! You are wrongly misinformed dear! Karma does work. Just sit back and watch! It is sad that people really cant see the truth for what it is. Many know the truth and it is what it is. No need to bash, I agree. Everyone already knows all about the guy! This isnt a case of jealousy, this is the truth! You apparently dont work with him or you WOULD know him better than you seem to think you do. Once again, no need to bash him, everyone already knows. This is NOT new news! It is really kind of old. It has gone on for years. I dont see the point in talking about it now. He is well known for his behaviors. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Cczar 170,525
Horsin Around 13 min mary 1
Boyd County Basketball 28 min Vern 2
Bloodhounds or Bluetick? 31 min Elwood 5
The future of this area. 1 hr Independent 41
For Black People 2 3 hr trin fa feat 38
Where have the good times gone? 5 hr Boner 3

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages